Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
knowhowtoearn.com
MyLead affiliate network

Official TopShort.net - $20/1000 views, Referral 30%, Daily Payments, Faucet/Adult allowed

Click Here!

TopShort

Bronze Member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
Website
topshort.net
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i didn't said that you hacked my account i meant that i thought you made it seems like if i was hacked the reason why i thought is you is because some members were calling you scammer that's why i thought you were doing something like that but im really sorry now i know who did that and wrote on my account that i got '' hacked '' it was another member that got same bug as i got because remember it made me connect on the account of karmusz and to another account too i showed you above, so someone connected to my account too because of this bug and he wrote that ( i got hacked and i didn't steal money ) i can tell he wrote it as a joke because of this bug that switched his account to my account so all this drama that i created at the end was only a bug haha im really sorry @TopShort
Hi,

No need to apologize, I would have think the same if I was you. Fine that everyone is back as before and that it was a bug. If something stranges happens, inmediately contact me via DM or here.

Regards! :)

TopShort

Bronze Member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
Website
topshort.net
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just an excuse, apparently you started whisking, see another ad click view
Hi,

As you see, in every shortener your views begon to decrease. And in my shortener you have fewer views because of the high and long counter and the ads. With our shortener you will get fewer views but high CPM. We aren't faking the views. But with our shortener you can get really high targeted countries CPM.

kitty

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,

Nevermind. For all the issues you had and the inconvenience of cutlinks, we will pay you this weekend.
So, we won't pay you when we get the money but this weekend with all other TopShort Paypal Payments.

Please DM me with your Paypal e-mail.

Keep in touch and sorry for everything.
I sent you the contact details for the payment.

realstar

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they are cutting earnings which is already added 1 hour back mine was 4.81 and now it shows 4.74 now started to thing to get out of this site

TopShort

Bronze Member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
Website
topshort.net
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they are cutting earnings which is already added 1 hour back mine was 4.81 and now it shows 4.74 now started to thing to get out of this site
We aren't doing that. We changed the report time to UTC, maybe it was that.

We swear that we aren't cutting any earnings or views.

inforcer

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 15k uniques on average from USA due to my pages on facebook and instagram.
You accept this traffic?

15k Uniq. x $12 = $180 (Daily AVG.)

Honestly can you pay ? Because i dont want to waste my time.
Thanks in advance.

TopShort

Bronze Member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
Website
topshort.net
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 15k uniques on average from USA due to my pages on facebook and instagram.
You accept this traffic?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Honestly, 180$ daily not but when I receive the earnings of my URL Shortener I can.

I would like to keep in touch with you via DM in beermoneyforum if you want that and I can contact you when I'm ready.

Then you can profit with the high rates and I can profit with your traffic.

Kind Regards.

hamzaerrou1

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You accept this traffic?

Thanks in advance.
there is a website where you can get paid even with this huge traffic

inforcer

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Honestly, 180$ daily not but when I receive the earnings of my URL Shortener I can.

I would like to keep in touch with you via DM in beermoneyforum if you want that and I can contact you when I'm ready.

Then you can profit with the high rates and I can profit with your traffic.

Kind Regards.
I will send you a PM.

there is a website where you can get paid even with this huge traffic
Let me know more about this

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.