LEGIT OneDayRewards.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

talkerbee

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
@higming , I am using bitcoin to redeem. I requested 1.08$. They charged a fee worth of 0.054$. So, I received the net of 1.026$ and it's equivalent to 30555 satoshis (0.00030555 BTC).

talkerbee

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Got 2.5 points today for the latest promo code given. Hurry up to avail the promo. PROMO CODE: MERRYXMAS
Happy OnedayRewards earning and Merry Christmas to all!

matt9005

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
I like the fact that they pay in Bitcoin, but the site's design is poor. Many site pages I clicked onto ended up with "this site is not available".

higming

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
@contack - WHY do you keep spreading LIES here? You also still won't tell me your username on the site, and there has been NO tickets from anyone named contack on the site. All of your posts since you made a BMF account have been towards this site.

@highing - ANOTHER liar, send me the URL to a ticket of yours that took longer than 18 hours to receive a reply. Hundreds are being paid without problems.
https://onedayrewards.com/members/inbox/view.php?id=2480&folder=sent
Still has never arrived.
http://prntscr.com/m2miv6
Look at that and then call me a liar.

matt9005

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
This site has an absolutely TERRIBLE support! I was banned on 27th December for no reason at all, so I sent them a support ticket to clarify that I hadn't used a Vpn or any methods that would be called cheating. It's been 10 days now, and the ticket is still pending...

higming

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
This site has an absolutely TERRIBLE support! I was banned on 27th December for no reason at all, so I sent them a support ticket to clarify that I hadn't used a Vpn or any methods that would be called cheating. It's been 10 days now, and the ticket is still pending...
I am guessing the guy is running a one man website and the website is new so there are probably a lot of complaints. My ticket took 2 weeks to resolve.

higming

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
For those whom are working at One Day Rewards site, there is a promo code for January 15, go and grab it, hurry,

ARISE
That is not the promo code. To all, the promo code is ARISE! with the exclamation mark. If you do not add the exclamation mark, you will not get the promo code.

Shailabh

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
This is a legit site. I earn 2$ from this site. The great thing is that you should not verify any phone number. You just need a PayPal or bitcoin address. PayPal fee is very high but still, this site is not a bad option for online money earner.

msmoneybags

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Three weeks now and my support ticket is still pending... This site pays some decent amount of money with their signup offers, but their support is just terrible as hell.
Have you tried sending another ticket? Imagine all the tickets they receive daily of people asking their own questions, as far as I know it is just one person running the show. I would try another ticket

OneDayRewards

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
We responded to your ticket TWO MINUTES after you opened it, and you never replied afterwards.

Screenshot - http://prntscr.com/mbpm7g

A "pending" ticket status means that we have left a reply. An "open" ticket status means your ticket is still awaiting reply. All you have to do is click on the link to your ticket and you would see our reply. The system also sends an email when a ticket has received a reply.