Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Where to invest my $1?

Luckyanth

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ivanr01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
If you got paid in PayPal better option is to withdraw,but if you got paid in Payeer,I can suggest you Keitnex (HYIP 125% after 24hr.) to the moment it is paying correctly.

anisbouanaka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If you got paid in PayPal better option is to withdraw,but if you got paid in Payeer,I can suggest you Keitnex (HYIP 125% after 24hr.) to the moment it is paying correctly.
no i don't prefer those sites, he will lose that 1$ easily, i suggest someone have +5$ to register on those sites and invest 1$ because if they will lose it no problem but that man if he will lose his only 1$ what will happen?

anisbouanaka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
hello mate, i suggest you to continue claiming your dollars, i am not sure where can you invest 1$ but it won't give you the chance to make by it much money and you can lose it in the scam sites.

i prefer to continue claiming till 5$ and i will propose for you a legit and good site will help you ^^

LunaCoco

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The only sites that accept that low are hyips, definitely not legit. So yes @anisbouanaka is right, better keep it for now.

Is that your reward here in BMF? If you stay active here, I'm sure you can earn more than that in no time. If you have bitcoin wallet as well, you can convert at least 2,000 of your points to $2 worth of bitcoin.

serdarerol

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
fatihmoney.xyz
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh man! I use this site is really perfect and pays. You should definitely register on this site. With the money I earned from this site, I went to mahsun kirmizigul concert.

Oh man, I can never forget that concert, you know

anisbouanaka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The only sites that accept that low are hyips, definitely not legit. So yes @anisbouanaka is right, better keep it for now.

Is that your reward here in BMF? If you stay active here, I'm sure you can earn more than that in no time. If you have bitcoin wallet as well, you can convert at least 2,000 of your points to $2 worth of bitcoin.
yeah that's totally right, the admin made a new items for withdraw (i mean he can withdraw 2$) to help the new members and people who have problems to earn money online, so i think he can use that site to earn 500 $ why not hahaha (if he is lucky, he can participate in the monthly active referrals maybe will be one of the winners why not?)

Ivanr01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
no i don't prefer those sites, he will lose that 1$ easily, i suggest someone have +5$ to register on those sites and invest 1$ because if they will lose it no problem but that man if he will lose his only 1$ what will happen?
Well I suggest only one site,which is still paying me. Only this one continue paying me over 1 week.I am helping people,not making them to believe in anything,which is impossible.

LunaCoco

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I suggest only one site,which is still paying me. Only this one continue paying me over 1 week.I am helping people,not making them to believe in anything,which is impossible.
Can you tell us what this is? I'm interested as well.

microunit

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is lucky and am luckyanth by username ,
Please am asking the whole of this forum ,Where can I invest my 1$ because I just got paid and I want to invest my cashout money,and am looking for a legit site or system for that any help?
Thanks for your support.
better to keep it and not invest it yet, there not alot of investment opportunities for 1$ unless you don't mind investing it in high risk high reward programs or these so called hyip sites, most minimum investments are ranging from 100$ to 500$ so you're better to just saving your money at the moment rather than investing

Luckyanth

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have like to it a try but
I don't have the link

bsp01173010

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can make this 1$ into 2-3$ by asking people to visit your links for a cent a cpa click gives 3-4 cents ( 3-4 times profits ) for free you can drive traffic throough whatsapp image hyping and instagram giveaways

Ivanr01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
I would have like to it a try but
I don't have the link
If your money are in Payeer,you can try :

Don't invest in any other sites.I can guarantee this one will pay you.
If your money are in PayPal don't exchange to Payeer.

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
At first i thought you are kidding, but i noticed later thay you are serious, if you are lucky enough to find out about a legit HYIP, it would be the right platform to invest in

LunaCoco

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Payeer USD can be exchanged to ruble and after this to be invested.You can deposit directly $1 but you will need to pay fees for exchange.
I see. $1 plus charges in a hyip that who knows if even pays. Better to keep it

Luckyanth

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your money are in Payeer,you can try :

Don't invest in any other sites.I can guarantee this one will pay you.
If your money are in PayPal don't exchange to Payeer.
My money is in Bitcoin do they accept Bitcoin payment