Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Where to invest?

jcyful

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
I’ve been able to make some money online and I would like to know some websites that might require some sort of payment in order to make anything over just a couple of cents per day. Any suggestions?

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been able to make some money online and I would like to know some websites that might require some sort of payment in order to make anything over just a couple of cents per day. Any suggestions?
If you are looking for a genuine website that can you some profit then I suggest you should try weshareabundace. It has been running for months now and still pays. You can contact me if you want to give it a try and I will help you out.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you looking for an investment platform where you could generate more interest , i think you could try binance saving platform , you earn interst when you invest

infinitytech

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You could consider investing in some coins and holding on to them for sometime until they are priced at a profit to your investments.
When I recently witnessed the great fall of ripple cryptocurrency,I have lost faith in cryptos,as if a crypto can fall 30% in a single day,then how can we trust it.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I recently witnessed the great fall of ripple cryptocurrency,I have lost faith in cryptos,as if a crypto can fall 30% in a single day,then how can we trust it.
Not only ripple some crypto can even fall more than 70% per day i think , so its best to know the type of coin you are investing , because most coins falls rapidly i think

Tina500

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think before you invest your money, sit down and calculate how much you have on ground before investing. If you do not have much money go for Small and affordable investment. And if you have large sum of money, go for higher investment. Always ensure that the investment is worth you efforts and you can make your profit.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The truth is that there is hardly any investments without its own risks and as said earlier, diversifying is an excellent way of cushioning against unforeseen issues.

infinitytech

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The only place to invest now online is on cryptocurrency. Check the coins that you see thay have prospect apart from bitcoin. Buy and leave them for like six months. I guess before then, you must have made your gain.
It depends on patience of people,not everyone has luxury to keep their money invested till 6 months as many might need money in day to day activities.

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it's best to invest in Bitcoin if you want to avoid such risk. Even if it crashes, you can still make 8 decent return if you hodl for long.

Tina500

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To know where to invest your money, go in search of your taste. By taste I mean decide your risk management level. There are different kinds of investment around us. Some are have high risk involved such as crypto currency while others have low risk involved such as real estate investment.

ElonaLunah

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trusted platforms to invest

Krokcoin minimum to invest $50 https://krokcoin.com/register.php?ref=3ovx8aJwDE

Oilmaxcapital minimum $10

Bigbyteblock minmum $17 https://bigbyteblock.com/index/8j3jQuOED

Watermine minimum $10 best to start with $100 for good daily returns/withdrawals
https://www.watermine.io/?ref=ElonaLunah

Purple mining minimum $10
https://purplemining.ltd/?ref=ElonaLunah

shrey1408

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it's best to invest in Bitcoin if you want to avoid such risk. Even if it crashes, you can still make 8 decent return if you hodl for long.
Bitcoin is gaining new all time high every day mate, and I think this just increases the uncertainty of its future position in the crypto market.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't let that small fear hinder you from investing in cryptocurrencies. Some cryptocurrencies can even fall 80% a day and yet they still become valuable one day.

infinitytech

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't let that small fear hinder you from investing in cryptocurrencies. Some cryptocurrencies can even fall 80% a day and yet they still become valuable one day.
I think crypto should be considered both long term as well as short investment,as some might just increase in just a few days and some in months.

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To know where to invest your money, go in search of your taste. By taste I mean decide your risk management level. There are different kinds of investment around us. Some are have high risk involved such as crypto currency while others have low risk involved such as real estate investment.
That is a very good advice you have given here. One should really check their risk management level then invest only in sites/methods that they can manage and with an amount that they can afford to loose incase of anything.

btaliat

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your passion should determine where you want to invest your money. If you are an aggressive risk taker, you can go for forex where you can lose or gain more resources or crypto of you are a moderate risk taker, or you go for blogging if you are a low rod taker

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because it can also gain that much in a single day too, waht happened to Ripple is because of the lawsuit they're facing. If only it didn't happen we might already see the $1 xrp now.

shrey1408

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because it can also gain that much in a single day too, waht happened to Ripple is because of the lawsuit they're facing. If only it didn't happen we might already see the $1 xrp now.
Since there are currently hard times for ripple,it’s better to invest in it now as,once lawsuit is over,it’s price will increase definitely.

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for where to invest try weshareabundance the legitimate company that pays when invested with as little as $100 which will give you $150 at end of the month. Contact me if you want to.