Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

☑️NEW Eobot Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

BMF

BMF TEAM
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
$20,060,079
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eobot advertises themselves as the cheapest way to mine Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, STEEM, Dogecoin, Ripple, Dash, Golem, BitShares, CureCoin, NEM, Monero, Zcash, Factom, Bytecoin, Augur, Lisk, MaidSafeCoin, USD, Gridcoin, and Gold.

But there are some speculations that it's just a PONZI scheme, however how in the world a PONZI scheme can last more than 2 years?

Do you have any experience with this Eobot bitcoin mining?

Have you got paid recently by Eobot?

That is what I am trying to correct you - 'it may be scam'

eobot.com is not a SCAM !!!
lol..Read all my statements properly again and I never told it is scam! I wrote this same thing over and over again but I also say there is chance of same owner for both sites and eobot.com may be scam.. You have stretched this thread too much.I already told "it may be scam" in several messages. Lot of users online who post their reviews in trustpilot and also in online forums are not dumb and useless. Please have respect for people and especially respect for girls and this is not a forum to bring my mom. I have already put correct statements several times and you are "not" correcting me. I am already posting correct statements. No need of blaming me for helping users here. This forum is for helping users.

lol..Read all my statements properly again and I never told it is scam! I wrote this same thing over and over again but I also say there is chance of same owner for both sites and eobot.com may be scam.. You have stretched this thread too much.I already told "it may be scam" in several messages. Lot of users online who post their reviews in trustpilot and also in online forums are not dumb and useless. Please have respect for people and especially respect for girls and this is not a forum to bring my mom. I have already put correct statements several times and you are "not" correcting me. I am already posting correct statements. No need of blaming me for helping users here. This forum is for helping users.

1581776862043.png

This is what I am referring to - Its not a SCAM.

Don't Assume as people confuse just like you between Eobot n Eobotv2 and leave incorrect comments in all review platforms.

There are Dumb n Idiots who do not even know and come to an conclusion that Eobot n Eobotv2 are same and left FALSE Reviews everywhere.

My Answers are not only meant to you but to all who misjudge.

People are just spoiling reputation of a Legit Platform.

@Mr. B is not a fool here to make this Thread as New. Because of ppl like you this thread was marked as - SCAM and we had to again explain with all proofs and set it to correct Status.

This forum is for helping users and which is what I am correcting your statements and lack of understanding in identifying the difference between projects.

View attachment 90618

This is what I am referring to - Its not a SCAM.

Don't Assume as people confuse just like you between Eobot n Eobotv2 and leave incorrect comments in all review platforms.

There are Dumb n Idiots who do not even know and come to an conclusion that Eobot n Eobotv2 are same and left FALSE Reviews everywhere.

My Answers are not only meant to you but to all who misjudge.

People are just spoiling reputation of a Legit Platform.

@Mr. B is not a fool here to make this Thread as New. Because of ppl like you this thread was marked as - SCAM and we had to again explain with all proofs and set it to correct Status.

This forum is for helping users and which is what I am correcting your statements and lack of understanding in identifying the difference between projects.
Again if you do not understand english "I am giving my opinions here" Online users and users who comment scam are not fools. I have had experience with eobotv2.top and I never told in my messages that eobot.com is scam. You are dumb and useless.Stop blaming me and others online. The website display of eobot.com and eobotv2.top are the same and "may be the same owner" and i said "May be scam" .If you do not understand English, it is not my problem. People here have all the rights to post their opinions and you calling me dumb, bringing my family and mom here shows that you are dumb and not this entire world.

I am not confusing anyone. People have more sense to understand my posts than you. I am infact helping users a lot so that they do not waste their precious time like me and decide and test eobot.com themselves.

Again if you do not understand english "I am giving my opinions here" Online users and users who comment scam are not fools. I have had experience with eobotv2.top and I never told in my messages that eobot.com is scam. You are dumb and useless.Stop blaming me and others online. The website display of eobot.com and eobotv2.top are the same and "may be the same owner" and i said "May be scam" .If you do not understand English, it is not my problem. People here have all the rights to post their opinions and you calling me dumb, bringing my family and mom here shows that you are dumb and not this entire world.

