- May 12, 2020
- Reaction score
- BMF Points
I know a country like Nigeria won't be inclusive, so bad and I was trying to like the stuff about the Google and the survey strategies. Hope to find one soon that will look like this or they would rather add my country, Nigeria, so that we will earn from the app too(I can't believe this isn't on here yet, but I've searched and didn't find anything.)
Google Opinion Rewards is an app that pays you for answering short surveys.
- questions are multiple choice and very simple.
- surveys usually take less than 3 minutes to complete
- available in many countries (see list below)
- must be 18+ to participate and earn rewards
- surveys are sent out randomly
- surveys expire after 24hrs of being sent out
- you can skip a survey without penalty
- not all surveys are paid (they will clearly state if a survey is unpaid at the beginning)
- Unpaid surveys are usually personalized questions used to update your information to qualify you for more surveys
- available for IOS and Android
- no referral program
List of countries this is available in: Australia,Austria, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States.
- each survey pays from a few cents to $1USD
- Android users get paid onlyin Google Play credits. There's no minimum.
- Unused balance will expire after 1 year from last survey taken
- Credits earned on Google Opinion Rewards cannot be split for purchases. This means if you want to purchase a $5 app, you can't pay half out of GOR credits and half out of your own pocket. You must use all GOR credits or all your own money.
- I believe giftcards can solve this problem. Purchase a Google Play giftcard and redeem it in your account. Then you can use the giftcard as a whole to purchase from Google Play.
- IOS users are paid through Paypal only.
- minimum $2 for Paypal
- If your Paypal address and GOR email is the same, payment is automatic.
- If your Paypal address and GOR email is different, it takes 30 days for the first payment and then it's automatic after.
- You must manually accept your first payment or it'll expire after 30 days.
- Your balance will expire one year from your last survey.
I've used this program in the US and Japan and I surprisingly get more surveys in Japan. The pay is slightly lower in Japan, but the quanity makes up for the difference. I've earned a total of $10+ on this app which isn't bad for answering 1-2 multiple choice questions in 30 seconds. It's not a high paying app, but the balance does add up. My friend who told me about this app has earned over $100 in Google Play credits.
This app is from Google and it's legit. Proof: