Thinking of starting a money making rpg

G Mining Inc. - Bitcoin Cloud Mining

Caltexs

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of starting a browser based rpg that gives users real money when they train troops, upgrade stuff, sell resources etc.
Tell me what features you guys want in it!

*I’m programming it myself

zeljko

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Multiple payout option (including crypto), lower payout, refferal system, social media support, not to much ads. I think these are basic. You need to tell us more about game so we can add more suggestions.

Caltexs

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Multiple payout option (including crypto), lower payout, refferal system, social media support, not to much ads. I think these are basic. You need to tell us more about game so we can add more suggestions.
How low should the payout be?
And yea its basically just a browser text based rpg, you can have an army, form clans, fight other player’s kingdoms, level up etc etc

zeljko

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How low should the payout be?
Depends about how much you user can earn per action. I think it would be good if standard user can earn 5$ or more per month and Premium user 10$ or more. Of course, that also depend on time spend on site and how much Premium membership cost.

Caltexs

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends about how much you user can earn per action. I think it would be good if standard user can earn 5$ or more per month and Premium user 10$ or more. Of course, that also depend on time spend on site and how much Premium membership cost.
depends on how much people can earn per day , if they don't earn that much , then something around 2-5$ would be enough ( 3$ is a perfect amount ) , but if they earn a lot , then it should be 10+
I aim to have actions reward the player $0.001 - $0.5 or more depending on the advertising network, may also have offerwalls in place somewhere, still thinking about that one. There will also be no cap on earnings.

Current actions that will reward users -
-Training troops
-Training Hero (the hero is you, the player, training will unlock skills that can help in battles)
-Attacking other players
-Upgrading and building structures

I’m also currently thinking about a clan system that rewards clan members bonuses and top clans bonuses. Let me know what you think.

Following
Glad to hear

De-rector

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The program you are trying to launched is a very good one that will motivate lots of people cos majority loves games. I will love your games to mobile compatible, add payment options like skrill and others with good reward package.

Brain

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First users will want a user friendly experience with it,so start with making it easy to navigate and make it more impact with the money making side of it. If users are able to grab up to a dollar or more from it daily,then it will be a success.

vladex

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
I think that's a good idea. Browser as a video game. Just go ahead ... Maybe you should pay attention to the graphics, because that's the most compelling part of the story ...

salvi

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its really a good idea that you have focus to develop games to built in a good ways which usually make people to use it regularly. I also believe that you have to think about Graphics part.

Caltexs

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that's a good idea. Browser as a video game. Just go ahead ... Maybe you should pay attention to the graphics, because that's the most compelling part of the story ...
Its really a good idea that you have focus to develop games to built in a good ways which usually make people to use it regularly. I also believe that you have to think about Graphics part.
It’s going to be a browser text based game, kinda like torn city. So there won’t be graphics besides art