Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
  Guest viewing is limited
Golden Goose - Join the leaders of mVAS market

✅LEGIT Google Opinion Rewards Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Invest min of 0.01 BTC and earn from 0.2% up to 6% profits daily!

Chikere

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(I can't believe this isn't on here yet, but I've searched and didn't find anything.)

Google Opinion Rewards is an app that pays you for answering short surveys.

Basic Information:
  • questions are multiple choice and very simple.
  • surveys usually take less than 3 minutes to complete
  • available in many countries (see list below)
  • must be 18+ to participate and earn rewards
  • surveys are sent out randomly
  • surveys expire after 24hrs of being sent out
  • you can skip a survey without penalty
  • not all surveys are paid (they will clearly state if a survey is unpaid at the beginning)
    • Unpaid surveys are usually personalized questions used to update your information to qualify you for more surveys
  • available for IOS and Android
  • no referral program
Payments:
  • each survey pays from a few cents to $1USD
  • Android users get paid onlyin Google Play credits. There's no minimum.
    • Unused balance will expire after 1 year from last survey taken
    • Credits earned on Google Opinion Rewards cannot be split for purchases. This means if you want to purchase a $5 app, you can't pay half out of GOR credits and half out of your own pocket. You must use all GOR credits or all your own money.
      • I believe giftcards can solve this problem. Purchase a Google Play giftcard and redeem it in your account. Then you can use the giftcard as a whole to purchase from Google Play.
  • IOS users are paid through Paypal only.
    • minimum $2 for Paypal
    • If your Paypal address and GOR email is the same, payment is automatic.
    • If your Paypal address and GOR email is different, it takes 30 days for the first payment and then it's automatic after.
      • You must manually accept your first payment or it'll expire after 30 days.
    • Your balance will expire one year from your last survey.
List of countries this is available in: Australia,Austria, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States.

I've used this program in the US and Japan and I surprisingly get more surveys in Japan. The pay is slightly lower in Japan, but the quanity makes up for the difference. I've earned a total of $10+ on this app which isn't bad for answering 1-2 multiple choice questions in 30 seconds. It's not a high paying app, but the balance does add up. My friend who told me about this app has earned over $100 in Google Play credits.

This app is from Google and it's legit. Proof:
I know a country like Nigeria won't be inclusive, so bad and I was trying to like the stuff about the Google and the survey strategies. Hope to find one soon that will look like this or they would rather add my country, Nigeria, so that we will earn from the app too

Miya

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if it's possible to transfer your Google Opinion Rewards to your bank account?

Or is it only available to spend at the Google Play Store?

I am using an Android device to earn with Google Opinions, great way to earn some cash by answering quick and easy question surveys, if only there was a way to cash out to your bank account !!!
Not possible with Android. Android users can only get paid in Google Play credits. Only IOS users have the option of cashing out their earnings to Paypal. I believe the minimum for a Paypal cashout on IOS is $2.

moneytips22

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not possible with Android. Android users can only get paid in Google Play credits. Only IOS users have the option of cashing out their earnings to Paypal. I believe the minimum for a Paypal cashout on IOS is $2.

That's a shame, but thanks for letting us know 👍

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bad news is, this application is not yet available in regions such as Indonesia. we can outsmart by using a VPN or changing the internet IP. Before installing the application, first turn on the VPN, and start installing the application as usual.

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Google Opinion Rewards is a legitimate and paying, gift-based program developed by Google. Initially launched as a mobile survey application for Android and iOS developed by Google. This application allows users to answer surveys and earn rewards. unfortunately it does not support all countries

