Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
i wanted to advice you to choose which one you're doing perfect at, but since you are comfortable with both, i would advice you to do affiliate marketing, as people mostly fear network marketing

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Affiliate marketing all the way. Though some are really gifted when it comes to networking but I feel it is more tedious and the rewards are not commensurate with efforts put in.

wsimo

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
cyclerulers.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer Affiliate Marketing because it is much easier but Network Marketing is more rewarding in the long term. With Affiliate Marketing you have to keep up with the trends and develop creative sales tactics but Network Marketing involves helping the people you bring in to succeed. In return, your success increases. Why do I prefer Affiliate Marketing then? Unless a network Marketing program functions using strict ethics, the system ultimately falls apart. No one likes to do hard work just to see the people above you kick back relax and reap the rewards.

Hurley

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm comfortable with both affiliate marketing and network marketing.

But which one do you think is easy to get sales and earn profits?
I can easily tell you to follow your heart and do the one you are good at, so far everybody knows what they are at. Like now not everybody can handle a sole proprietorship, some people needs a chain command to work. So i will advice you to go for what you can handle

Dredz

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefare network marketing ,because it is fast and reliable,it give acess to your business nation wide,which is good and has benefit.

Emoney

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't understand by what you mean by "network marketing" so explain it in further details if possible please. Do you mean "direct marketing"?

Geniusmaco

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked at some of the comments here and laughed repeatedly. Some thing here are false. How can you tell me that the rich invest in what they do not understand. How can you say that the rich do not diversify.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one likes to do hard work just to see the people above you kick back relax and reap the rewards.
Now that is the part of network marketing I do not appreciate at all. Almost all the hardwork end up being reaped by those who are at the top of the chain. If you find yourself at that top, then you will surely enjoy network marketing.

kelvin4real

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.topnigeriasermon.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone has what he or she is good out. To me, network marketing is a no go area for me as I don't have the patience to wait for my down line to repeat what I do. So I prefer affiliate marketing.

George10640

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't understand by what you mean by "network marketing" so explain it in further details if possible please. Do you mean "direct marketing"?
Network marketing is where you join an investment platform or a company that to join you need to pay some fee.So to be able to earn you must invite a lot of people so that they can pay the fee and you get the commission.I find that a very difficult thing .I prefer affiliate marketing because reselling products is very easy than convincing people to pay for network marketing.

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Network marketing is where you join an investment platform or a company that to join you need to pay some fee.So to be able to earn you must invite a lot of people so that they can pay the fee and you get the commission.I find that a very difficult thing .I prefer affiliate marketing because reselling products is very easy than convincing people to pay for network marketing.
Thanks for this explanation. I also did not understand the difference between network marketing and affilliate marketing.
I also prefer affilliate marketing. Reselling products is just so easy as you just sell to people the goods they want. Network msrketing can be so hard as it takes time to convince people to join a site or pay the fee.

George10640

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for this explanation. I also did not understand the difference between network marketing and affilliate marketing.
I also prefer affilliate marketing. Reselling products is just so easy as you just sell to people the goods they want. Network msrketing can be so hard as it takes time to convince people to join a site or pay the fee.
Sure reselling is very easy .It fews years now when Jumia was introduced in Africa an online shop which went so viral.The online shop has created a lot of opportunities to online marketers for the affiliate program they offer.The good thing is you just need an email to start working and a phone number with most of this online shops.

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure reselling is very easy .It fews years now when Jumia was introduced in Africa an online shop which went so viral.The online shop has created a lot of opportunities to online marketers for the affiliate program they offer.The good thing is you just need an email to start working and a phone number with most of this online shops.
I have also seen my friends make good money doing affilliate marketing from Jumia. It was really great to introduce it to Africa. Now many people have great earning opportunities from it.

Delaw2020

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both are good depending on your preferences. No strategy is devoid of challenges. Take note. However, affiliate marketing is preferable for e since I find it easier than networking.

onlineprofit$

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reasons I prefer affiliate marketing are, there is very little risk, if any. I only join, and recommend affiliate programs that pay out large commissions, around $500 dollars per sale, and also pay out recurring monthly commissions. And I only do programs that are free to join. You shouldn't have to buy a product, or pay up-front before you earn money. That's not really fair.

And unlike networking, you're not relying on the efforts of other people. I post links all over the internet, then I let my secretary (autoresponder) do all the networking for me.

deeproom

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to advise you to choose the thing that my father increases that you work perfectly at, you are comfortable with both, so I advise you to choose affiliate marketing because in my opinion it is profitable

George10640

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both are good depending on your preferences. No strategy is devoid of challenges. Take note. However, affiliate marketing is preferable for e since I find it easier than networking.
I agree with you also, i got friends making money fulltime one working with ebay reselling of products and another one working with a network company called Aims Global. The one with ebay makes a lot every month compared to the other. In order to have a good income with networking, you need a strong team which at most cases most of them do not work as you expected. To have an active team is not a joke because some may end up losing hope.

Sanchez

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer social media marketing to affiliate marketing because it offers a cheaper marketing cost whole getting the business to a large audience

Kellysoms

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know much about Affiliate Marketing but i can assure you that Network Marketing is very challenging, it requires so much patience and a persevering spirit.Network marketing needs a person to have good emotional intelligence because it can potentially expose a person to a lot of rejection hence affecting self-esteem and Self worth. I have been on Network Marketing for almost 2 years now, when i started i was constantly discouraged but right now i feel like joining a Network Marketing business was the best decision i ever made.:Thumbsup: