Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Accidentally thrown her Hard Drive with 7500 Bitcoin in the dump

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
35-year-old computer engineer James Howells came back to the agenda with his hard disk that he accidentally threw away while cleaning in 2013.
Howells wants to search the municipal dump to recover its hard drive containing 7,500 BTC worth about $ 268 million.
James Howells pledged to donate 25% of the Bitcoins in the hard disk, that is, $ 70 million, to the coronavirus aid fund of the Newport Municipality in the event of her hard disk.
Do you think there is a chance to get permission from the municipality and find what you are looking for?

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
compared to how small is the Hard drive compared to that massive giant hills of garbage he has to look for, i believe it will take him a pretty long time to find what he's looking for, i would say that's worth giving 70 million dollars for

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think he is really lucky and he as well try to make little donation to the event , and just imagine he saw the hard drive earlier on i think he would have withdraw the whole cash , he is really lucky i guess

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
35-year-old computer engineer James Howells came back to the agenda with his hard disk that he accidentally threw away while cleaning in 2013.
Howells wants to search the municipal dump to recover its hard drive containing 7,500 BTC worth about $ 268 million.
James Howells pledged to donate 25% of the Bitcoins in the hard disk, that is, $ 70 million, to the coronavirus aid fund of the Newport Municipality in the event of her hard disk.
Do you think there is a chance to get permission from the municipality and find what you are looking for?
Ofcourse there is a chance considering the offer he had just made to the firm . They will even help him the search . I hope they find it.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But it's been 7 years since it's been dumped.. can he evan find it now? It's probably under tons of garbage and with the size... That's a lot of money. Hope he find it even if it's seems impossible

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But it's been 7 years since it's been dumped.. can he evan find it now? It's probably under tons of garbage and with the size... That's a lot of money. Hope he find it even if it's seems impossible
That's it . Unfortunately I don't think he installed a tracker . And it might even be possible for it to be incinerated by now .

microunit

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I doubt he'll be able to find his hard drive in that place after a long long time, and there's also a chance that it has already been dumped or obliterated already

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ofcourse there is a chance considering the offer he had just made to the firm . They will even help him the search . I hope they find it.
For now, there is no news that permission is given to search from the municipality. If allowed, I hope she finds what she's looking for.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For now, there is no news that permission is given to search from the municipality. If allowed, I hope she finds what she's looking for.
This is sad because such huge amount of Bitcoin can't be lost easily. It might be possible that the municipality may be searching for it secretly

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's it . Unfortunately I don't think he installed a tracker . And it might even be possible for it to be incinerated by now .
He should have do this on the same day or even the same month he lost the hard drive to. Imagine the 7 years worth of garbage you need to dive in in order to find it.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The chances of seeing the hard disk now will be very slim , it been long what is assurance that the hard disk won't be damaged already , she can still try her luck .

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All she can do is just try because I could just imagine heaps upon heaps of waste that will have to be gone through and I can't even think of what condition the hard disk would be if eventually found.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He should have do this on the same day or even the same month he lost the hard drive to. Imagine the 7 years worth of garbage you need to dive in in order to find it.
He never occured to his mind about the Bitcoin until now . We won't really blame him for his ,because things like this happens and we don't have anything else to do ,than seek solution

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He never occured to his mind about the Bitcoin until now . We won't really blame him for his ,because things like this happens and we don't have anything else to do ,than seek solution
I watched about this on the news years ago so I'm sure he's well aware 🤔 probably got hyped up because of the price and jus if he ever find it.. it will be a life changing thing.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh too much heroic in this message or post. There were a lot of money and luckily he has some hopes. Yes he should be permitted by municipal. He deserves to get hard disk.
Being permitted to search for it at the municipal is not the case ,but the chance of finding it after a long time . He just have to hope that it has not been burnt.

Tyas89

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not a big fan of bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency though but you can check the same online with essay writing service which has a different service also you can go on best agent as well as professional who have a right to teach you at some point

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Faced with so much money, the municipality should give engineer Howells permission to search and if he can find the hard drive, the benefit is mutual.
That's true it a risk worth taking but the possibility of seeing the hard drive is very low as it been a long time except they do sorting in the municipality.

sammyblaq

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who does that? 7500worth of bitcoin.
If am to place myself in her shoe, I will not accidentally lose 0.05BTC talkless to the tune of such. If by accident that appears in my wallet, i will be grateful.
She needs to get it back but it will take her a whole lot of time to.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's true it a risk worth taking but the possibility of seeing the hard drive is very low as it been a long time except they do sorting in the municipality.
I guess there is no chance of finding them after this time. There is also information that the municipality did not give the necessary permits due to the epidemic and environmental pollution.