Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

✅LEGIT PicoWorkers Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

3.29 star(s)
7 Rating - Raters

BMF

BMF TEAM
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
$20,064,061
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Picoworkers is a website that pays you for doing small tasks, or where you can pay people to do small tasks. In many ways, it's similar to Microworkers but as you'll see there are also some differences.

Sponsored: BeerSurveys.com - Earn 10$ per Day doing Tasks, Try Apps, Complete Surveys.

In order to start working you'll need to register first. It's really important to provide true information about yourself, otherwise, you won't be able to withdraw earned money. Once entered personal information can't be edited later so be careful!

Working:
Once you've made an account you can start with work. On this website there are two types of jobs that you can take:

A. Small jobs - employer requires from you to do a small task and pays you for that. Most common jobs on this website are:
  • Visit website + click: employer provides you with URL that you need to visit. You'll need to be on website for certain amount of time, visit posts and click on banner ads. Job is pretty easy to do and most of the time it's rated within 24 hours.
  • Search + click: is similar, but instead of URL, employer provides you with a phrase or word that you need to type in search engines (google, yahoo etc.) and then through them find theirs website. It's more complicated than first job but it also pays more.
  • Instagram tasks: Like, comment follow on instagram
  • Comment on blogs: you'll be provided with product, and you'll need to find a suitable blog on which you can review it.
  • There are also other jobs, mostly similar to those on microworkers.

Just like on microworkers, for these jobs there is success rate that needs to be above 75% in order for you to do more tasks. When you do a new task your success rate lowers, but when that task is reviewed and marked as successful your rate will grow.
* For success rate to fall from 100% to 75% you'll need to do between 10-15 jobs. As minimal time for review is 24 hours, that means that ideally, you can do 10 - 15 tasks per day. ("ideally" because some of the tasks take more and some less time to be rated)

B. Ongoing jobs - is a really good concept in which employer makes job that will last certain amount of time. If you apply for job and get accepted you'll need to do daily tasks and get paid for them. Most of these jobs last more than a month. So for that time you'll have daily steady income. For you to get accepted there needs to be a proof that you're legit and this is where your account stats are important.
* Account: when you join website you'll be Level 1, and have certain amount of points. Once you've reached certain amount of points you'll be promoted to Level 2, then Level 3 etc. (higher the level, better the chance at getting an ongoing job).
There are two ways to get points:
1. Every successful job is rewarded with points

2. For every personal information you provide, you'll get certain amount of points. For example you'll be rewarded 50 points for uploading your photo and 50 points for your ID. If pictures on these two match you'll get additional 200 points and you'll be marked as "verified" person, which makes it a lot easier to get "ongoing jobs".

+ Referrals program - this is another way that you can earn money. Every account has unique URL, and if person registers through yours, you'll get 5% from each deposit and 5% from each job that person does. With more referrals that work daily you can get decent amount of money.

Pros and Cons:
Pros
  • Easy to use
  • Most of the tasks are reviewed on time
  • Ongoing jobs that mean certain daily tasks but also obligation for daily use of the website
  • Referrals program
  • Minimum for withdrawal is 5$ + fee
  • Variety of withdrawal methods such as: Amazon gift card, US bank cheque, Crypto currency, Paypal etc.

Cons:
  • Not that big diversity with jobs
  • Most of the time less than 50 small jobs available
  • Slightly less payment per job in comparison with microworkers
  • Needed personal documents in order to get better jobs

With all this said, picoworkers is great website for earning extra cash. There is a lot of proof of its legginess. According to other workers and different sources, they pay in time, which is within 10 days of placing a request. Also their referral program is relatively new so there is a quite good potential for earning more money then on the other, similar websites.

No one asks of Kyc when you are new and haven't made any withdrawals before. I think the kyc comes up after your third or thereabout withdrawal. Another good thing is that you can keep earning while waiting. Don't be discouraged.
I have withdrawn before but once, let me keep working maybe by the time I get to 3rd withdrawal the kyc queue will be small. I wonder how others are making $6 daily there

I have withdrawn before but once, let me keep working maybe by the time I get to 3rd withdrawal the kyc queue will be small. I wonder how others are making $6 daily there
There are a lot of tasks and if you have the whole day, I think it is possible. The maximum I have earned in a day is about $4 and it took a lot of the whole day.

There are a lot of tasks and if you have the whole day, I think it is possible. The maximum I have earned in a day is about $4 and it took a lot of the whole day.
That's great, honestly $4 is a lot for a day online. It's just that this can't be a guarantee everyday because it depends on the number of tasks available

Picoworkers changed a lot. Recently they added kyc verification for stop spamming. The headache problem is that it require 10 days for accepting the verification.

That's great, honestly $4 is a lot for a day online. It's just that this can't be a guarantee everyday because it depends on the number of tasks available
That is very true. It greatly depends on the time you have to devote and the tasks you are willing to perform from those offered to you. Tasks are usually numerous but you may not wish to do some.

Now fees are too high... earlier the fees are 7% only but now they are charging 20% as a withdrawal fees...I hope they will change the fee structure like earlier...
Yes, now their fee are really high, It make me really demotivate me to work there. but still that is one of the best platform to make money online from micro works.

now they apply
Withdraw fee 0.84 for paypal and skrill
Value-added tax 20% from your earnings.

However, i received my 33th payment from picoworkers.
everyone lost more than 25% from their earnings now. t really boring me to work there.

friends, I looking for new trusted money making methods such as micro earning. pls recommend some good site for me.

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20210814170037.png
    ScreenShot_20210814170037.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 322
Yes, now their fee are really high, It make me really demotivate me to work there. but still that is one of the best platform to make money online from micro works.

now they apply
Withdraw fee 0.84 for paypal and skrill
Value-added tax 20% from your earnings.

However, i received my 33th payment from picoworkers.
everyone lost more than 25% from their earnings now. t really boring me to work there.

friends, I looking for new trusted money making methods such as micro earning. pls recommend some good site for me.
i am also looking for platform like picoworker with some lower fees. I hope we founda new platform or picoworker reduce there fees.

i am also looking for platform like picoworker with some lower fees. I hope we founda new platform or picoworker reduce there fees.
there are few sites such as picoworkers, but there are some issues with them such as, rapidworkers, their platform is very complex and make boring to work there, also, you have to do hard work to earn penny.

hope we can find a good site.

[MEDIA = youtube] U33YtyshUbA [/ MEDIA]

View attachment 341
Picoworkers é um site que paga para fazer pequenas tarefas, ou onde você pode pagar pessoas para fazerem pequenas tarefas. Em muitos aspectos, é semelhante ao Microworkers, mas como você verá, também existem algumas diferenças.

Patrocinado: BeerSurveys.com - ganhe 10 $ por dia fazendo tarefas, experimente aplicativos, conclua pesquisas.

Cadastro:
Para começar a trabalhar, você precisa primeiro se registrar. É muito importante fornecer informações verdadeiras sobre você, caso contrário, você não poderá sacar o dinheiro ganho. Uma vez que as informações pessoais inseridas não podem ser editadas posteriormente, tome cuidado!

Trabalhando:
Depois de criar uma conta, você pode começar a trabalhar. Neste site, existem dois tipos de empregos que você pode realizar:

A. Trabalhos pequenos - o empregador exige que você faça uma pequena tarefa e paga por isso. Os empregos mais comuns neste site são:
  • Visite o site + clique : o empregador fornece a URL que você precisa visitar. Você precisará estar no site por um determinado período de tempo, visitar postagens e clicar em banners de anúncios. O trabalho é muito fácil de fazer e na maioria das vezes é avaliado em 24 horas.
  • Pesquisa + clique : é semelhante, mas em vez de URL, o empregador fornece uma frase ou palavra que você precisa digitar nos motores de busca (google, yahoo etc.) e, através deles, encontrar o site deles. É mais complicado do que o primeiro emprego, mas também paga mais.
  • Tarefas do Instagram : Curtir, comentar e seguir no instagram
  • Tarefas de inscrição : você precisará se inscrever em alguns sites
  • Comentário em blogs : você receberá o produto e precisará encontrar um blog adequado no qual possa analisá-lo.
  • Existem também outros empregos, principalmente semelhantes aos dos microworkers.

Assim como no caso dos micro-funcionários, para esses empregos há uma taxa de sucesso que precisa ser superior a 75% para que você execute mais tarefas. Quando você faz uma nova tarefa, sua taxa de sucesso diminui, mas quando essa tarefa é revisada e marcada como bem-sucedida, sua taxa aumenta.
* Para que a taxa de sucesso caia de 100% para 75%, você precisará fazer entre 10-15 trabalhos. Como o tempo mínimo para revisão é de 24 horas, isso significa que, idealmente, você pode fazer de 10 a 15 tarefas por dia. ("idealmente" porque algumas das tarefas levam mais e menos tempo para serem avaliadas)

B. Trabalhos contínuos - é um conceito muito bom em que o empregador faz um trabalho que vai durar um determinado período de tempo. Se você se candidatar a um emprego e for aceito, precisará realizar tarefas diárias e ser pago por elas. A maioria desses empregos dura mais de um mês. Portanto, durante esse tempo, você terá uma renda diária constante. Para ser aceito, é necessário que haja uma prova de que você é legítimo e é aqui que as estatísticas da sua conta são importantes.
* Conta: ao entrar no site você estará no Nível 1 e terá uma certa quantidade de pontos. Depois de atingir uma certa quantidade de pontos, você será promovido ao Nível 2, depois ao Nível 3, etc. (quanto mais alto o nível, melhor a chance de conseguir um emprego contínuo).
Existem duas maneiras de obter pontos:
1. Todo trabalho de sucesso é recompensado com pontos

2. Para cada informação pessoal que você fornecer, você receberá uma certa quantidade de pontos. Por exemplo, você receberá 50 pontos por enviar sua foto e 50 pontos por sua identificação. Se as imagens dessas duas coincidirem, você obterá 200 pontos adicionais e será marcado como uma pessoa "verificada", o que torna muito mais fácil conseguir "empregos contínuos".

+ Programa de indicações - esta é outra forma de ganhar dinheiro . Cada conta tem uma URL única, e se a pessoa se registrar através da sua, você receberá 5% de cada depósito e 5% de cada trabalho que essa pessoa fizer. Com mais referências que funcionam diariamente, você pode obter uma quantia decente de dinheiro.

Prós e contras:
Prós
  • Fácil de usar
  • A maioria das tarefas é revisada a tempo
  • Trabalhos contínuos que significam certas tarefas diárias, mas também obrigação de uso diário do site
  • Programa de referências
  • O mínimo para saque é 5 $ + taxa
  • Vários métodos de saque, como: cartão-presente da Amazon, cheque bancário dos EUA, moeda criptográfica, Paypal etc.

Contras :
  • Não é uma grande diversidade de empregos
  • Na maioria das vezes, menos de 50 pequenos empregos disponíveis
  • Um pouco menos pagamento por trabalho em comparação com microworkers
  • Documentos pessoais necessários para conseguir empregos melhores

Com tudo isso dito, picoworkers é um ótimo site para ganhar dinheiro extra. Existem muitas provas de seu legginess. De acordo com outros trabalhadores e diferentes fontes, eles pagam em dia, ou seja, no prazo de 10 dias após a solicitação. Além disso, o programa de referência deles é relativamente novo, então há um bom potencial para ganhar mais dinheiro do que em outros sites semelhantes.

View attachment 341
Picoworkers is a website that pays you for doing small tasks, or where you can pay people to do small tasks. In many ways, it's similar to Microworkers but as you'll see there are also some differences.

Sponsored: BeerSurveys.com - Earn 10$ per Day doing Tasks, Try Apps, Complete Surveys.

In order to start working you'll need to register first. It's really important to provide true information about yourself, otherwise, you won't be able to withdraw earned money. Once entered personal information can't be edited later so be careful!

Working:
Once you've made an account you can start with work. On this website there are two types of jobs that you can take:

A. Small jobs - employer requires from you to do a small task and pays you for that. Most common jobs on this website are:
  • Visit website + click: employer provides you with URL that you need to visit. You'll need to be on website for certain amount of time, visit posts and click on banner ads. Job is pretty easy to do and most of the time it's rated within 24 hours.
  • Search + click: is similar, but instead of URL, employer provides you with a phrase or word that you need to type in search engines (google, yahoo etc.) and then through them find theirs website. It's more complicated than first job but it also pays more.
  • Instagram tasks: Like, comment follow on instagram
  • Comment on blogs: you'll be provided with product, and you'll need to find a suitable blog on which you can review it.
  • There are also other jobs, mostly similar to those on microworkers.

Just like on microworkers, for these jobs there is success rate that needs to be above 75% in order for you to do more tasks. When you do a new task your success rate lowers, but when that task is reviewed and marked as successful your rate will grow.
* For success rate to fall from 100% to 75% you'll need to do between 10-15 jobs. As minimal time for review is 24 hours, that means that ideally, you can do 10 - 15 tasks per day. ("ideally" because some of the tasks take more and some less time to be rated)

B. Ongoing jobs - is a really good concept in which employer makes job that will last certain amount of time. If you apply for job and get accepted you'll need to do daily tasks and get paid for them. Most of these jobs last more than a month. So for that time you'll have daily steady income. For you to get accepted there needs to be a proof that you're legit and this is where your account stats are important.
* Account: when you join website you'll be Level 1, and have certain amount of points. Once you've reached certain amount of points you'll be promoted to Level 2, then Level 3 etc. (higher the level, better the chance at getting an ongoing job).
There are two ways to get points:
1. Every successful job is rewarded with points

2. For every personal information you provide, you'll get certain amount of points. For example you'll be rewarded 50 points for uploading your photo and 50 points for your ID. If pictures on these two match you'll get additional 200 points and you'll be marked as "verified" person, which makes it a lot easier to get "ongoing jobs".

