Are You Looking for a Crypto Casino?
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
Postloop is a Paid to Post (PTP) service where writers can earn money from posting on forums and for forum owners to buy content for their sites.
How Does It Work?
Forum owners purchase Points from Postloop. This is where the writers get their points from. Writers are credited points in exchange for their posts. 1 Point = $0.05 Pretty straightforward.
How to Earn Money:
1. Upon sign up, you are instructed to write 10 posts on their forum called The Postloop Portal. After writing the required 10 posts, it will take them a day or two to review your posts. The quality of your posts will determine the Rating you’ll receive. The length, spelling, grammar and “meat” of your post will be judged here. This rating is very important as it will determine what forums you’ll be allowed to post to. The higher the rating, the more forums you get to post to.
2. Once you get your rating, you will now have access to the subscription list. You need to register on other forums to start earning points. Click Write Content on the top bar of the site. It contains the list of forums that are on Postloop’s system with their corresponding minimum rating to post. You can only subscribe to forums with ratings equal to or lesser than your own Rating.
3. Upon clicking the +Subscribe button, you’ll get an overview of what the owner demands on your post. Quality and relevant posts and more than 3 lines per reply is the typical requirement of forum owners from writers. Some even indicate what sections of the forums you’re allowed to post in. Not following the instructions can lead to getting kicked out or banned altogether from the forum itself.
4. You have to go to the forum of your choice to create your account there. Most of the time, forums require you to activate your account by confirming using your email. After creating your account, go back to the Write Content page and to the forum of your choice. Click +Subscribe and enter the username and email you used to sign up on that forum. Agree to all terms set by the owner and click Subscribe.
5. You are now able to earn points by posting on those forums! To see the forums you’ve signed up to, go to Dashboard ->Your subscriptions. To further understand how the Postloop system works, we have to know a few terminologies:
- Active Subscriptions contain the list of forums that are active and crediting points to its users.
- Site Points is the amount of points a forum has available to credit writers. If a forum has a negative value on their site points, do not post on them as you will not be credited points. A common rookie mistake is that even if a site is on the Active subscriptions list and has negative site points, they’ll still post thinking they’ll still get credited. Don’t waste your time.
- Daily is the number of posts you’re allowed to write on that forum. Should you exceed this number, you’ll only get credited for the maximum number of posts allowed and not for the surplus posts. Another common rookie mistake is that posting over the daily limit of posts thinking the surplus will carry over the next day. The surplus posts will not be credited even on the next day. Once the day is over, the daily post limit will reset.
- Points Earned is the amount of total number points you’ve earn on that site. Points given by sites vary greatly each day. There is no fixed rate for posts. On forums that require admin moderation before your posts will be approved, you will only receive points when your posts are approved. On forums that don’t require post approval, points will be credited to your account in 20-60 minutes from the time of posting.
- Inactive Subscriptions is where forums that are Offline, Removed, Pending or Banned from Postloop. Forums that have negative Site Points are located here. Once a forum replenishes their points, they will go back to the Active Subscriptions list. Another common rookie mistake is they continue posting on forums despite being in the Inactive Subscriptions list. You cannot earn points from these forums even if they have positive Site Points left. Forums that you’ve reached the daily posting limit in also appear here with an Over Daily Limit status.
Note: Not all forums on Postloop’s system credit points. Sometimes there are sites that don’t credit at all even if you’ve posted many times on their forums. The best thing to do is to report those sites by selecting Report under the View button beside the forum in question. It happens sometimes and so a good practice is to do a practice post on every new forum you join. Only do 1 post and wait for them to credit you points before proceeding to write more posts.
Ionicware forums (PixelClerks, ListingDock, SuperiorThan, WordClerks and SEOClerks) are owned by Postloop themselves and these forums are sure to credit and regularly replenish their Site Points. Most of the points you’ll be earning are from these sites.
Postloop also has a referral system wherein you earn an additional 20% of all the points your referral earns. Your referrals need to get a rating before you can start earning from them.
Note: This does not mean you earn less points because you signed up under a referral link. Your referrer gets additional points equaling your points earned from Postloop themselves.
How Are You Paid?
Payout Requirements: Minimum of $5.00 worth of accumulated points & Rating must be higher than the Average Rating of all Postloop users (3.87 as of 11/01/18)
1. Go to Dashboard -> Withdraw Funds
2. Fill out the Amount to Withdraw (Amount and PayPal email address), Personal Information (Details must match your Paypal account name and address)
3. Click I agree to all terms stated above
4. Click Withdraw
If you had no prior transactions done using your PayPal account (i.e. new account), PayPal will hold your payment for review before crediting the amount to your account. This can take 1-3 days time. You’ll receive an email regarding the transaction. Otherwise, it takes 24 hours maximum to receive your payment from the time you requested it.
Note: The points and amount will be automatically deducted from your Postloop account. Don’t worry. It’s getting processed by the staff. You’ll receive an email regarding your request to cash out shortly.
Attached are payment proofs of mine: