LEGIT OneDayRewards.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

OneDayRewards

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
PayPal has returned to the cash out options.

@OP - each completed offer gives one jackpot entry, and additional tickets can be purchased on the points rewards page.

simplyfred

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
PayPal has returned to the cash out options.

@OP - each completed offer gives one jackpot entry, and additional tickets can be purchased on the points rewards page.
That is great news. Most of us who are working online always prefer Paypal as a payment avenue. I hope Paypal won't be strict to some sites that are willing to pay its members.

simplyfred

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
My latest payment from No.1 GPT site Onedayrewards. Fast withdrawal. Friends, please join the site for earning quick money by clicking on the following link: https://onedayrewards.com/members/register.php?ref=KingJadhav
Congratulations! Naming it No.1. That's quite interesting but I surely agree that the site pays someone so fast. I've tried to cashed out twice there and yeah payment arrives as fast as possible. So, Fast Payment is really a check mark...

talkerbee

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Sharing latest promo code ZELLE worth 2 cents. Happy earnings everyone!
I've noticed many offers available in my country lately. I wish it will last forever so I could earn well.

simplyfred

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Sharing latest promo code ZELLE worth 2 cents. Happy earnings everyone!
I've noticed many offers available in my country lately. I wish it will last forever so I could earn well.
Thank you for the Promocode. I'm glad I've read your post else I haven't seen it or claim it. I will try to work there what if there's also a lot of offer that will works in my area also. Usually, most offer don't work well especially surveys but sometimes it works so I must keep on trying.

Icydoll

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Zelle has been added as a payment method. With Zelle, you can get paid directly to your bank account within minutes! The minimum to withdraw via Zelle is $5. Click the link below to learn more about Zelle

https://www.zellepay.com/support/what-is-zelle
I have signed up long back but not much active on the website .today when I logged in it was saying that my account is marked as cheater. I had put support ticket ..no reply from you .

Icydoll

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
@OneDayRewards This is bad ,after requesting for my 1$ cashout .after two days you have again added that amount to my account ,and now I'm now PayPal option is removed .today how many times I have tried to login also I'm not able to access my account .