LEGIT TwitchFollows Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
@kaka135 I am not earning much and most of us are experiencing lesser offer with lesser credits but after seeing your comment, I checked my account logs and figured out that it took me roughly 78 days to earn around 65000 credits which isn't bad and thanks to offers from penguin and I think another was Viber which paid more credits.

Nevex

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Hi, the party has not paid for 8 days already and I do not know if they have closed the business. Did someone get paid in 8 days?
Im waiting 12 days,never been waiting so long. Theres no new post on twitter/fb from them since januray. this is not good

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I requested my payment from twitch on Friday night IST and today I received payment from them. It's a great feeling and this is my second but biggest payment from them.
I'm attaching the payment proof as below.

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Presently there are no ways to get paid from twitch follows other than PayPal and this is the reason I'm always trying to accumulate a bigger reward.
Last time it was more than 40 dollars in December but to get a bigger amount we need to be an active member and wait for 2 to 3 months for that.

sashenka

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I also received my payment in two working days: 35 euros without the PayPal fees. For those who haven't received their payment yet, they only send payments to verified PayPal users. If you are a verified PayPal user and you weren't paid within 3 working days, I'd suggest contacting them.

kona1

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
I also received my payment in two working days: 35 euros without the PayPal fees. For those who haven't received their payment yet, they only send payments to verified PayPal users. If you are a verified PayPal user and you weren't paid within 3 working days, I'd suggest contacting them.
How do you get the payment to your PayPal without fees, I see users here sharing their payment proofs and PayPal always deducts fees from their payments.

sashenka

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
How do you get the payment to your PayPal without fees, I see users here sharing their payment proofs and PayPal always deducts fees from their payments.
English isn't my first language, so I probably didn't explain myself properly. I wanted to say that I received 35 euros from them, from which PayPal deducted almost 3 euros or something like that. Paypal always has fees when it comes to twitchfollows.

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
There are very less offers on twitch these days and I tried to calculate how much I earned after I requested for payment on 8th March.

So, I was able to earn $4 in 7 days which is quite low considering the fact that earlier we were even able to earn $20 in a month or even more.

I am attaching both screenshots below.

yakuma

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Guys! What is the use of the referral program. When I checked the faq it said that I cannot withdraw it. So how can I use it and where can I find the credits I earned from my referrals?

Nevex

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Guys! What is the use of the referral program. When I checked the faq it said that I cannot withdraw it. So how can I use it and where can I find the credits I earned from my referrals?
you can read about it in referrals system
" Credits earned from referrals are not able to be withdrawn and can only be used on our site. "