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Emoney ❕NEWS Google is facing a huge legal backlash as the US's department of justice indicted them Businesses & Individuals 39
crypworld SUPPORT Can we have Google Translation integrated in the forum threads Support & Announcements 0
Emoney ❕NEWS Google suspends its 30% cut in India's region Playstore Businesses & Individuals 3
Yugocean ☑️NEW Google Pay Processor Reviews Company Reviews 0
Davidafer ☑️NEW Google Reviews Company Reviews 8
P Deal I will add 50 reviews on Google Maps with GPS location for $10 in BTC Marketplace 0
crypworld ❓ASK Will Google rewards us to use it's Search Engine? Search Engine Optimization 25
F ❓ASK Is it legal to use Google sites for CPA landing pages Affiliate Marketing 1
Emoney ❕NEWS Google will update Chrome to prevent unsecure login typeboxes Businesses & Individuals 0
crypworld ❓ASK How to track Affiliate links on Google Analytics? Traffic & Monetization 2
dadayli ❕NEWS Google offers 100.000 Scolarships for free in Coursera Businesses & Individuals 19
Rattdaddy Trade I Have: $50 Walmart gift card Code. I Want: Crypto or PayPal or Google Pay / Other EPay Buy / Sell / Trade 0
dadayli ❓ASK Google vs Duckduckgo Search Engine Optimization 30
crypworld ❓ASK Is Google allowing Adwords for promoting Crypto related? Traffic & Monetization 0
dadayli ❕NEWS Google decided to keep most of its workers Businesses & Individuals 16
De-rector ❕NEWS Steve Wonzniak Sue YouTube, Google for promoting bitcoin giveaway scam, YouTube denies fault Crypto Currencies 21
Josemendez ❓ASK Google search console can help improve your SEO Search Engine Optimization 1
dadayli ❓ASK Is getting indexed in Yandex easier than Google ? Search Engine Optimization 4
Emoney ❕NEWS Multiple crypto companies are suing Google, Facebook, and Twitter due to crypto ads bans Crypto Currencies 58
T How to put your business on top of google ranking? Businesses & Individuals 22
highspeed December 2020. End of Flashplayer for Google Chrome. What is the possible solution? General Chat 2
hamza111 Sell Google gift card for BMF point or crypto or payeer Buy / Sell / Trade 0
Gp4real How to make my blog start showing on Google? Search Engine Optimization 84
THESUPERSINGH Deal Perfect Money For BMF/ Paypal/ Paytm/ Google Pay/Bank Transfer Marketplace 0
dadayli ❕NEWS Google removed these apps and warned users to remove them from their devices Businesses & Individuals 38
T Best browser for Google V2 Re-captcha challenge Businesses & Individuals 6
T Google adsense alternative Businesses & Individuals 52
T Do you think Google adsense accept free website and bloggs? Businesses & Individuals 37
T Do you think google adsense pay with paypal? Businesses & Individuals 25
THESUPERSINGH Deal BMF POINTS FOR Direct Bank transfer through UPI, Google Pay Etc. Marketplace 4
salvi Would Google think this to be duplicate content? Search Engine Optimization 3
salvi What is the current impact because of the latest google updates? Search Engine Optimization 3
Babarbaig668 ❓ASK Google Keyword planner tool. Search Engine Optimization 4
Medofski 30 Days Organic Traffic for your Website (SEO GOOGLE) RANK ON SERPS + LOW Bounce Rate +Backlinks Buy / Sell / Trade 0
magicpotato Sell $25 Google Play credit for BTC Buy / Sell / Trade 2
O My Google adsense account got hacked Businesses & Individuals 50
westmania ❓ASK What are some SEO suggestions that you can provide to Google ! Search Engine Optimization 29
Mbwolf Google Stadia Reviews Software Reviews 26
Smaou Sell Selling Edu Email USA ✅ 6Months Amazon Prime ✅Unlimited Google Drive INSTANT DELIVERY Buy / Sell / Trade 1
Shuvo5 Sell Selling Google adsence. (2017 to present)100% verified Buy / Sell / Trade 2
Workmania.inc ❓ASK Will using of traffic exchange websites raise your website in Google search results? Traffic & Monetization 11
sutairu Sell Google Voice from old gmails (2010 - 2018) - 2.5$ Buy / Sell / Trade 4
vrelisean Host your own WordPress website on VPS from Google for only one-time payment Domains & Web Hosting 1
NoLimits15 Google Pay Now Supports Coinbase Card Crypto Currencies 4
NoLimits15 ❓ASK Bitcoin Searches Up By 33% On Google Bitcoin Forum 28
J ❓ASK Removing Bad Google Review Search Engine Optimization 19
Arbaaz ❓ASK Pay Google for Top Ranking or SEO agencies to bring site on top Search Engine Optimization 6
sellGGV2020 Sell Sell Google Voice 1.8$ Each Accounts Buy / Sell / Trade 4
NoLimits15 Google tries to hide crypto-related sites Crypto Currencies 3
O Can we enable Google adsense forums? Businesses & Individuals 24