Ways to Earn Money on BMF
  • Earn 1000 BMF per referral
  • Earn 50 BMF per new thread
  • Earn 20 BMF per new reply
  • Lock tutorials for $$$
  • Redeem CODES
  • Likes...
Check full list at this topic: Ways to earn BMF for posting in the forum

Cashout minimum $1 by PayPal, Payeer, PerfectMoney, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
BEERMONEYFORUM proof.jpg

There is implemented a powerful BMF system, tracking all your activity and rewarding you every day. If your thread or reply gets deleted you also lose BMF, if caught copy/paste content from other sites you will be banned for life. Stay safe!

==> Register Now

How is your experience with BMF? SHARE YOUR OPINION

ipol12

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I just came back here today after joining through TFW. So far I am enjoying it and I think it is legitimate seeing some online friends receivinf their payments.

Crystal

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I have looked for a payment proof section and didn't found one so i create this topic in the get paid to write section.
If it's not the proper section, admin please move to topic where do you think it's the best place .
My 1st payment from beermoneyforum :Cat:
1st payment beermoneyforum.jpg

Thank you admin :Cool:.

tiada

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Wow! The third payment went to Mr Crystal!
Well done!Keep it up!
I will follow your step soon! I am looking forward to redeeming when I reach 5,000 BMF or 5k+, the so I can get the net USD5 after deducting the fee.
Tell you what, I want to first 10 who receive the payment at BMF! I am working towards my goal!

S

SUPER SINGH

Does this means that the admin pay us immediately and we don't need to wait for 24th or 25th of the month?

I have looked for a payment proof section and didn't found one so i create this topic in the get paid to write section.
If it's not the proper section, admin please move to topic where do you think it's the best place .
My 1st payment from beermoneyforum :Cat:
View attachment 709
Thank you admin :Cool:.

S

SUPER SINGH

All payments are sent guaranteed on each 25th of the month, but if I have money available on my credit card I will send you the cash in couple hours from your request.
That's so awesome, looks like you are around the corner and pay us immediately. I think this one thing will help me to attract more traffic here as the admin himself is very caring and prompt in answering our queries. :Greedy

ehrz22

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
All payments are sent guaranteed on each 25th of the month, but if I have money available on my credit card I will send you the cash in couple hours from your request.
Nice admin, So if ever we accumulated enough points to redeem then we can redeem now? Don't need to wait for every 25th of the month. Does it mean we can request for a cashout more than once in a month?