Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

❕NEWS Bitcoin Rises: What Are The Reasons?

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
According to the news in U.Today, analysts of the Skew data provider believe that the increase in Bitcoin is due to a decrease in spot trading volumes.
Another of his claims is that there is a stablecoin flow to the stock markets, which has led to an increase in Bitcoin.
To what extent do you agree with these analysis?
Could there be other reasons for you?

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think that institutional investors buying large amounts plays an important role in the rise. Also mentioned, I think the Bitcoin supply crisis is an important cause.

Farhanaslam007

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to the news in U.Today, analysts of the Skew data provider believe that the increase in Bitcoin is due to a decrease in spot trading volumes.
Another of his claims is that there is a stablecoin flow to the stock markets, which has led to an increase in Bitcoin.
Could there be other reasons for you
there are many big investors are available throughout the world who invest on bitcoin in its good and bad time. They did not worried about its price. I think this is the main reason of Bitcoin stability.
On the other hand is market volume in circulating every time which is really good for its increasing price.

mcjerry001

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The news is not wrong. one of the factors that determines the price of bitcoin is the trading volume in spot market. another determinant is everyday news on bitcoin

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What is stated for the reasons affecting the price of Bitcoin is absolutely correct. And now people rely on bitcoin. Trust will develop much better.

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is stated for the reasons affecting the price of Bitcoin is absolutely correct. And now people rely on bitcoin. Trust will develop much better.
It can be said that the pandemic was good for Bitcoin. People used it for carrying out transaction which increased their trust in it.

Will it continue to maintain that trust for a long time?

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It can be said that the pandemic was good for Bitcoin. People used it for carrying out transaction which increased their trust in it.

Will it continue to maintain that trust for a long time?
I think confidence in bitcoin will continue for a long time. If there are unpredictable bad developments, maybe there will be a loss of confidence. But for now everything seems fine.

pedroflores30

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Financial markets set the standard for the value of currencies, the large investments that the most powerful institutions have made is one of the main reasons that have led bitcoin to increase.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I dont think it was due to that because a large percentage of bitcoin increase was caused by the pandemic and that is why the price keeps on increasing largely

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe all these events have to an extent impacted on the price of Bitcoin ,and at such it is a good thing because this is what we all want to see.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I dont think it was due to that because a large percentage of bitcoin increase was caused by the pandemic and that is why the price keeps on increasing largely
The impact of the pandemic has certainly had. But I do not agree that this is the only reason for the rise. For example whale purchases

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The more people embrace bitcoin and put in their funds to invest in it, the more the price will continue to increase. Those huge investors do help a lot.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The impact of the pandemic has certainly had. But I do not agree that this is the only reason for the rise. For example whale purchases
I think whales purchase could increase it also but that did not have much impact than the pandemic i think

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think whales purchase could increase it also but that did not have much impact than the pandemic i think
The pandemic presently has not affected the price of Bitcoin as the action of top companies that have invested in Bitcoin is doing. People are investing in pandemic with the aim of fighting off inflation.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The pandemic presently has not affected the price of Bitcoin as the action of top companies that have invested in Bitcoin is doing. People are investing in pandemic with the aim of fighting off inflation.
I think its not everyone that considers fighting inflation , most are investing to make profit off their trading to sustain themselves in this time of the pandemic

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think its not everyone that considers fighting inflation , most are investing to make profit off their trading to sustain themselves in this time of the pandemic
True . But for country like US where there is high circulation of money due to the pandemic palliative , there are likely people saving their money in Bitcoin .

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
True . But for country like US where there is high circulation of money due to the pandemic palliative , there are likely people saving their money in Bitcoin .
I think its even more risky to save money in bitcoin considering the wild flunctuation of bitcoin except you want to trade , i think they could rather convert to another currency like EUR stable coin

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think its even more risky to save money in bitcoin considering the wild flunctuation of bitcoin except you want to trade , i think they could rather convert to another currency like EUR stable coin
The fact is that people do not really want to have idle money during this period . They want their money to earn something in return for them .

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The fact is that people do not really want to have idle money during this period . They want their money to earn something in return for them .
Yeah true that is why everyone one are looking for seriously means and ways to earn some bucks online , even if it is to put the money on saving platform