LEGIT SerpClix.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

RHAMJIE

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
@hellr4izer hello thank you for that information. Tomorrow will be the last day of the month and as of now I have earned $6, I am very happy with my earnings and that happy that the site is fair in giving available clicks that helped me earned this amount. Next month if I will give more time on this site, I might earn higher than $6.

hellr4izer

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
@hellr4izer hello thank you for that information. Tomorrow will be the last day of the month and as of now I have earned $6, I am very happy with my earnings and that happy that the site is fair in giving available clicks that helped me earned this amount. Next month if I will give more time on this site, I might earn higher than $6.
Thats a good amount, maybe you will receive your payment on oct 1 or 2.

kformaran

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Good day everyone, i just want to brag my 1st payment in Serpclix :Joyful:

Its not that high but i ensure this site is paying. You only have to install their addons and they view the website and you wait for a corresponding time. Note: This is only for Mozilla Browser. They only do for a monthly payment.

you can register here:
http://serpclix.com/users/referrals/SB34V2nOCi4A3xLAEkeO5ZFn5051aUBqQpi7jVZB/

if you have question, don't hesitate to comment below :D

Pimoo

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
My FIRST payment from Serpclix!!! . Thanks serpclix for paying me. I clicked everyday and earned around
If I were in US, this amount could have Tripled.

It is legit. Anyone should join it because it is just too easy to earn. Just click the link on the google search and wait for the tab to close itself automatically. Try to check for offers several hours later after you have completed the last offers.

Join here (My Referral Link) : http://bit.ly/2hDPYHg

Here the payment proof.
upload_2017-10-1_10-57-9.png

upload_2017-10-1_10-55-3.png

Attachments

speedy_izzy

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I just got paid! This is fast, I was expecting to receive the payment after 24 hours or more but here it is paid instantly. I promise to but put much effort in this site this October because I believe I could earn more higher than this.

Attachments

synopsis

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
yes I checked the site and it pays after the end of the month without any need of making payout request if you have more than $2 in your balance , I need to wait for my payout but already I find out many payment proof and testimonials throughout the online so I am relaxed and working there to get my payout next month.

bob tim

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I read some comments an i has concluded that the profits are low this kind of sites are usually exploitives, so i don't know why people do not avoid them.

gilggg

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Just to to clear any doubts on this website, I have been paid several times and this site is totally legit, though the minimum payout is confusing. The true minimum payout is $2 and is send at the end of the month.
Does the payout sent automaticly to paypal account? Do they notify by email before payout?
I have just join this site recently and already got 2.5$, so I'm waiting to the end of month for payout (Do you know what day of the month they pay?)

RafaelJr

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Does the payout sent automaticly to paypal account? Do they notify by email before payout?
I have just join this site recently and already got 2.5$, so I'm waiting to the end of month for payout (Do you know what day of the month they pay?)
Yes payment is sent automatically to your paypal account, that is if you input paypal account during registration. No notice at all, paypal is the one sending the notice.

gilggg

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Yes payment is sent automatically to your paypal account, that is if you input paypal account during registration. No notice at all, paypal is the one sending the notice.
Thank you for your reply, today is the 31st of October, and I have more than 2$ in my account on this site (SperClix),
I look forward to receiving my money to PayPal today as you explained ...:Whistling:

Najir Macarao

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I like this site there paying $0.05 per ad view. It's very easy to earn here and if you're in US the rate is more higher.

All you need to do is use a Firefox browser.

1. Register here: serpclix.com In registration choose I want to be a SELLER this is important.

2. after registration go to getting started tab. watch a video, so that you can have an idea how this work.

3. next go to add on tab. just read the instruction there.
download your add on and drag it in firefox, install it and login.

4. if youre watching ads. dont close it. just wait until it close itself or else it will not be credited.

5. The mode of payment is paypal.
minimum payout is $2. at the end of the month.
Can you upload a picture for a proof? Thats this website is paying, anyway to earn? Or only viewing ads but im going to try it. Thank you for sharing

Pimoo

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Can you upload a picture for a proof? Thats this website is paying, anyway to earn? Or only viewing ads but im going to try it. Thank you for sharing
I have just got my 2nd big payment from serpclix. It was just a moment ago and they always paid in the first or second day of every month as long as you have $2 and above. This is way easy to get over $2.
Join here as my referral : http://bit.ly/2hDPYHg

My payment proof.
upload_2017-11-1_8-18-41.png

gilggg

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Today I recieved my first payment from sperclix, I just rgister this site about 2-3 weeks ago and got 5.15$ for 103 clicks on sites, I got about 3-6 clicks for a day that availble to ny location.
Here IS the payment proof.

Attachments