Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

What is Your favorite country

ErickP

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from the USA, and let me tell you, it's an okay place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

I've been to Germany and loved it. Want to go to Ireland and Scotland. Also New Zealand (I've heard nothing but good things about New Zealand).

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Haven't been much of a traveller,i love my country zambia but I would love to visit and stay in Canada.There are just alot of things i love about Canada and the outskates of it.2021 here I come manitoba.

Douglas Johnson

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't been much of a traveller,i love my country zambia but I would love to visit and stay in Canada.There are just alot of things i love about Canada and the outskates of it.2021 here I come manitoba.
When I was a student I went on a trip to Europe with my friends. I remember being impressed by the Netherlands and especially Amsterdam. Freedom and legalization - that's what I saw there. I dreamed that I could live there)) But time passed and now I can freely buy cbn online. I am no longer 20 and I use weeds for treatment, not for fun) But the idea of moving to Amsterdam slowly transformed into a desire to move to Canada. There are excellent areas with mountains and forests. I'm tired of the big city.

@antonette

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite Country is Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.I been to Singapore and its very nice.I wish to earn in crypto so that I can visit Singapore and Thailand again.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Japan, it has everything to offer. Food and scenery. I also love anime so its a plus.

sweerie_banana

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Favourite country is Netherlands , i wish to go there and do masters in future

tell me yours favourite guys :D
My favorite country is Kenya. I know sometimes I hate it cause of the high rate of corruption but I love the freedom it entails. There is nowhere else. I would rather be.

I love the national parks that are readily available for both locals and tourists. These national parks display the vast wilderness that is entailed in Kenya. There are a lot of colorful and friendly communities within the regions of Kenya. We recently made a train that can take people to the Coastal region at an affordable rate and there is good security.

JamesSemaj

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
United States because that's where most of my audience comes from. I have gotten a good amount from investing in cpa offers exclusive in the United States

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will like to travel to the Caribbean, I love their Beach and their way of life, but that will be during there festival period so I can dance to my satisfaction.

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
When I was a student I went on a trip to Europe with my friends. I remember being impressed by the Netherlands and especially Amsterdam. Freedom and legalization - that's what I saw there. I dreamed that I could live there)) But time passed and now I can freely buy cbn online. I am no longer 20 and I use weeds for treatment, not for fun) But the idea of moving to Amsterdam slowly transformed into a desire to move to Canada. There are excellent areas with mountains and forests. I'm tired of the big city.
Have you made progress in wanting to move to Canada already though the pandermic is a draw back?Personally i stil have some plannkng to do.

Ohh you take weed as a prescription,couldn't there have been another alternative drug to prescribe you on?????

Godleads1

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have always wished and wanted to visit my dream country and my dream countries would be the Great Britain, United States of America. I can also add Canada because of the potentials they pose to visitors.

Makaliki

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best of all Zambia & Botswana.
I would love to travel or stay in China, Philippine, US and all African countries.

rickrock

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lived in the Czech Republic for several months and I really liked it. I would like to live in Prague, it is a wonderful fairytale city.