Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Day Trading - Let's Start

dapanji

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
Hello Everyone,

Since i started in this forum, i saw alot of ways to make money online, but the income sometimes is super passive

I have a friend that makes "Day Trading" and he said me to start because is the most profitable way to make money online with HIGH RISK (i am aware of that, but i guess is better then HYIPS)

He makes like 5K per month doing this

And i want to know if anyone does "Day Trading" here, to share some opinions about that

Sorry about my english, not very good, but i try :)

Thank you

hunter24review

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
hunter24review.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi bro,
Day Trading is very profitable way to make a money online, that's true.
However I'm not sure if "is the most profitable way " :)

Lot of learning, lot of time to understand, and lot of work to trade day by day.

Mbwolf

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day trading is profitable but you need to focus so much on the market
you don't need to do any mistake
if u do one you lose your money
but as you said it's better than HYIP and gambling at least you get knowledge

oleynytskyy

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day trading require strong pshycology on market moves, it can be really profitable if u are experienced trader. I really recommend you swing trading, and journey all your behaviors, there is a group Elite Traders, the best on the market so far, it is just a signal provider. Trading requires learning with your mistakes, so there no 100% winning accuracy like those gurus promise

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Day trading require strong pshycology on market moves, it can be really profitable if u are experienced trader. I really recommend you swing trading, and journey all your behaviors, there is a group Elite Traders, the best on the market so far, it is just a signal provider. Trading requires learning with your mistakes, so there no 100% winning accuracy like those gurus promise
Guess you are much familiar with day trading, what is the difference with it and forex trading and what's is the minimum amount for investment there.

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
difference with it and forex trading

Forex mainly trades on foreign currency, that is you buy foreign currency when the price is low and then sell it later when the price goes up. Day trading deals with stocks and commodity and the trades are occurring in the same day.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Day trading is not easy tho , because most times you have to buy and sell that day even if you are making loss or the price is decreasing, well it just require more mentorship

Roysnickz

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't actually know how profitable day trading is because I am not into it. You however, said your friend makes about 5k daily. And I ask. 5K what? $?

Carly205

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am interested in this topic but everyday I think in have made some progress I realise I have a lot still to learn.EArning online has taught me that don't be too over expectant.for me I think if I change able to make up to $10 guaranteed its perfectly fine.

anisbouanaka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This field is really profitable especially if you got the knowledge and have your strategies.
to make what your friend did isn't easy completely.
I wish I have learned this field because in the past I was just focusing on gambling

Achiever

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

Since i started in this forum, i saw alot of ways to make money online, but the income sometimes is super passive

I have a friend that makes "Day Trading" and he said me to start because is the most profitable way to make money online with HIGH RISK (i am aware of that, but i guess is better then HYIPS)

And i want to know if anyone does "Day Trading" here, to share some opinions about that

Thank you

Day trading is the best you are referring to forex is profitable if you have a good knowledge and strategy that will help you to stop the market,one thing again is you need to be patience

faribakhazaei

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thats
Hello Everyone,

Thank you
Well intra day trading, or short term ttading is like what you said it requires many features like being an expert in it and also to admit being a risk taker, you have to ride on the waves, you have to read the candles in technical analysis, you have to know ASAP you found a signal, so if you just heard of it, my guess you'd better assign this task to some one who already have info about portfolio management services, and about english thats good, my type is awful, most of the times i forgot what i was supposed to say and make many wrong letters