Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

✅LEGIT Upwork Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

to7update

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
$30
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Upwork is a platform for freelancers. The site is one of the biggest freelancing forms that have been around for a decade. Yes, you might be wondering why you have not heard about this site before. Simply, the site was the infamous oDesk. It can also be called as a hub for talented individuals where they can find projects which fit their skills.

How It Works:

If you're hiring
You can easily find quality freelancers. There are lots of categories where you can find a pool of talents from programmers to designers, writers, customer service representatives, and others.

Hiring Team Should Know:
-Start posting a job. Provide specific skill requirements.
-Upwork will analyze your needs. This is where Upwork locates talents based on the freelancers' skills.
-Shortlist will be sent.

If you're freelancing
-You are free to work on projects that fit your skills.
-There are wide varieties of jobs with high pay.

Wondering why you are not yet hired by a client? Maybe you are not doing it right. It starts by creating a great profile (headhunters look for a comprehensive one) and make sure you send a very impressive job proposal. Keep in mind that you will be judged on your profiles, best profiles are complete, well-written, no errors, and include a pleasing picture.

Payment Methods
Direct Deposit / ACH
PayPal
Wire Transfer
Local Funds Transfer (LFT)
Payoneer
Skrill

Pros on Upwork
Nevertheless, this will not discourage you guys, if you really want to work in the comfort of your homes, you will find your way to get noticed. After creating your profile, the next thing to focus on will be your proposal. Your proposal should be aligned to what the job is about. Sell yourself and make sure you know what you are applying for. Other freelancers do away with the conventional proposals. The written proposals are okay, but others can now create a video proposal. This will make you known immediately by the client – the hiring person. It will establish credibility and build trust because they can see you in that video.

Once you are hired, increase your visibility to the client. Complete the task and don't get busy catching up on deadlines. You should work to complete the job as early as you can. If you have completed one task, this will add up to your experience. It is now time to edit your profile by adding that one finished the job. You can use that to tell the next client that you are successful in the previous work. As you continue, you are building your profile known to many clients. They will smell your good aroma – and you can say "you can check my portfolio below. And time to brag! Increase your hourly rate.

Cons on Upwork
The inconsistency of job – there aren't enough jobs on Upwork.
Time-Consuming – once I was hired by a client to do call out to those people who registered on his website. I was able to improvise my script however, it was really time-consuming because there are much stuff to pitch in.

Low Pay, High Expectation – not all freelancers would agree on this. Based on the experience, the pay I got before was unacceptable.
High Fees – Another reason I left Upwork.

First of all, before I offered my skill to the clients, I was told by colleagues to start with $1 per hour rate. So I did. It was not easy for me to get hired because of the rate my counterparts offered. There is a lot of competition.

Conclusion
Now it is your time to experience what the many of us already experienced. Remember, your profile and proposal matter. To be known, ensure the relevance of your profile and proposal. Once successful, this adds up to your reputation.
Best of luck to you. Happy Upworking!

I have very mixed feelings about platforms for freelancers. Basically, I think the idea of giving freelancers the opportunity to present themselves and their work and to bring them together with clients is good. I've also looked around a couple of these platforms like Upwork and Fiverr, but not profiled them. This was primarily due to the usually very low hourly rates of the designers represented. The numbers start at five to ten euros. This hourly rate may be okay in some countries, but certainly not by European standards. I have also heard from people from the digital nomad scene who actually get design services for very low hourly rates. I find that very daunting for me personally.

The problem with most freelancing sites is the competition, it's usually very difficult for beginners to actually earn there, if you are not consistent you might end up giving up. I heard upwork is more complicated than Fiverr, is it true?

I joined Upwork but I haven't finished setting up my profile since I am unable to upload a photo. I hope my phone will stop doing that so that I can be able to upload. My friend told me about the site and she has been working there and it is indeed true that the site pays.

I don't really understand how upwpork works anymore. At first when it was odesk, I understand it then as I was also given work to do . But now I don know how it work. I clicked on find job to see the list of available jobs but there were no job available. I don't know if I am missing a setting or there is a requirement that I must meet to see the list.

Though I want to do freelancing jobs but the competition is too high. I sign up but since then I could not be able to get one job done. Secondly, I noticed that is difficult for person from third tier countries to get jobs is difficult. Though, it is very difficult to make money with per per post but at least is sure. I don't want unnecessary hitches, let me concentrate on this platform.

I don't really understand how upwpork works anymore. At first when it was odesk, I understand it then as I was also given work to do . But now I don know how it work. I clicked on find job to see the list of available jobs but there were no job available. I don't know if I am missing a setting or there is a requirement that I must meet to see the list.
I had UpWork account, it was transitioned from oDesk. I was able to use oDesk, got a job years ago. When it was transitioned to UpWork, I was hired full time so I have no time checking my account. Just last month, I tried logging in to UpWork, it says I don't have an account.
So I don't know how to apply for job there. Maybe there were changes over the years.

Though I want to do freelancing jobs but the competition is too high. I sign up but since then I could not be able to get one job done. Secondly, I noticed that is difficult for person from third tier countries to get jobs is difficult. Though, it is very difficult to make money with per per post but at least is sure. I don't want unnecessary hitches, let me concentrate on this platform.
EXACTLY! Do what works for you. I am in the USA and I hardly have any success with platforms like UpWork. I am not saying they are not LEGIT. But it is hard to get work at UpWork. A friend told me to sign up as an affiliate for sites like Fiverr, which is similar to UpWork, and share links to the jobs posted. No you won't be earning from getting a job. But as an affiliate you could earn some money for sharing the links to the site.

EXACTLY! Do what works for you. I am in the USA and I hardly have any success with platforms like UpWork. I am not saying they are not LEGIT. But it is hard to get work at UpWork. A friend told me to sign up as an affiliate for sites like Fiverr, which is similar to UpWork, and share links to the jobs posted. No you won't be earning from getting a job. But as an affiliate you could earn some money for sharing the links to the site.
This is an excellent solution; the workers will pay a commission to those who bring them work. Alternatively, you should promote your own affiliate link / pay a commission to the customer finder.

I have an Upwork account, but I am inactive because I can't seem to find a job that suits me. I have been applying ever since, and it appears that they prefer freelancers with a track record.
I know exactly what you mean. I hired someone on Fiverr for a job. However, I did not have much success trying to hire myself out. I switched to a site called SEOClerks and did enjoy some success. But I left after a while because my regular customers did not continue ordering my services and I did not get any new customers. I have actually gotten freelance work by joining forums. I made friends with people on forums and some of them offered me writing jobs. So I suggest you stay active on forums like these. You never know when you might cross paths with someone who will offer you an opportunity.

View attachment 26313
Upwork is a platform for freelancers. The site is one of the biggest freelancing forms that have been around for a decade. Yes, you might be wondering why you have not heard about this site before. Simply, the site was the infamous oDesk. It can also be called as a hub for talented individuals where they can find projects which fit their skills.

How It Works:

If you're hiring
You can easily find quality freelancers. There are lots of categories where you can find a pool of talents from programmers to designers, writers, customer service representatives, and others.

Hiring Team Should Know:
-Upwork will analyze your needs. This is where Upwork locates talents based on the freelancers' skills.
-Shortlist will be sent.

If you're freelancing

Wondering why you are not yet hired by a client? Maybe you are not doing it right. It starts by creating a great profile (headhunters look for a comprehensive one) and make sure you send a very impressive job proposal. Keep in mind that you will be judged on your profiles, best profiles are complete, well-written, no errors, and include a pleasing picture.

Payment Methods
Direct Deposit / ACH
PayPal
Wire Transfer
Payoneer
Skrill

Pros on Upwork
Nevertheless, this will not discourage you guys, if you really want to work in the comfort of your homes, you will find your way to get noticed. After creating your profile, the next thing to focus on will be your proposal. Your proposal should be aligned to what the job is about. Sell yourself and make sure you know what you are applying for. Other freelancers do away with the conventional proposals. The written proposals are okay, but others can now create a video proposal. This will make you known immediately by the client – the hiring person. It will establish credibility and build trust because they can see you in that video.

Once you are hired, increase your visibility to the client. Complete the task and don't get busy catching up on deadlines. You should work to complete the job as early as you can. If you have completed one task, this will add up to your experience. It is now time to edit your profile by adding that one finished the job. You can use that to tell the next client that you are successful in the previous work. As you continue, you are building your profile known to many clients. They will smell your good aroma – and you can say "you can check my portfolio below. And time to brag! Increase your hourly rate.

Cons on Upwork
Time-Consuming – once I was hired by a client to do call out to those people who registered on his website. I was able to improvise my script however, it was really time-consuming because there are much stuff to pitch in.

Low Pay, High Expectation – not all freelancers would agree on this. Based on the experience, the pay I got before was unacceptable.

First of all, before I offered my skill to the clients, I was told by colleagues to start with $1 per hour rate. So I did. It was not easy for me to get hired because of the rate my counterparts offered. There is a lot of competition.

Conclusion
Now it is your time to experience what the many of us already experienced. Remember, your profile and proposal matter. To be known, ensure the relevance of your profile and proposal. Once successful, this adds up to your reputation.
Upwork is one of the trusted and most reputable freelancing platform we have in the world, due to their transparency and ease of transaction, so I would advise any one that wants to make it big as a freelancer to enrol on Upwork irrespective of the skill set you possess.

Upwork is a legitimate online platform for freelance work, connecting businesses and individuals with freelancers for a variety of projects. It was formed from the merger of two popular freelancing websites, Elance and oDesk, in 2014.
Many people have had positive experiences using Upwork to find freelance work or hire freelancers, while others have had issues with payment disputes or low-quality work. As with any platform, it's important to do your own research and due diligence before using it, and to carefully review the terms and conditions, as well as the profiles of potential clients or freelancers.
In general, Upwork takes steps to protect both clients and freelancers, such as offering escrow services to hold payment until the work is completed to the client's satisfaction. However, it's still important to exercise caution and carefully review the terms of any agreement before accepting work or hiring a freelancer on the platform.

Upwork is a legit platform to use your skill and earn money, there are a lot of jobs here related with different skills. With these appealing features there are some facts one of which is you won't get work immediately. Nowadays it turned very tough to get your first work so your portfolio won't be attractive.

View attachment 26313

How It Works:

If you're hiring

Hiring Team Should Know:
-Shortlist will be sent.

If you're freelancing

Payment Methods
Direct Deposit / ACH
PayPal
Wire Transfer
Payoneer
Skrill

Pros on Upwork

Cons on Upwork

Conclusion
I signed up on January 2023 but I have not gotten any work there. I have submitted a couple of proposals but no response at all. Another issue I experienced there is the use of connects, my friends never told me about it before I signed up. I am not consistent there at all, I think it's better to make your self visible on LinkedIn by sharing posts regularly. One of my friend got two permanent writing work through LinkedIn.

Upwork is a freelance website or platform that has been around for quit some time now. I have heard about a lot of persons making money from this particular freelance site. I have an account there but i am yet to be able to make anything from it.

I signed up on January 2023 but I have not gotten any work there. I have submitted a couple of proposals but no response at all. Another issue I experienced there is the use of connects, my friends never told me about it before I signed up. I am not consistent there at all, I think it's better to make your self visible on LinkedIn by sharing posts regularly. One of my friend got two permanent writing work through LinkedIn.
Have u been able to get gigs on upwork? cuz i'm facing some issues there as well, i'm thinking buying REVIEWS in the only way out to get good gigs on upwork platform..

Please share your experience with upwork, lets learn from each other... thanks

With Upwork, it's about how less money you are willing to accept due to the extremely high amount of competition available on the platform as there are large variety of jobs to choose from. This highly applies if you are just starting out on the platform and there are also scammers there as they will sometimes ask you to pay a fee to get a job which is indicative of a scam.

Seem as this too is good site for writing to make money online, I will spend time to study, learn and join for work here, I'm although a poster but about this field, I too don't have many experiences to work therefore at begining time for new works, I will try to work for free and hope that will have some small rewards for my efforts to do new works. Anyways, I too have many free time, I only hope that site still paying good so that I can receive first payment

Today, I too have completed this site and too completed some small detail in my profile for a freelance work, my experiences almost only typing and making money online but here have many difficult question for profile, to complete but I too tried it. I worry everything not be alright and I will have new works?

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.