Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
  Guest viewing is limited
Golden Goose - Join the leaders of mVAS market

bob tim

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are talking about domains they are cheap, but you will need a good design of your website and a nice logo too, some promotions, all of that is not expensive. check out fiverr and you will discover some the prices.

J0rdan

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for the begining you can get free hosting, free domain, like blogspot..or ucoz..
after that you can buy domains, host..depends on your niche.
for example i invest 1 euro for domain .eu , whit free hosting. :)

X

xXInfectedXx

You have to purchase the following: a domain and then you think purchasing web hosting. It's not that cheap. You can consider to get free web hosting if you don't want to pay money for your site.

7chaz

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First see if you can manage your idea, and then start buying. There is no point starting anything without a solid plan and a good idea.

ripon01

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to know how much cost to create a website these days. Is cheap to create a website or not?
Hello, firstly depends what do you want your website ! If you want various content include then website figure various way. Totally depends your own concept ! Others minimum cost price need with many institute various offer show her website,so follow her website.Thanks.

ripon01

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can create my own website with payment method, domain ,hosting etc details .All completed online base. Thanks

X

xXInfectedXx

You need to get a domain registrar, godaddy or name cheap are the best ones when it comes to domain registrars. You then to consider how your going to host your website, so you need to pick a webhost that suits your needs.

chekdn

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To build a blog, a .com domain can be purchased for 99 Cents from Godaddy and a cheap web host for a year about $10 from Namecheap.
$10 webhosting per year is really cheap but I guess there would be some kind of limitations. Example, can a forum like yours be hosted with that amount?

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
PREMIUM
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$10 webhosting per year is really cheap but I guess there would be some kind of limitations. Example, can a forum like yours be hosted with that amount?
Of course, cannot be hosted on this shared plan. It's $10 for a year, for my forum web host I pay $30 per month and soon need to upgrade.

I suggest this cheap plan to newbies because until they learn how to do search engine optimization and get a high amount of traffic takes time and will be a huge waste of web hosting resources that you don't really use. :Thumbsup:

TechWise

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
technicalwise.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a massive amount of services out there designed to fit your needs everyone else that has replied to you has spoken 100 percent truth.

domains are fairly cheap these days. as for the actual design of your website if you have no skills required to build your website and or are on a tight budget, yes true there are many services out there designed to fit your needs.

on the other hand if you go out and hire someone it depends on the person. and can very always look at the designers reputation and the years of knowledge and skills it one needs to take on your project.

but as @Mr. B was speaking of Search engine optimization is a key factor in marketing your project and or product to get it out there to your key demographic of consumers. there are some great services out there that you can take advantage of or you can hire someone to do it for you, but your best bet if you were on a budget would be to research and study how to do it your self this way you do not get taken advantage of by the wrong person or person's out there on the internet today.

chekdn

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course, cannot be hosted on this shared plan. It's $10 for a year, for my forum web host I pay $30 per month and soon need to upgrade.

I suggest this cheap plan to newbies because until they learn how to do search engine optimization and get a high amount of traffic takes time and will be a huge waste of web hosting resources that you don't really use. :Thumbsup:
Very educative I must say. I thought as much as well. It's good that there is kind of hosting, atleast newbies can use it.

cashonline

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone can start to make their own website from free hosting sites without spending any money like wordpress, blogspot, weebly, wix etc.

for starters who doesn't know about coding can simply start with weebly drag and drop platform, once you get to use making one you can try other hosting sites before you purchase a domain name to make it more professional.

tusziget

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course,you can create a website in many ways.There is an option for making for free a website(for example on wordpress etc)they will host your website for free(in return they will place ads on the bottom of your website,that's the price for getting a free website:Smile:).The second option is to pay for web hosting and domain name.This second is for those ,who want to make a serious business out of it.Anyway it is better to try with the first option,to see if you will have success with your website,you can buy anytime a web hosting and domain name.It is up to you!

X

xXInfectedXx

Depends. It depends if how much the domain will cost you and it also depends on how much the hosting will cost you. It won't cost anything if you choose make the site for free therefore it really depends on what you plan on doing with a online community!

tusziget

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone can start to make their own website from free hosting sites without spending any money like wordpress, blogspot, weebly, wix etc.

for starters who doesn't know about coding can simply start with weebly drag and drop platform, once you get to use making one you can try other hosting sites before you purchase a domain name to make it more professional.
Yes,this is a good advice,that a newbie can receive,when he wants to try out how is the blogging.A famous blogger from my country wrote to me too,first try out how things will develop for me in a blogging activity,and after that I should decide to buy domain and hosting,if I think it is worth it.I didn't buy neither domain,neither hosting.

M

Medowriter

it all depends on the kind of websites you want to create, cos creating simple website is easy and free cos there are template where you can create a functioning in few minutes but designing it is where professional skills and money is mostly required.

kervy14

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are free blogging sites out there like WordPress you can start there while planning your website to familiarize yourself of the things your future website needs so you can choose the best hosting site for you. A good site can cost a lot, not only $$ but costs time and effort.