Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

BMF TEAM
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
$20,064,034
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Postloop Review 1.png

Postloop is a Paid to Post (PTP) service where writers can earn money from posting on forums and for forum owners to buy content for their sites.

How Does It Work?
Forum owners purchase Points from Postloop. This is where the writers get their points from. Writers are credited points in exchange for their posts. 1 Point = $0.05 Pretty straightforward.

How to Earn Money:
1. Upon sign up, you are instructed to write 10 posts on their forum called The Postloop Portal. After writing the required 10 posts, it will take them a day or two to review your posts. The quality of your posts will determine the Rating you'll receive. The length, spelling, grammar and "meat" of your post will be judged here. This rating is very important as it will determine what forums you'll be allowed to post to. The higher the rating, the more forums you get to post to.
The Postloop Portal.png

2. Once you get your rating, you will now have access to the subscription list. You need to register on other forums to start earning points. Click Write Content on the top bar of the site. It contains the list of forums that are on Postloop's system with their corresponding minimum rating to post. You can only subscribe to forums with ratings equal to or lesser than your own Rating.

Write Content.png

3. Upon clicking the +Subscribe button, you'll get an overview of what the owner demands on your post. Quality and relevant posts and more than 3 lines per reply is the typical requirement of forum owners from writers. Some even indicate what sections of the forums you're allowed to post in. Not following the instructions can lead to getting kicked out or banned altogether from the forum itself.
postloop review.png

4. You have to go to the forum of your choice to create your account there. Most of the time, forums require you to activate your account by confirming using your email. After creating your account, go back to the Write Content page and to the forum of your choice. Click +Subscribe and enter the username and email you used to sign up on that forum. Agree to all terms set by the owner and click Subscribe.
postloop reviews.png

5. You are now able to earn points by posting on those forums! To see the forums you've signed up to, go to Dashboard ->Your subscriptions. To further understand how the Postloop system works, we have to know a few terminologies:
postloop payments.png

• Active Subscriptions contain the list of forums that are active and crediting points to its users.
  • Site Points is the amount of points a forum has available to credit writers. If a forum has a negative value on their site points, do not post on them as you will not be credited points. A common rookie mistake is that even if a site is on the Active subscriptions list and has negative site points, they'll still post thinking they'll still get credited. Don't waste your time.
  • Daily is the number of posts you're allowed to write on that forum. Should you exceed this number, you'll only get credited for the maximum number of posts allowed and not for the surplus posts. Another common rookie mistake is that posting over the daily limit of posts thinking the surplus will carry over the next day. The surplus posts will not be credited even on the next day. Once the day is over, the daily post limit will reset.
  • Points Earned is the amount of total number points you've earn on that site. Points given by sites vary greatly each day. There is no fixed rate for posts. On forums that require admin moderation before your posts will be approved, you will only receive points when your posts are approved. On forums that don't require post approval, points will be credited to your account in 20-60 minutes from the time of posting.
  • Inactive Subscriptions is where forums that are Offline, Removed, Pending or Banned from Postloop. Forums that have negative Site Points are located here. Once a forum replenishes their points, they will go back to the Active Subscriptions list. Another common rookie mistake is they continue posting on forums despite being in the Inactive Subscriptions list. You cannot earn points from these forums even if they have positive Site Points left. Forums that you've reached the daily posting limit in also appear here with an Over Daily Limit status.

Note: Not all forums on Postloop's system credit points. Sometimes there are sites that don't credit at all even if you've posted many times on their forums. The best thing to do is to report those sites by selecting Report under the View button beside the forum in question. It happens sometimes and so a good practice is to do a practice post on every new forum you join. Only do 1 post and wait for them to credit you points before proceeding to write more posts.
Ionicware forums (PixelClerks, ListingDock, SuperiorThan, WordClerks and SEOClerks) are owned by Postloop themselves and these forums are sure to credit and regularly replenish their Site Points. Most of the points you'll be earning are from these sites.

Referrals
Postloop also has a referral system wherein you earn an additional 20% of all the points your referral earns. Your referrals need to get a rating before you can start earning from them.

Note: This does not mean you earn less points because you signed up under a referral link. Your referrer gets additional points equaling your points earned from Postloop themselves.

How Are You Paid?
Payout Requirements:
Minimum of $5.00 worth of accumulated points & Rating must be higher than the Average Rating of all Postloop users (3.87 as of 11/01/18)

1. Go to Dashboard -> Withdraw Funds

2. Fill out the Amount to Withdraw (Amount and PayPal email address), Personal Information (Details must match your Paypal account name and address)

3. Click I agree to all terms stated above

4. Click Withdraw

If you had no prior transactions done using your PayPal account (i.e. new account), PayPal will hold your payment for review before crediting the amount to your account. This can take 1-3 days time. You'll receive an email regarding the transaction. Otherwise, it takes 24 hours maximum to receive your payment from the time you requested it.

Note: The points and amount will be automatically deducted from your Postloop account. Don't worry. It's getting processed by the staff. You'll receive an email regarding your request to cash out shortly.

Attached are payment proofs of mine:
postloop proofs.pngpostloop payout.pngpostloop earnings stats.jpg

@rlpzbeermoney It's good to know that. I suppose the previous required rating was too high and there weren't many members able to subscribe and write. I will check out SEOClerks and the other Ionicware sites soon. I was inactive for a few months, and these forums was just automatically unsubscribed except SuperiorThan.

Are you subscribed to any forums other than the Ionicware sites? Which do you recommend? I haven't been there for quite some time, I would like to know whether the forum owners are good and fair, as I have heard some owners gave poor and unfair rating.
The ONLY forum I'm subscribe to aside from the Ionicware ones is Final Fantasy Extreme. May not be everyone's cup of tea but luckily I played a few Final Fantasy in my day. You can still converse in the Off Topic section of the forum like junrose and cmoneyspinner does.

There was this forum called Famous Conduit that offered 25 posts a day in the last days of September. Believe me. Everyone jumped in immediately. Postloop members made 1000 posts in just 2 days in this newly opened forum. I'm glad I got to jump the bandwagon because after that they decreased to 15 posts then 10 posts and now 5 posts. They are not inactive as of now.

The ONLY forum I'm subscribe to aside from the Ionicware ones is Final Fantasy Extreme. May not be everyone's cup of tea but luckily I played a few Final Fantasy in my day. You can still converse in the Off Topic section of the forum like junrose and cmoneyspinner does.

There was this forum called Famous Conduit that offered 25 posts a day in the last days of September. Believe me. Everyone jumped in immediately. Postloop members made 1000 posts in just 2 days in this newly opened forum. I'm glad I got to jump the bandwagon because after that they decreased to 15 posts then 10 posts and now 5 posts. They are not inactive as of now.

Thank you for sharing the forums. It's good to know the Final Fantasy forum is still there. I have heard from another member that it's a nice forum to join, but I haven't play any Final Fantasy game myself, though I enjoyed seeing the pictures, they are just beautiful.

Did the owners from these forums give you rating? Do you think the rating is fair?

Thank you for sharing the forums. It's good to know the Final Fantasy forum is still there. I have heard from another member that it's a nice forum to join, but I haven't play any Final Fantasy game myself, though I enjoyed seeing the pictures, they are just beautiful.

Did the owners from these forums give you rating? Do you think the rating is fair?
I have not yet received any rating of any kind from anyone aside from the owners of Postloop. My first rating was 4.00 and then I complained there was no sites for me to write on. The ones that are available for me at the time were inactive and aren't crediting points but they are still marked Active for some reason. They lowered the Ionicware forums required rating for me to join and that's when I started to earn. After my second payout, they changed my rating to 4.50 and that's my rating to this date. I don't know anyone who has a 5.0 rating that could post on the Sports Card Collectors and Omad Diet forums.

I asked humbly for the owners of the forums of the non Ionicware forums and they just ignored my plea of a rating change. Mind you, most of the forums I wrote for these past 3 months disabled their service with Postloop within like just a day or so being online. So I didn't have any chance to get a rating. Famous Conduit and Final Fantasy Extreme are the longest forums I've seen stick with Postloop to be honest.

Hello friends, I was recently approved in Postloop, and at the moment my rating allows me to register only in very few forums, but I can not do it in two of them one is Totaltv.co and the other is Wakeuptv. Could you please help me by telling me how is the registration process there?

On the other hand, in other two forums, after 3 days, my posts are still in moderation, can you tell me, how long will your posts take in moderation, in the Postloop forums?
I also have the same problem as you. My posts at Funny.plus is still in moderation too for almost 24 hours and I cant sign up in totaltv.co. I was searching for the signup button but there is nothing there. Also I'm having problem with Wakeuptv I already signed up to them but theres no confirmation email. They sent to my email was nothing but an invitation to join them in Tahoe whatever blah blah blah but theres no link to confirm my account. when I try to resend the confirmation from their site they sent the same message again and again. They are really getting on my nerve I think they are having problem with their site they should fix it asap.

I also have the same problem as you. My posts at Funny.plus is still in moderation too for almost 24 hours and I cant sign up in totaltv.co. I was searching for the signup button but there is nothing there. Also I'm having problem with Wakeuptv I already signed up to them but theres no confirmation email. They sent to my email was nothing but an invitation to join them in Tahoe whatever blah blah blah but theres no link to confirm my account. when I try to resend the confirmation from their site they sent the same message again and again. They are really getting on my nerve I think they are having problem with their site they should fix it asap.

List of Sites ACTIVE and CREDITING POINTS as of 10/12/18
  • SEOClerks
  • Final Fantasy Extreme
  • SuperiorThan
  • WordClerks
  • ListingDock
  • PixelClerks
  • Business Idea Forum (Owner is picky who gets credited)
  • Best Web Hosting Forum (New)

List of Sites ACTIVE but NOT CREDITING POINTS as of 10/12/18
  • Best Smartphones
  • Cask Malt
  • Design Life
  • Wake Up TV
  • Ordinary Englishmen
  • Funny Plus
  • Leaving the Comfort Zone
  • TotalTV (Doesn't have a registration button)

This is just a list I made based on my experience. My rating is 4.5. The only other 3 forums that are available to subscribe to are Omad Diet, Card Collectors and Free & Fearless (5.0 Rating) I guess is that they don't want people to think they aren't any sites for posters to post to. It would turn off both forum owners and posters as well if that's the case if the site doesn't have any forums available right?

Just a small update. Business Idea Forum has now disabled their site for posting, even though they have points left. I guess the posters' quality wasn't up to par with the owner's liking. All the Active sites that are crediting are still giving out points. Final Fantasy Extreme has added points again and so are the Ionicware Sites (Clerks).

Disclaimer: The list I made is only based on when I checked the site. I'm more than happy to provide updates on which forums are paying or not but I don't know if it's allowed in this forum. Basically sites come and go really fast, sometimes a new site might pop up and it will be gone in about an hour or so. It all depends on whether the owner wants to continue or not. Most of the time, not. I recommend when checking the site, first thing you do is to go to write content and view the list of sites available for posting for sites you can enter. I do this everyday and have a lot of experience signing up for a site and then discovering it to be disabled in a couple of hours. Who knows. A forum like Famous Conduit offering 25 posts/day might come again. Fingers crossed.:rolleyes::D

I think postloop is very legit since I had been paid several times already, I just requested a cash out a few days a go and got paid instantly within just a couple of hours only which is really good.

It is a great site, I think you must give it a try since the pay rate is good . I can manage to earn 1-3 dollars or more everyday If I am active on the site since I have a lot of forums subscription for now which is really great.

@rlpzbeermoney Thanks for creating the list and sharing your experience. I think the owner of PostLoop is really nice. They helped me to revise a poor and unfair rating previously and hence my overall rating was increased.

I will check out the forum list and hopefully I will find some that are suitable for me to post. Thanks again!

Yes that is a good idea, just always try to write quality post for all of your forum subscription so that you can have a better ratings that can help you acquire more forums in the future and at the same time having a good earnings.

It is a great site, I think you must give it a try since the pay rate is good . I can manage to earn 1-3 dollars or more everyday If I am active on the site since I have a lot of forums subscription for now which is really great.
That's a really optimistic view and rate on Postloop even in the current situation it is in. :Thumbsup: I'd be lucky to earn $3 an hour. In it's golden age, I've heard of people earning up to $10 a day just posting.

Moderated posts are not done by the admins of Postloop, but by the forum owner themselves. That's why some forums are not reliable to post to. Best Smartphones and Funny Plus are owned by the same person. I've messaged them over and over again but to my avail, they only promised to approve my post and credit me points. I have made 10 posts to their sites, though my posts were approved, I was only given 4 points in total for the 10 posts. This was way back when I was still 1 month into Postloop. You really have to test a forum first before considering spending time posting there. That's what I have learned over my journey on Postloop.
What's also upsetting is seeing people complain about not getting points in a certain situation. If a forum you're subscribed to has a status of Disabled and has negative site points, don't continue to post. You won't get credited regardless if they purchase more points or not. You have to make new posts when they renew their points for you to get credited. It is also a mistake I have made in the past and I keep seeing new members continue to post despite a site not having any more points to give out. Just giving advice.

Another update. A new site called iamtiredofwinning has recently appeared on Postloop. I checked my subscription feed and it says it has negative points. It's a race against other Postloop members sometimes when it comes to these sites. The points might have been already depleted when you get the chance to join the forum. If you're a person like me that only checks the site one session a day, then you're probably going to experience the same thing.

Attachments

• Screenshot (73).png
    Screenshot (73).png
    64.9 KB · Views: 128
@rlpzbeermoney Thanks for sharing that. I thought once we have subscribed to the forum, our points will be credited automatically once we have made the posts, except for the blogs, as we need to wait for the posts to be moderated. So some forums apply that as well?

I am more afraid to encounter some owners that give really poor and unfair rating, as it'll affect our overall rating and then we might not be able to subscribe to some forums in future, and it affects our earnings as well.

@rlpzbeermoney Thanks for sharing that. I thought once we have subscribed to the forum, our points will be credited automatically once we have made the posts, except for the blogs, as we need to wait for the posts to be moderated. So some forums apply that as well?

I am more afraid to encounter some owners that give really poor and unfair rating, as it'll affect our overall rating and then we might not be able to subscribe to some forums in future, and it affects our earnings as well.
Yes. The Ionicware sites (SEOClerks, SuperiorThan, WordClerks, ListingDock, PixelClerks) and Final Fantasy Extreme employ the automatic crediting. Some sites do moderated posts to control their posts. I understand the owner's choice with this as there are really many people who abuse automatic crediting sites. I spoke with a forum owner a while back that was in Postloop's sites. They had like 200 points and it went too fast for their liking. They didn't anticipate the number of people posting on their site and it also contained bad posts. He opted to raise the rating limit so only quality posters can earn but a flaw in Postloop's system is that if you have already subscribe to the forum, you'll still be credited even if they raise the rating limit above yours. Plus he said that he didn't have the powers to kickout/ban those users from their forums as Postloop's system was buggy. He opted to just take the site off Postloop for good. It's a shame since they were a forum from way back during the golden age of Postloop. He came back since he had just noticed that Postloop is back from closing.

I have never experienced getting rated by other forums. Only Postloop's admin has rated me. Though I would understand if someone rated me lower though with the number of people abusing the system.

Yes there are some forum owners that badly give an unfair rating that is why we should be careful in making some comments or post since they can influence our future forum subscriptions as well as the ratings that can lead us to more forums in the future.

@rlpzbeermoney Thank you for sharing that. I understand why some forum owners do that too. I don't mind if my posts need to be moderated, as long as the admin do the approval process. I have made many comments on a blog, but never get credited even though my comments have published if I am not mistaken.

Everyday there are some new forums added on the site, we must take a look on our account to stay updated for more forum subscription since it can help us to earn more from the site. We just need the patience to visit the site regularly.

@rlpzbeermoney Thank you for sharing that. I understand why some forum owners do that too. I don't mind if my posts need to be moderated, as long as the admin do the approval process. I have made many comments on a blog, but never get credited even though my comments have published if I am not mistaken.
ALL the blogs listed in Postloop don't credit. Believe me. I've destroyed my expectations many times now. I wish someone with experience had warned me sooner.

Yes I was also facing such issues before when I subscribe to some blogs and I wonder why my post didn't receive any credit and I just realize lately that it was the nature of those blogs that don't give points for very post we will make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.