I am not confusing anyone. People have more sense to understand my posts than you. I am infact helping users a lot so that they do not waste their precious time like me and decide and test eobot.com themselves.

You are giving your opinion here and am sharing mine amd correcting at the same time.

I just shared it as an example to you as you kept bringing scam project in a wrong thread.

I am correcting your DUMB statement as you used - It may be a Scam

I read all the comments n posts in Trustpilot and if u know how to read n understand they called it as Scam for removing free faucets and confused with eobotv2 and other scams with similar names.

coz of their lack of knowledge n comments, ppl like u agree to that n come here speak

Again speak only if u tried the platform and got scammed, without that no need to comment here with your lack of understanding.

You are giving your opinion here and am sharing mine amd correcting at the same time.

I just shared it as an example to you as you kept bringing scam project in a wrong thread.

I am correcting your DUMB statement as you used - It may be a Scam

I read all the comments n posts in Trustpilot and if u know how to read n understand they called it as Scam for removing free faucets and confused with eobotv2 and other scams with similar names.

coz of their lack of knowledge n comments, ppl like u agree to that n come here speak

Again speak only if u tried the platform and got scammed, without that no need to comment here with your lack of understanding.
Again, I am putting the correct statements and I read carefully all the reviews in trustpilot.com and there is nothing mentioned there for removing free faucets in eobot.com. Infact , when I registered and signed up in eobot.com, the website did not ask me to enroll in any paid contract. I have free mining site. You are not "correcting" me as I am already putting the correct statements and if you have those opinions , I have my opinions that I will not change even if you post again and again. You told me "dumb" and without brain and I never told you before. You started it. I agree I told "It may be a scam" which means there are chances of it being scam. I never mentioned "IT is scam for sure" . Just understand the difference in the phrases. You brought my mom, telling online users in trustpilot useless and dumb and me also.. You are disrespecting people. This is not right! They do not lack knowledge, those users have shared their experiences. Trustpilot.com is very trustworthy and legit forum just like BMF.

I am just helping people here to be aware of link between eobotv2.top and eobot.com may be having the same owner and I had experience of eobotv2.top as scam and it is just to help people here to test eobot.com and check for themselves. You have stretched this simple thing to such a big mountain that is not needed. People have rights to share their experiences here to alert other new users. There are scam reviews for eobot.com in trustpilot.com .

Again, I am putting the correct statements and I read carefully all the reviews in trustpilot.com and there is nothing mentioned there for removing free faucets in eobot.com. Infact , when I registered and signed up in eobot.com, the website did not ask me to enroll in any paid contract. I have free mining site. You are not "correcting" me as I am already putting the correct statements and if you have those opinions , I have my opinions that I will not change even if you post again and again. You told me "dumb" and without brain and I never told you before. You started it. I agree I told "It may be a scam" which means there are chances of it being scam. I never mentioned "IT is scam for sure" . Just understand the difference in the phrases. You brought my mom, telling online users in trustpilot useless and dumb and me also.. You are disrespecting people. This is not right! They do not lack knowledge, those users have shared their experiences. Trustpilot.com is very trustworthy and legit forum just like BMF.

I am just helping people here to be aware of link between eobotv2.top and eobot.com may be having the same owner and I had experience of eobotv2.top as scam and it is just to help people here to test eobot.com and check for themselves. You have stretched this simple thing to such a big mountain that is not needed. People have rights to share their experiences here to alert other new users. There are scam reviews for eobot.com in trustpilot.com .

Trustpilot Reviews are Baseless and they promote their links and own platforms to lure people. All the reviews in Trustpilot are baseless without any proofs.

Most of the reviews are referred to Eobotv2 as EOBOT.com has/had never removed any accounts of users.

SO DON'T SHARE YOUR OPINIONS ON THESE BASELESS REVIEWS.

THE RULES OF BMF ARE SIMPLE - Call it as Legit if you have proofs or Call it as SCAM if you have proofs.

