SerpClix is a very unique site for website and blog owners. The site was designed to help book your CTR rating on your website or blog. Furthermore, the site is for anyone who wants to join the site and become a clicker. A clicker is a person who will click on the links displayed in the Firefox browser. Yes, you’ll need Firefox installed on your computer in order to access and work on this site. Once you click on the link in the browser, you’ll be redirected to the website or blog. You must stay on this page until the timer ends. The site will give you a quality score based on your IP address. If you want to join this site, you must join under your own IP address and not use a Proxy or VPN to join this site. There will be a quality check of your IP address so don’t try and cheat by using a Proxy or VPN because you’ll be banned before you can even get started.
How To Join:
- Visit the site and click on “Become A Clicker” on the home page.
- The registration form is displayed where you’ll need to add your email address, select a password, and enter your PayPal account in order to submit the form and join the site.
- The company needs real people to join the site that has an IP address and not an IP address that is generated through a Proxy or a VPN.
- When you join the site, they have a detection software that will read your IP address and identify your location. They can tell if you are trying to use a Proxy or VPN, so don’t do this.
- You must have a home computer that is connected to the internet in order to join this site. You can’t work on this site using your smartphone to a tablet. You can join the site using a Windows or MAC device.
You must download and install the latest version of FireFox on your computer. This is very important and the only browser the add-on works with is FireFox. There is a special browser extension or add-on that you will receive from the site. You can find this on the site after you’re done installing FireFox on your computer. Now go to the site and add the extension to your FireFox. When this is done, you’re ready to go and you can start working or clicking on the links the browser displays for you. If you have any problems adding FireFox or adding the extension, the site has a video you’ll need to watch. There is plenty of help on the site so this shouldn’t be a problem.
Clicking On Links:
After you’re done, all you need to do now is click on the browser extension and log into the site using your username and password. You will now see different links you can click on. Click on the link and it will redirect you to the website and set a timer. Stay on the page until the timer goes off. This will return you to the browser and you can click on the next link.
The site won’t send out notifications when they add new links. You’ll need to check this every hour to see if there are new links for you to click on.
You’ll earn $0.05 to $0.10 each time you click on a link. The amount of money you earn will depend on your location. Once a month the company pays people for the clicks they have made. You’ll need $5 in your account before you can be paid. The company only pays through PayPal and the time you register on the site, you’ll need to add your PayPal ID then.
This is a great site and the least you’ll earn for clicking on a link and viewing a website for 60-seconds is $0.05.
Has anyone ever joined this site? Have you been paid?