Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK BITCOIN ATMs IN AFRICA

Mtaleben

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
coinearns.xyz
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
bitcoin ATM (2).jpg

wow, it's a good thing to see bitcoin ATMs in at least 7 countries in Africa Totaling to 14 bitcoin ATMs, we still need more in countries like Zambia, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique, Moroquo, and many other popular countries around Africa. and please if anyone has an idea how this technology can be established, what are the resources to build a bitcoin ATM so that it be accessible locally?

PLEASE! also share your thought on why this tec cannot be adopted in your own country?

Mtaleben

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
coinearns.xyz
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What is the situation with cryptocurrency regulation in those countries?
there no restrictions for trading bitcoins in those countries, for the ATMs to be accepted it means bitcoin transactions/exchanges are acceptable in governance with the people of those respected countries.

Mtaleben

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
coinearns.xyz
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If Bitcoin ATM gonna be instilled in various African regions it gonna be tremendous. Their are lots of them here in my own country, where you just have to slot your debit or credit card to withdraw to your fiat currency.
are you in African countries and which of the countries in Africa are you?

rivakwa

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is long over due,this should be expected in my country,but the Apex Bank in my Country is dishing out senseless policies.However National Assembly is resisting the moves of the Apex Bank.Whether government's like it or not Bitcoin has come to stay
View attachment 164467
wow, it's a good thing to see bitcoin ATMs in at least 7 countries in Africa Totaling to 14 bitcoin ATMs, we still need more in countries like Zambia, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique, Moroquo, and many other popular countries around Africa. and please if anyone has an idea how this technology can be established, what are the resources to build a bitcoin ATM so that it be accessible locally?

PLEASE! also share your thought on why this tec cannot be adopted in your own country?

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am quite happy to see this and would really love to see Nigeria on that list. This is a really good development t in our beloved continent.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am quite happy to see this and would really love to see Nigeria on that list. This is a really good development t in our beloved continent.
Nigeria have a bitcoin atm and its located in Lagos ,only that the poster have forgotten to include that as well i think , but Nigeria surely have bit co in atm

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nigeria have a bitcoin atm and its located in Lagos ,only that the poster have forgotten to include that as well i think , but Nigeria surely have bit co in atm
That is good to know, come to think of it, I think I have come across such a thread here. We can only hope to see more spread across the major cities then.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is good to know, come to think of it, I think I have come across such a thread here. We can only hope to see more spread across the major cities then.
Its left for the government to first at least take note of that area and this would give investors more confidence to invest i think

Rollerkid

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 164467

This development is great and this has just shown how Africa countries are also trying to adopt bitcoin and crypto currencies as a whole. I hope very soon more Africa countries will have some more as the adoption continues.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This development is great and this has just shown how Africa countries are also trying to adopt bitcoin and crypto currencies as a whole. I hope very soon more Africa countries will have some more as the adoption continues.
Yeah many Africa countries are even planning to create their digital currency , and also many are planning to create the bitcoin atm

Rollerkid

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah many Africa countries are even planning to create their digital currency , and also many are planning to create the bitcoin atm
So far we are also doing well when it comes to the crypto adoption in our region (Africa). I believe when those that are planning on their own digital currency finally launch their currencies, others will also join them very soon.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Concerning Bitcoin ATMs in Africa. Well, it is nice to see a development in the African region, I hope the regulations in this countries about cryptocurrency is okay and they are not restricted of anything. I hope Nigeria unban the ban on cryptocurrencies
Nigeria have a very huge crypto trading market and i dont know why the government banned it , instead of capitalising on what it offered

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 164467

Yeah , African countries were not left out of the bitcoin adoption . Unfortunately , I wonder what will be the rate of the bitcoin ATM in Nigeria , especially now there is a ban in the country

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah , African countries were not left out of the bitcoin adoption . Unfortunately , I wonder what will be the rate of the bitcoin ATM in Nigeria , especially now there is a ban in the country
I think there is only one in Lagos and i am not sure because with the Ban of bitcoin i am not sure if any bitcoin atm would be added or created

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah you are right, it's a good Development for africa and Africans, what's remaining now is for various African government to embrace the rise of Cryptocurrencies and create laws that will encourage its growth.
Its just so unfortunate that instead of that , they are making law against the use of crypto currency i think and this is really going to affect a lot

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
just on that note, which do you think is more critical to create a digital currency or creating a bitcoin ATM?
Having a bitcoin ATM is more important at the moment , there are lots of coins out there already , having Bitcoin ATM will limit frauds.