Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

LEGIT OneDayRewards.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

G Mining Inc. - Bitcoin Cloud Mining

msmoneybags

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I have received my 8th payment from OneDayRewards, this came just a few minutes after requesting it.

tootsie

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This site has been paying for awhile now.. I know i use it.. but lately at least for me payments are getting slower and slower which show me site has troubles. So be aliitle careful with this one..

Gabriel Ferrer

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This site has been paying for awhile now.. I know i use it.. but lately at least for me payments are getting slower and slower which show me site has troubles. So be aliitle careful with this one..
sure my account is removed, i only cashout two time 0.20$ total, i have 0.30$ in account, never used any type of hack, would buy the banner of 5$ But THANKS i no buyed no reason of the ban send a message to admin here, no awser.

contack

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sure my account is removed, i only cashout two time 0.20$ total, i have 0.30$ in account, never used any type of hack, would buy the banner of 5$ But THANKS i no buyed no reason of the ban send a message to admin here, no awser.
This site is susceptible to bans and account lockup unknown reasons. You should join other sites should not pay attention to do.

msmoneybags

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@contack I know for a fact the admin has asked you to provide him with your username, which you refuse to do. So there is no way to prove what your saying is true. Also you posted that you tried to sign up twice so that in itself is against any sites rules. Being you joined BeerMoney to badmouth OneDayRewards, what you say cant be trusted. Move on already, your beating a dead horse.

I received my payment posted above within minutes. Sorry but those that always whine that their accounts were banned must of been doing something wrong and you got caught

Gabriel Ferrer

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry but i still banned in this site i lose my confidence but a company that no say why banned a user is not a confidence company so i say scam nothing more and contack is right

contack

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@contack I know for a fact the admin has asked you to provide him with your username, which you refuse to do. So there is no way to prove what your saying is true. Also you posted that you tried to sign up twice so that in itself is against any sites rules. Being you joined BeerMoney to badmouth OneDayRewards, what you say cant be trusted. Move on already, your beating a dead horse.

I received my payment posted above within minutes. Sorry but those that always whine that their accounts were banned must of been doing something wrong and you got caught
I signed up with the name contank on his website OneDayRewards . He replied that my account does not exist while it was deleted by him . And you also see many people having problems with him not only me if you say I cheated, but other people also borrow .

Gabriel Ferrer

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look i no use vpn, in the faq have a option that accounts breaking rule are marked as cheaters, my account is just Removed from site i cant even login but i can recover username and password, but no work they have my email just send a message why happens this, is so hard

contack

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look i no use vpn, in the faq have a option that accounts breaking rule are marked as cheaters, my account is just Removed from site i cant even login but i can recover username and password, but no work they have my email just send a message why happens this, is so hard
Accounts will be locked after being marked as cheaters after some time. You will not be able to enter the account it will report the wrong password . I only comment on what has happened to me, and if you have received payment you can continue to participate with him the right to decide on the board . This is a forum from which you can comment comfortably here .

contack

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I respond to those who have problems and have no bad intentions with anyone or any website .
OneDayRewards are still paying. But there are members who have trouble with their account and do not receive payment from him.

Gabriel Ferrer

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant contact because say to login, my username and password just say invalid i can give if you want test and the confirmations of email of trying change username and password nad both are correctly, is not working.

tusziget

Sapphire Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are many withdrawal options on the site,and it is good to check daily if there are bonus points available.You can check it every day on the Facebook site of the site.