Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join over +101.500 members to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

❓ASK Which is better - affiliate marketing or network marketing?

Kellysoms

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know much about Affiliate Marketing but i can assure you that Network Marketing is very challenging, it requires so much patience and a persevering spirit.Network marketing needs a person to have good emotional intelligence because it can potentially expose a person to a lot of rejection hence affecting self-esteem and Self worth. I have been on Network Marketing for almost 2 years now, when i started i was constantly discouraged but right now i feel like joining a Network Marketing business was the best decision i ever made.:Thumbsup:

gammarays

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think affiliate marketing is better and more flexible while network marketing is a bit stressful and will require you to convince potential clients. People don't seem to believe networking platforms these days.

M1los

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it depends on product and your skills. I prefer working with ad networks mostly, so now I could choose the most profitable one for different purposes. AdSense or Adsterra works fine for almost everything.

Millions dollars

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Better than a job!

super simple

earn extra money helping us post free & paid ads

if you can copy and past, YOU CAN EASILY MAKE money

EARN p to 100$ per day part time

earn up to $300 per day full time

piad daily

https://bit.ly/3bGjRyE

Ofonime

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Affiliate marketing is the best at least I have do thise business and get better result I have not tried network marketing befor but I heard its somehow stressful to referred people but affiliate marketing once you have a good traffic source then sell can be made easyly.

ascott

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't understand by what you mean by "network marketing" so explain it in further details if possible please. Do you mean "direct marketing"?

"Network marketing is a business model that depends on person-to-person sales by independent representatives, often working from home. A network marketing business may require you to build a network of business partners or salespeople to assist with lead generation and closing sales."

this is what google says:D :D think you can get a idea

Attachments

Awesometee

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer network marketing to affiliate marketing because, though network marketing might be stressful, it makes the whole team benefit at the long run if done properly.

Ofonime

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer network marketing to affiliate marketing because, though network marketing might be stressful, it makes the whole team benefit at the long run if done properly.
Affiliate marketing is the best but network marketing is also profitable so now its all left for you to select the type of service that you are looking for and start working towards it I love affiliate marketing that is why I support it

Josemendez

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me affiliate marketing is better as it is easier to carry out and you will get to learn from the users you intereact with on the process. Network marketing is a bit demanding than affiliate marketing

Ofonime

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me affiliate marketing is better as it is easier to carry out and you will get to learn from the users you intereact with on the process. Network marketing is a bit demanding than affiliate marketing
Its not because of that the issue is that affiliate marketing is very profitable than information marketing since you can just pick a product and start promoting then earn a commission at every sale that is generated from here.You need to set some fund for advert if you want to sale your own service faster

Josemendez

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its not because of that the issue is that affiliate marketing is very profitable than information marketing since you can just pick a product and start promoting then earn a commission at every sale that is generated from here.You need to set some fund for advert if you want to sale your own service faster
The only fund you are spending is the initial fund spent in getting referral after which you only need to do your marketing without any challenges again

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.