Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT DOSH App Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Rewarding Apps' started by tabzy24, Dec 21, 2017.

1. tabzy24

tabzy24 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    nope u dont need to buy anything.. u just need to link a card to get 5$ and if you gt an invite u will also get 15$ as soon as they also link a card..

2. SUPER SINGH

SUPER SINGH Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    This Dosh app looks very good and I can try and earn from it but the problem is, it's only for US based members and only they can try and earn from it. Referral bonus is so much good and I would love to try but cannot

3. tabzy24

BMF Coins:
    u can possibly download the app but the problem is you need a legit u.s number to register and need to link a card also.. and yeah the offer was really good.. u can cash out instantly

4. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    Have you got paid from it with the help of VPN? But i think we can earn from Dosh but it would be hard to get a US number to verify and they can create more issues when we request for payment.

5. tabzy24

BMF Coins:
    yeah i got paid and its not that hard to make a withdrawal.. they wont ask anything but your paypal.. and its true its hard to get a us number but many arr selling u.s number on fb..

6. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    But will it be a good a good deal to buy someone's number and what about the card. How much you spent to buy the number and how much you got and what was the profit?

7. asumi

asumi Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    These dosh app is Good only with thousands of online friends in social medias, and i try too Recruited my close friends , and relatives ! but they think thier debit card ,atm, credit card will Compromise! and be hacked!

8. tabzy24

BMF Coins:
    we cant force them to believe that its not a scam.. coz the process was really kinda doubtful in a way that u need to link a card.. if asking about the price 2$ per u.s number but i dunno abt the cc coz i never tried.. let say u will get 10$ profit clean

9. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    Ten dollars profit is too good and now I'm sure it's legit and we all can earn from Dosh but the problem is most in USA won't allow us to use there number and card as they think they will be taxed more and as they are demanding card then there would be some verification issues as well as we must have joined with different name and details.