Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Ethereum better than Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'Crypto Currencies' started by komrad, Sep 13, 2017.

1. komrad

komrad Active Member

BMF Coins:
    I see that Ethereum is very popular right now.
    Which one better Bitcoin or Ethereum
    Please tell me why or why not? Is it like comparing apples to oranges?

2. Abdul hanan

Abdul hanan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Both are good. But if you want to earn i think you should but ethereum becuase it's value is rising mostly and second it is cheap you can get more ethereum than bitcoin imagine if ethereum rise to 1000$ you'll make more profit than btc but nobody is sure which coin will rise and which will fall. It depends on our luck.

3. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    The Bitcoin is more valuable than Ethereum.Look at his price and the constant rising of his value during this years.Ethereum is valuable too,but my opinion is ,that comes after Bitcoin.Anyway apples and oranges are both delicious and rich in vitamins fruits.;)

4. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I can't say it's better than bitcoin. But based on what I have seen the cryptocoins. I think it makes a good replacement. though lot of corporates are using it. i am guessing it is good enough for you to use it. i personally dont see much use of the currency as of yet. but if i get it then good enough to use it. that't the basic use of the coin for me there. not sure how this can be handled though. have to check on that part.

5. cryptofly

cryptofly Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Bitcoin is the emblematic coin, it was created with/for Blockchain concept; with value and very strong application it will be difficult to beat.
    By the other hand, Ethereum has shown to be a coin with energy, and its value comes will all those applications you see such as create ICO's, among others; but same as all other coins, his core is Bitcoin.
    Doing profit with coins? I like Ehtereum better than bitcoin because if you see history charts, the increase % is larger in ETH than BTC. A large profit will be easy to reach with ETH than BTC. Bitcoin is an elephant, moves strong but slow and alt coins are fast, comes and goes fast, up and down....and you have to be that way if trading alt coins.