Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

✅LEGIT Google Opinion Rewards Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Miya

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
$43,398
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(I can't believe this isn't on here yet, but I've searched and didn't find anything.)

Google Opinion Rewards is an app that pays you for answering short surveys.

Basic Information:
  • questions are multiple choice and very simple.
  • surveys usually take less than 3 minutes to complete
  • available in many countries (see list below)
  • must be 18+ to participate and earn rewards
  • surveys are sent out randomly
  • surveys expire after 24hrs of being sent out
  • you can skip a survey without penalty
  • not all surveys are paid (they will clearly state if a survey is unpaid at the beginning)
    • Unpaid surveys are usually personalized questions used to update your information to qualify you for more surveys
  • available for IOS and Android
  • no referral program
Payments:
  • each survey pays from a few cents to $1USD
  • Android users get paid only in Google Play credits. There's no minimum.
    • Unused balance will expire after 1 year from last survey taken
    • Credits earned on Google Opinion Rewards cannot be split for purchases. This means if you want to purchase a $5 app, you can't pay half out of GOR credits and half out of your own pocket. You must use all GOR credits or all your own money.
      • I believe giftcards can solve this problem. Purchase a Google Play giftcard and redeem it in your account. Then you can use the giftcard as a whole to purchase from Google Play.
  • IOS users are paid through Paypal only.
    • minimum $2 for Paypal
    • If your Paypal address and GOR email is the same, payment is automatic.
    • If your Paypal address and GOR email is different, it takes 30 days for the first payment and then it's automatic after.
      • You must manually accept your first payment or it'll expire after 30 days.
    • Your balance will expire one year from your last survey.
List of countries this is available in: Australia,Austria, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States.

I've used this program in the US and Japan and I surprisingly get more surveys in Japan. The pay is slightly lower in Japan, but the quanity makes up for the difference. I've earned a total of $10+ on this app which isn't bad for answering 1-2 multiple choice questions in 30 seconds. It's not a high paying app, but the balance does add up. My friend who told me about this app has earned over $100 in Google Play credits.

This app is from Google and it's legit. Proof:
vRGypdxm.png
IoHi969m.png

Availability isn't just based on country for Google Opinion Rewards. Surveys are sent out randomly depending on user data. For example, if you search "vitamins", then you might get a survey about vitamins. If you didn't search "vitamins", then you won't get that survey even if you are from tier 1 country.

Africa is a tier 3-4 country. There will be very little survey opportunities there simply because there's less demand for data there. They want data from tier 1 countries because it's more valuable.
I know don't get me wrong,its not any of you people's fault its just mostly us being suppressed by our own inability to stand for ourselfs and become sustainable without dependence on western world supremacy.

Nomatter how we may quantify value of content and demographic preference I still believe that Africans also should have quality marketing because on the wold agenda we really make alot of trillions for the world.

Good
(I can't believe this isn't on here yet, but I've searched and didn't find anything.)

Basic Information:
  • not all surveys are paid (they will clearly state if a survey is unpaid at the beginning)
    • Unpaid surveys are usually personalized questions used to update your information to qualify you for more surveys
  • no referral program
Payments:
  • Android users get paid onlyin Google Play credits. There's no minimum.
    • Credits earned on Google Opinion Rewards cannot be split for purchases. This means if you want to purchase a $5 app, you can't pay half out of GOR credits and half out of your own pocket. You must use all GOR credits or all your own money.
      • I believe giftcards can solve this problem. Purchase a Google Play giftcard and redeem it in your account. Then you can use the giftcard as a whole to purchase from Google Play.
    • minimum $2 for Paypal
    • If your Paypal address and GOR email is different, it takes 30 days for the first payment and then it's automatic after.
List of countries this is available in: Australia,Austria, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States.

I've used this program in the US and Japan and I surprisingly get more surveys in Japan. The pay is slightly lower in Japan, but the quanity makes up for the difference. I've earned a total of $10+ on this app which isn't bad for answering 1-2 multiple choice questions in 30 seconds. It's not a high paying app, but the balance does add up. My friend who told me about this app has earned over $100 in Google Play credits.

Basic Information:
  • no referral program
Payments:
    • minimum $2 for Paypal

vRGypdxm.png
IoHi969m.png
Sounds good and rich but why not extend the earning opportunity to every countries,not doing so amounts to descrimation.And this is World is spending billions of money to fight.Every country have contributed to make Google what it is today

Nomatter how we may quantify value of content and demographic preference I still believe that Africans also should have quality marketing because on the wold agenda we really make alot of trillions for the world.
That's debatable. Google is mostly US based and while it does exist outside of the US, it is nowhere as popular elsewhere. I can't imagine why Google will need African data unless they plan to expand there or release a new product there.

Sounds good and rich but why not extend the earning opportunity to every countries,not doing so amounts to descrimation.And this is World is spending billions of money to fight.Every country have contributed to make Google what it is today
It's not discrimination, it's supply and demand. In the first place, for Google to be available in every country that means that every country must have an interest in Google and be willing to spend money to partner with them. Obviously that's not the case.

That's debatable. Google is mostly US based and while it does exist outside of the US, it is nowhere as popular elsewhere. I can't imagine why Google will need African data unless they plan to expand there or release a new product there.
One person will create the opportunities am talking about in less than two years from now.Let's keep the Time ticking.It may not be from one of the top brands but definately will give good conversions for africans because they deserve some of their money to remain to the indigenous.

Doubt it. If it could've happened, it would've already. And currently, I do not see a reason for Google to expand to Africa. But if you are really interested in joining and earning on there, you can try emailing Google support. They are always looking to add more countries and perhaps they will take your suggestion and open to Africa.

Doubt it. If it could've happened, it would've already. And currently, I do not see a reason for Google to expand to Africa. But if you are really interested in joining and earning on there, you can try emailing Google support. They are always looking to add more countries and perhaps they will take your suggestion and open to Africa.
It will work @Miya because even an ordinary person can do it by creating a redirecting questionnaire then even place some few ads.What is important is paying people.Good and reliable surveys will come.

The owner of paidera claims to have surveysvthst are world wide.He just created that.Now we need a real one.

It will work @Miya because even an ordinary person can do it by creating a redirecting questionnaire then even place some few ads.What is important is paying people.Good and reliable surveys will come.

The owner of paidera claims to have surveysvthst are world wide.He just created that.Now we need a real one.
What you are saying is unrealistic.

Ordinary people can create questionnaires - yes, but "place a few ads"? lol. Who will want to advertise to Africans when Africans are not the targeted consumers? Let's say someone is selling chocolate in the US and places an ad with Google to advertise the chocolate. Do you think someone who is viewing the ad in Africa will be tempted to purchase their product all the way from the US? Even if they wanted to, do you think this company will ship there?

Likely no.

So if they were to "place a few ads" on the page for African users, they are basically wasting their money.

To open surveys or paid programs to places like Africa or low tier countries, there must first be a demand for them. No demand = no revenue. And that is the truth no matter how much you hope or wish it wasn't. There's very little demand for non-tier 1 countries. If you are living in Africa, your best bet is to find African paid programs which will pay for African data. Otherwise, it will always be the same -- your country will not have the same opportunities as the tier 1 countries.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, you can try reaching out to Google support if you want to join Google Opinion Rewards. Since Google is a big company, perhaps they don't mind opening to Africa even if it will not generate much revenue for them.

What you are saying is unrealistic.

Ordinary people can create questionnaires - yes, but "place a few ads"? lol. Who will want to advertise to Africans when Africans are not the targeted consumers? Let's say someone is selling chocolate in the US and places an ad with Google to advertise the chocolate. Do you think someone who is viewing the ad in Africa will be tempted to purchase their product all the way from the US? Even if they wanted to, do you think this company will ship there?

Likely no.

So if they were to "place a few ads" on the page for African users, they are basically wasting their money.

To open surveys or paid programs to places like Africa or low tier countries, there must first be a demand for them. No demand = no revenue. And that is the truth no matter how much you hope or wish it wasn't. There's very little demand for non-tier 1 countries. If you are living in Africa, your best bet is to find African paid programs which will pay for African data. Otherwise, it will always be the same -- your country will not have the same opportunities as the tier 1 countries.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, you can try reaching out to Google support if you want to join Google Opinion Rewards. Since Google is a big company, perhaps they don't mind opening to Africa even if it will not generate much revenue for them.
You seem to have quite rich knowledge on this subject matter.I really like that.Perhaps we could share more productive notes on that.You are right its not possible to use tier one traffic to benefit tier three people.I and many others don't want undeserved resources pumped here.

What you seem to forget is how much value Africa contributes to the world.Which has been my argument all along.We are carrying out a research on this and we are only hoping to find a person with the skills and interest to create a survey company here in Africa.Maybe I can take up that among other projects I have embarked on.

Demand facilitates the need,in this case we are talking about the top quality resources that Africa produce as in trillions of value in dollars.Take for instance copper mining,gold,precious germs like emerald,diamond,agricultural produce,livestock,coffee and cocoa,including consessional loans that African individuals and governments have taken from these developed countries and offshore banks which will make huge profits for many years a decade or century for them.SURELY ALL THESE CANT PUMP A PORTION OF THOSE RESOURCES TO THE AFRICAN ONLINE MARKET FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES?

Africa participates in alot of international forex exchange to the imaginable numbers you can think of in food,air travel,environmental,tecnology,aviation,among other areas you can list that market research is required.

We need to stop this thinking mentality of limiting other s for the unrealistic reasons.THE WORLD IS NOW A GLOBAL VILLAGE AND THINGS ARE NOW AFRECTING US INSTANTLY REGARDLESS YOUR LOCATION HENCE EQUAL ORPORTUNITIES FOR ALL ACCORDING TO MEASURE IS THE FOCUS AND TURN THE WORLD SHOULD LOOK AT NOW.

Ps:the Google application part is worth considering for the research aswel.

Guys just accept its not worldwide no need open other topic just best wishes for countries tier 1 and 2 ?we wish allow in 2022?Maybethey will allow all?❤️

You seem to have quite rich knowledge on this subject matter.I really like that.Perhaps we could share more productive notes on that.You are right its not possible to use tier one traffic to benefit tier three people.I and many others don't want undeserved resources pumped here.

What you seem to forget is how much value Africa contributes to the world.Which has been my argument all along.We are carrying out a research on this and we are only hoping to find a person with the skills and interest to create a survey company here in Africa.Maybe I can take up that among other projects I have embarked on.

Demand facilitates the need,in this case we are talking about the top quality resources that Africa produce as in trillions of value in dollars.Take for instance copper mining,gold,precious germs like emerald,diamond,agricultural produce,livestock,coffee and cocoa,including consessional loans that African individuals and governments have taken from these developed countries and offshore banks which will make huge profits for many years a decade or century for them.SURELY ALL THESE CANT PUMP A PORTION OF THOSE RESOURCES TO THE AFRICAN ONLINE MARKET FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES?

Africa participates in alot of international forex exchange to the imaginable numbers you can think of in food,air travel,environmental,tecnology,aviation,among other areas you can list that market research is required.

We need to stop this thinking mentality of limiting other s for the unrealistic reasons.THE WORLD IS NOW A GLOBAL VILLAGE AND THINGS ARE NOW AFRECTING US INSTANTLY REGARDLESS YOUR LOCATION HENCE EQUAL ORPORTUNITIES FOR ALL ACCORDING TO MEASURE IS THE FOCUS AND TURN THE WORLD SHOULD LOOK AT NOW.

Ps:the Google application part is worth considering for the research aswel.
You are missing the point. It does not matter how many trillion of dollars Africa can produce. If there is no demand, there's no revenue and if there's no revenue, there will be no opportunity. Many countries richer than Africa such as Singapore, Switzerland, etc. are tier 3-4 countries. You can say Africa is this and Africa is that all you want but truth is, the data there is not valuable to US companies.

There's no point in discussing this any more as neither you nor I can control this. I'm just saying that instead of saying "why are there no opportunities for _______", you can be more proactive and email Google support and ask them to open their app to your country.

You are missing the point. It does not matter how many trillion of dollars Africa can produce. If there is no demand, there's no revenue and if there's no revenue, there will be no opportunity. Many countries richer than Africa such as Singapore, Switzerland, etc. are tier 3-4 countries. You can say Africa is this and Africa is that all you want but truth is, the data there is not valuable to US companies.

There's no point in discussing this any more as neither you nor I can control this. I'm just saying that instead of saying "why are there no opportunities for _______", you can be more proactive and email Google support and ask them to open their app to your country.
You are right there is no point to discussing this particular subject because any further because nomatter what points we exaust at length we will just use our intellectual property for educational purposes because like you have put it neither you or I have any control to the outcome of this question.

Thanks for the google app suggestions,I can try to find out some strategies and how it has worked sccessfully.I have no intentions of working there.I have heard that some selected companies do open up the services when you write to them and you can start recieving surveys.That is an interesting gesture.

Basic Information:
  • no referral program
Payments:
    • minimum $2 for Paypal

vRGypdxm.png
IoHi969m.png
Unfortunately it not available in my country i have seen a lot of people sharing thier testimonies and proof of payments but USA users are more likely to earn from this app.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.