GET $7 FREE!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Cryptocurrency Mixing Service
Clipwatching.com : Make Upto $50 per 10k views
Esfaucets.com - Best place to earn crypto 24/7
MyLead affiliate network
Monetize or Advertise with AdsKeeper
GET $7 FREE!
Shorten
Earn free bitcoin - 500 sats signup bonus
www.KnowHowToEarn.com/bmforum
Kintum - best trading bot
Make short links and earn the biggest money
MyLead - start earn money

❓ASK Youtube and Facebook, Is there a better way to earn from them?

Play With Your Credit Card!

Babita

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Facebook is very useful for advertisers and same goes for YouTubers. YouTube videos can be shared over Facebook without any cost in the facebook groups and pages to gain more views which directly helps YouTubers in making money with it. On the other hand Facebook is getting free traffic and earning from ads so win win for everyone.

Ideal tool for trading on multiple exchanges

Subodh

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a way to earn from both Facebook and Youtube and you can utilize both of these to get referrals for your websites and can take help of both Facebook and YouTube to earn from affiliates as well. There are number of affiliates that are earning money by making YouTube videos to promote products and by posting on Facebook groups and this is how they get more sales from their affiliate links.

Kaamini

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YouTube is best to earn passive income but it takes time to build your channel and monetize it. You can use all the shortcuts to grow your channel but don't try to buy views, likes from any website and just stick with quality content because no matter what it's the quality of the content which will help your channel to grow and use Facebook to promote your YouTube channel and videos so this is how you can earn directly and indirectly from both these websites.

Bharati

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a good way to boost your YouTube channel by promoting it on Facebook because you can easily get maximum numbers of views from the Facebook.
I agree too.
Facebook has been proved the best of all possible and quicker platform to promote you YouTube or blog or any website. The results are very fast and observable

Emoney

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No matter if you're using facebook or you tube the real, hard question is - how would you beat your competitor? Regardless of platform, there willl be rival everywhere. Good content alone is not enough.

joaquinick

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still make enough money with my channel to make a living, but the “adpocalypse” forced me to change over from google adsense to sponsored videos as my main source of income. Until mid 2017, google would give me a good amount of advertising and also feature successful videos of mine in “trending”, “recommended” and “search”.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.