NEW Dualmine.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

kkckkc

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can I cashout from dualmine if I only reinvest from the free 100gh mining power and referral earnings without investment ?

this site surely said you can only cashout if you have invested minimum investment plan!

thx for information !

anonim

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can I cashout from dualmine if I only reinvest from the free 100gh mining power and referral earnings without investment ?

this site surely said you can only cashout if you have invested minimum investment plan!

thx for information !
I think you can cash out at the end of contract, but they extended all contracts to 2 years

stan358

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its good that dualmine is paying out. No member is complaining or have issues with payment. Though no site is legit but some can be trusted a little and dualmine can....

anonim

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its good that dualmine is paying out. No member is complaining or have issues with payment. Though no site is legit but some can be trusted a little and dualmine can....
I have a bit of hope of them lasting another year, but feel a bit uneasy about investing more at this point, I barelly recovered my ROI, once I am in profit I might re-invest.

stan358

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bit of hope of them lasting another year, but feel a bit uneasy about investing more at this point, I barelly recovered my ROI, once I am in profit I might re-invest.
Dualmine can actually a year or longer than that from your analysis. We are only humans and sometimes we follow our instinct.. Let's hope for the best ...

kkckkc

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
then I don't joined it anyway if it is forced to make investments into the site and the risk of this kind of hyip site is too high which is not sustainable anyway