But don't come here and speak based on the below pointless reviews done by some crack heads who doesn't even know for which website they are leaving reviews if its Eobot.com or Eobotv2.

And with those nutheads reviews, you come here and speak and say you are just sharing your opinion.

1st of all try to understand whether the posted reviews are REAL OR FAKE !!!

1581780191545.png

1581780226949.png

1581780323803.png

THIS IS WHAT EOBOT IS:

1581780523756.png

For you everyone is useless, dumb and that kind of attitude is very wrong for this world. I am repeating again that "I never told eobot.com is scam" but I shared my experience and said many times " it may be scam" . You may be useless and dumb but not so many users in trustpilot and so many users online commenting eobot.com as scam. Again , please read my statements carefully before blaming me. Do not bring my family into this forum . This forum is not a personal chat place . It is irrelevant to the topic. There are lot of cases with websites where one website has same display and just change their domain names but the owner is the same. It is common sense and lot of people who do reviews already know this thing. I never said "for sure the owner is the same" ..You are putting my statements wrong. I said "May be the owner can be the same" . This is helpful for new users to be wary of eobot.com and use that site and test it .
Everything could turn into a scam at any moment... Great companies bankrupt every day and their users lose money. This is not just a sad story from the crypto world, every company can turn into a scam because nothing is 100% safe. So I really don't see a point in this discussion
About Eobot - Eobot was great cloud mining company but now it is not. Not because they are scammers, they are not a great company because mining is not as profitable as before. Also, they don't force you to buy anything, and they even warn you about mining risks. On user mining dashboard there is one very good mining calculator which will shove you how much time is gonna take just to return your investment. If a user is smart and just look at ROI he will never invest in cloud mining.
About Eobot faucet, the faucet was there just for fan end freeway for earning crypto. In the last couple of years, they started and disconnected faucet 2-3 times. Last time their explanation was something like this - We are forced to stop our faucet because google blocked our Adsense account. When we find an alternative way for funding faucet will be back again.
About reviews on the internet - There are a lot of bad reviews which are posted by users that don't understand how crypto works. Youtubers promote their referral links promising high returns but unfortunately crypto is not just about profits. There is a lot of risks but nobody talks about them and newbies users very often lose money on some stupid scam projects or cloud mining platforms. When they realize their profit is not $1000 as their favourite Youtuber promised they just blame crypto and platform where they invested... Also, there is a lot of bad or even good reviews which are created by bots and automated scripts but that is completely another story.

Trustpilot Reviews are Baseless and they promote their links and own platforms to lure people. All the reviews in Trustpilot are baseless without any proofs.

Most of the reviews are referred to Eobotv2 as EOBOT.com has/had never removed any accounts of users.

SO DON'T SHARE YOUR OPINIONS ON THESE BASELESS REVIEWS.

THE RULES OF BMF ARE SIMPLE - Call it as Legit if you have proofs or Call it as SCAM if you have proofs.

But don't come here and speak based on the below pointless reviews done by some crack heads who doesn't even know for which website they are leaving reviews if its Eobot.com or Eobotv2.

And with those nutheads reviews, you come here and speak and say you are just sharing your opinion.

1st of all try to understand whether the posted reviews are REAL OR FAKE !!!

View attachment 90622

View attachment 90623

View attachment 90624

THIS IS WHAT EOBOT IS:

View attachment 90625
I do not agree with your statement that trustpilot reviews are baseless. I have checked their reviews for one website with which I got paid 4 times and they had very good review for that site. I checked even for other websites. The reviews I read are for eobot.com in trustpilot where many users say scam. Like I told you before I never said eobot.com as scam but I have all the rights to share my opinions as it is fishy with eobotv2.top and eobot.com and users should be alerted beforehand before they can test and check for themselves. This is the actual web link that has "POOR" rating in trustpilot for eobot.com .. 18 reviews and poor rating https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.eobot.com and users there have commented based on their experience with that site. Do not call them crack head. You are a big crack head for the world if you are telling dumb, brainless, crack head to me and everyone who reviews. Even people who have posted legit in this trustpilot site can be fake also. So, I am just helping new users to not to fall in trap and waste so much of their time like I wasted. Time is very precious.

