Picoworkers is a website that pays you for doing small tasks, or where you can pay people to do small tasks. In many ways, it’s similar to Microworkers but as you’ll see there are also some differences.
Sponsored: BeerSurveys.com - Earn 10$ per Day doing Tasks, Try Apps, Complete Surveys.
In order to start working you’ll need to register first. It’s really important to provide true information about yourself, otherwise, you won’t be able to withdraw earned money. Once entered personal information can’t be edited later so be careful!
Once you’ve made an account you can start with work. On this website there are two types of jobs that you can take:
A. Small jobs - employer requires from you to do a small task and pays you for that. Most common jobs on this website are:
- Visit website + click: employer provides you with URL that you need to visit. You’ll need to be on website for certain amount of time, visit posts and click on banner ads. Job is pretty easy to do and most of the time it’s rated within 24 hours.
- Search + click: is similar, but instead of URL, employer provides you with a phrase or word that you need to type in search engines (google, yahoo etc.) and then through them find theirs website. It’s more complicated than first job but it also pays more.
- Instagram tasks: Like, comment follow on instagram
- Sign up tasks: you’ll need to sign up on some websites
- Comment on blogs: you’ll be provided with product, and you’ll need to find a suitable blog on which you can review it.
- There are also other jobs, mostly similar to those on microworkers.
Just like on microworkers, for these jobs there is success rate that needs to be above 75% in order for you to do more tasks. When you do a new task your success rate lowers, but when that task is reviewed and marked as successful your rate will grow.
* For success rate to fall from 100% to 75% you’ll need to do between 10-15 jobs. As minimal time for review is 24 hours, that means that ideally, you can do 10 - 15 tasks per day. ("ideally" because some of the tasks take more and some less time to be rated)
B. Ongoing jobs - is a really good concept in which employer makes job that will last certain amount of time. If you apply for job and get accepted you’ll need to do daily tasks and get paid for them. Most of these jobs last more than a month. So for that time you’ll have daily steady income. For you to get accepted there needs to be a proof that you’re legit and this is where your account stats are important.
* Account: when you join website you’ll be Level 1, and have certain amount of points. Once you’ve reached certain amount of points you’ll be promoted to Level 2, then Level 3 etc. (higher the level, better the chance at getting an ongoing job).
There are two ways to get points:
1. Every successful job is rewarded with points
2. For every personal information you provide, you’ll get certain amount of points. For example you’ll be rewarded 50 points for uploading your photo and 50 points for your ID. If pictures on these two match you’ll get additional 200 points and you’ll be marked as “verified” person, which makes it a lot easier to get “ongoing jobs”.
+ Referrals program - this is another way that you can earn money. Every account has unique URL, and if person registers through yours, you’ll get 5% from each deposit and 5% from each job that person does. With more referrals that work daily you can get decent amount of money.
Pros and Cons:
- Easy to use
- Most of the tasks are reviewed on time
- Ongoing jobs that mean certain daily tasks but also obligation for daily use of the website
- Referrals program
- Minimum for withdrawal is 5$ + fee
- Variety of withdrawal methods such as: Amazon gift card, US bank cheque, Crypto currency, Paypal etc.
- Not that big diversity with jobs
- Most of the time less than 50 small jobs available
- Slightly less payment per job in comparison with microworkers
- Needed personal documents in order to get better jobs
With all this said, picoworkers is great website for earning extra cash. There is a lot of proof of its legginess. According to other workers and different sources, they pay in time, which is within 10 days of placing a request. Also their referral program is relatively new so there is a quite good potential for earning more money then on the other, similar websites.