GET $7 FREE!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Cryptocurrency Mixing Service
Esfaucets.com - Best place to earn crypto 24/7
Make short links and earn the biggest money
MyLead affiliate network
Monetize or Advertise with AdsKeeper
Shorten
www.KnowHowToEarn.com/bmforum
MyLead - start earn money
Kintum - best trading bot
Clipwatching.com : Make Upto $50 per 10k views
GET $7 FREE!
Earn free bitcoin - 500 sats signup bonus

❓ASK Youtube and Facebook, Is there a better way to earn from them?

Play With Your Credit Card!

Jbsuarez

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi im kinda new to this stuff. But im getting around 5k to 40k views on youtube per video. Im also sharing my content from youtube in facebook which also get alot of people viewing them (Redirecting them to youtube).

Currently im not earning in facebook but im earning money from youtube google adsense only.

Is there a way to maximize my profit?

Ideal tool for trading on multiple exchanges

Jbsuarez

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw my channel is about gaming or gaming guides. I also dont know how to make a website :( Also ive heard about link shorteners? Can u earn money with that? All i know is adsense on youtube.. then livestreaming in facebook which I dont do

B

Banglashi

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
of course, the obvious answer is adsense since they're the only ones who can insert ads on youtube videos itself, with that kind of traffic google adsense will be offering you to apply as adsense publisher, are you doing it right now with them as your advertiser?
Hi im kinda new to this stuff. But im getting around 5k to 40k views on youtube per video. Im also sharing my content from youtube in facebook which also get alot of people viewing them (Redirecting them to youtube).

Currently im not earning in facebook but im earning money from youtube google adsense only.

Is there a way to maximize my profit?

Jbsuarez

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
of course, the obvious answer is adsense since they're the only ones who can insert ads on youtube videos itself, with that kind of traffic google adsense will be offering you to apply as adsense publisher, are you doing it right now with them as your advertiser?
Yes i am. I already have ads on my channel Is there other ways to earn from them?

berberguy

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes , you can double your income by inserting short links on the descriptions of your videos , link to downloads or tutorials and that kind of stuff , make sure to chose a shortener that is easy to bypass to guarantee the comfort of your users and that they keep clicking on the links

dadayli

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Btw my channel is about gaming or gaming guides. I also dont know how to make a website :( Also ive heard about link shorteners? Can u earn money with that? All i know is adsense on youtube.. then livestreaming in facebook which I dont do
you can url shortners to redirect people to your blog ( which is explaining the content of the video but using texts ) , about facebook , i noticed a lot of videos containing ads , but they were some big pages , so you can use facebook to advertise your channel

Jbsuarez

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for your replies! Ill try and learn more about shorteners. And about facebook ads (I thought i can only earn by livestreaming)

Brain

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can use other ways to make money faster,you can be Amazon influencer,join their program and get started, how about selling your own products or others products for some fee,even being a brand influencer using your channel. Just research on the ones you can easily do and be consistent with it.

salvi

Gold Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are currently income by youtube then you should continue as per you are doing without thinking extra income however if you are looking for extra income you can try more upload in facebook again by following tos.

dadayli

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
(I thought i can only earn by livestreaming)
if you're willing to earn by livestreaming , i suggest you to build a decent fanbase on youtube first , then they will have to watch you on twitch or any similar platform ( from where you can earn )

Marlboro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Facebook already activated their fan page monetization, wherein you can earn money when there's an advertisement appear to your video like on YouTube. You can give a try but I heard YouTube pays more than Facebook.

jssjdPL

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
if you put links in the description use shortlinks. you can find some link shorteners on beermoneyforum easily. makes sponsored videos if its possible.

Unigolle

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sure it is, many people simply spam them with fake videos on youtube describing some CPA offers and for facebook spamming links to some groups out there completely and totally and I am really not see where we all are going now with such.

andynelson

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
If you have youtube channel you can earn money due to Ingramer affiliate program.
You'll get 40% payment fees from each new users who buy any module.
If you are interested just check my offer =)

hibi3454

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The power of youtube is underestimated a lot. If you have a good community with a proper fan base / subscriber base then that results into lots of views and that means more people watching ads and increased earnings!

silentwatch

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might consider to join g2a as affiliate and put your link in description. Many game promo there and that is good tool to increase your income
Just an advice

Bharati

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bring up your blogger page url and link it with your YouTube videos. On your blogging page you can add several ads and they will add to your extra income with the same video.
All the best

salimnfi

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Facebook and Youtube are the most visited sites in the world , so good journey with them , actually I do not try to earn from FB but it still the best place to promote your link.

Emoney

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using shortlink will make some of your viewers go away since not all of them like it. But you can always try to increase your fanbase to increase your profit.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.