Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White hat, Grey hat and Black hat.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing' started by SirJoe, Mar 8, 2016.

1. SirJoe

SirJoe Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Online marketing can be divided into these three categories. I personally have only done white hat and grey hat marketing. Have you done all three?

2. missiemouse

missiemouse Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    To be honest, I've only tried white hat techniques for online marketing. White hat SEO techniques are marketing tactics that are a hundred percent legal thereby adhering to Google's laws and terms of use. These techniques involve:
    • Creating good quality content.
    • SEO optimisation, of course, only the legal strategies.
    • Social media optimisation by promoting my blog on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
    These techniques have been enough for me and quite frankly, I'm not much of a risk taker when it comes to my blog. I really would not want it to be taken down simply because I broke the rules.

Some people opt to utilise black hat techniques. And though it isn't for me, I certainly wouldn't force other people to think otherwise. These techniques involve:
    • Cloaking
    • Hidden text
    • Keyword Stuffing
    • Doorway redirects
    Whereas grey hat techniques are a combination of both black hat and white hat. Again, it's a little bit of bending the rules still because you are using black hat techniques in the mix.

:cool:

3. Virality

Virality Member

BMF Coins:
    In past I tried ranking my site with blackhat seo strategies but it didn't worked at all.

4. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I have been using only white hat because it not deceptive like the black hat marketing skill.it always good to be truthful in business and I know this is one of business principles.Black hat totally go against the search engine principles.

5. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    All you have to know that white hat content is ideal for the readers, but black hat content, while being crappy, can net you more benefits on search engines.

6. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    If you want to do things long term then you should focus on the white hat or even the grey hat. I think that way things can be much more better in due time. I guess black hat work makes things a bit harder on that part. so each to their own.

7. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Hidden text is long gone in blackhat techniques. Every search engine can detect hidden content. Those sites are often banned from search engines.