+ Referrals program - this is another way that you can earn money. Every account has unique URL, and if person registers through yours, you'll get 5% from each deposit and 5% from each job that person does. With more referrals that work daily you can get decent amount of money.

Pros and Cons:
Pros
  • Easy to use
  • Most of the tasks are reviewed on time
  • Ongoing jobs that mean certain daily tasks but also obligation for daily use of the website
  • Referrals program
  • Minimum for withdrawal is 5$ + fee
  • Variety of withdrawal methods such as: Amazon gift card, US bank cheque, Crypto currency, Paypal etc.

Cons:
  • Not that big diversity with jobs
  • Most of the time less than 50 small jobs available
  • Slightly less payment per job in comparison with microworkers
  • Needed personal documents in order to get better jobs

With all this said, picoworkers is great website for earning extra cash. There is a lot of proof of its legginess. According to other workers and different sources, they pay in time, which is within 10 days of placing a request. Also their referral program is relatively new so there is a quite good potential for earning more money then on the other, similar websites.
Picoworkers is a spectacular site, I make withdrawals every day on it. For those who are starting, the site, it may, at first glance, seem a little strange, but with time it ends up getting used to it.

received good respond for my tweet from picoworkers to reduce the fee structure.

now you can connect picoworkers admins by their official pages in twitter, facebook and reddit.

So you can contact its admin easily.

Hope to reduce their fee rates in the future and both parties can achieve a win-win situation.

Also, pls let admin know to get necessary step to few cheating employees.

Attachments

• UCScreenshot20210818093337.png
    UCScreenshot20210818093337.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 110
Finally, they pay me after 3 weeks but the fee is so high I withdraw 20.96$ and I got 16.46$ only in my account and the current value is 15.60 because of the market dip on ltc price drop.

Finally, they pay me after 3 weeks but the fee is so high I withdraw 20.96$ and I got 16.46$ only in my account and the current value is 15.60 because of the market dip on ltc price drop.
It's really taking time for them to pay nowadays. I guess it's because of the kyc thing, it's really not fair hey. How long did it take you to make that amount?

It's really taking time for them to pay nowadays. I guess it's because of the kyc thing, it's really not fair hey. How long did it take you to make that amount?
This is the good thing about taking your payment in cryptocurrency you can increase your balance by holding sometimes. I withdraw my payment 16.40$ and now it's the price is start increaseing the current price by $17 and I am not going to sell until $20+. this is how you can get back your fee that they credit from you.

For more about crypto and earning you can visit our telegram link on my signature.
Note: cryptocurrency is always risky. do your own research before any action.

pico worker.jpg

This is the good thing about taking your payment in cryptocurrency you can increase your balance by holding sometimes. I withdraw my payment 16.40$ and now it's the price is start increaseing the current price by $17 and I am not going to sell until $20+. this is how you can get back your fee that they credit from you.

For more about crypto and earning you can visit our telegram link on my signature.
Note: cryptocurrency is always risky. do your own research before any action.

View attachment 183436
I understand how cryptocurrency works I have been in it for years now. I was just concerned about the delay of payments from picoworkers, anyway thanks for the information. Cryptocurrency is indeed a good investment, the market is looking good this weekend. Happy earning mate

I understand how cryptocurrency works I have been in it for years now. I was just concerned about the delay of payments from picoworkers, anyway thanks for the information. Cryptocurrency is indeed a good investment, the market is looking good this weekend. Happy earning mate
Yes now crypto is a very good investment because of the bull market but the risk is always in crypto but there is a way people can earn crypto without any risk that is airdrop. this is the only risk-free option

so if anybody is interested in free earning from airdrop feel free to join our telegram channel where we share legit airdrop with payment proofs.
Thank's

Pico workers good site..but I'm really not happy with some jobs that has so much rules attached to it with little pay...and when you're done with it to press submit...the job is unavailable..it get me bored to work in there because of that. Anyway I'll try

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.