Everything could turn into a scam at any moment... Great companies bankrupt every day and their users lose money. This is not just a sad story from the crypto world, every company can turn into a scam because nothing is 100% safe. So I really don't see a point in this discussion
About Eobot - Eobot was great cloud mining company but now it is not. Not because they are scammers, they are not a great company because mining is not as profitable as before. Also, they don't force you to buy anything, and they even warn you about mining risks. On user mining dashboard there is one very good mining calculator which will shove you how much time is gonna take just to return your investment. If a user is smart and just look at ROI he will never invest in cloud mining.
About Eobot faucet, the faucet was there just for fan end freeway for earning crypto. In the last couple of years, they started and disconnected faucet 2-3 times. Last time their explanation was something like this - We are forced to stop our faucet because google blocked our Adsense account. When we find an alternative way for funding faucet will be back again.
About reviews on the internet - There are a lot of bad reviews which are posted by users that don't understand how crypto works. Youtubers promote their referral links promising high returns but unfortunately crypto is not just about profits. There is a lot of risks but nobody talks about them and newbies users very often lose money on some stupid scam projects or cloud mining platforms. When they realize their profit is not $1000 as their favourite Youtuber promised they just blame crypto and platform where they invested... Also, there is a lot of bad or even good reviews which are created by bots and automated scripts but that is completely another story.

Thanks. I agree. I have even seen payment proofs in some youtube videos for eobotv2.top but that does not mean that a site is legit.Even payment proofs for eobot and legit reviews and scam reviews, we cannot say that people who tell legit are fake or people who tell it as scam are fake. But I just tried to warn that eobot.com has poor rating and users should be wary before they use and invest in it and they will of course have to test the site properly and it takes too much time. Thanks for your explanation.

The real eobot site.. despite running for many years.. is a scam in itself.
Go ahead and put $100 in it and you be looking at a ridiculous 5 years to get your money back.. and by then like ghs 2.0 , 3.0 , we will see 4.0 and 5.0 long gone and your ghs worth nothing as they bring out a new one.

minimum withdrawal doge increase to 10000 doge, as I said we are still very bad, I'm afraid estimates that we are going to have to stop eobot no longer make any investment in the cloud, it would only serve those who have their physical mining machines to reach those minima exaggerated, the sad reality with the web
eobot exagerado minimo de retiro doge.jpg

minimum withdrawal doge increase to 10000 doge, as I said we are still very bad, I'm afraid estimates that we are going to have to stop eobot no longer make any investment in the cloud, it would only serve those who have their physical mining machines to reach those minima exaggerated, the sad reality with the webView attachment 99460

till yesterday it was 6000 Doge and 20 TRX as min withdrawal....seems today they changed everything

It's working again? Is it free?
No, it is not free. You need to buy a mining contract or refer some and if he/she buy something you will receive a referral commission. Also, withdrawal and transaction rates are just outrageously high because few years beck minimum for Dogecoin was 100 DOGE now is 10000 Dige (this is Doge, other coins also have high minimum withdrawal limits), Not to mention increased withdrawal fees which are doubled in the last year.
And one more thing, whoever promotes his/her referral links now when the time for break even is over two years don't care about his/her referrals at all.

sorry man i have a question. how now i can buy a ghs power?? in exchange tabel are no option ghs?? When i was ther at 2019 i can do this steight from exchange panel. thansk for answer :)

sorry man i have a question. how now i can buy a ghs power?? in exchange tabel are no option ghs?? When i was ther at 2019 i can do this steight from exchange panel. thansk for answer :)

due to BTC halving they have disabled buying power

you can check their News section for latest updates

Against all odds I been paid a few days ago in BCH, still, I don't recommend invest in this site anymore, is for sure that I lost all invested in GHS and probably this site will shut down this same year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 52

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.