Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

❌SCAM Robotics.online Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

4.50 star(s)
12 Rating - Raters

robotics.online

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
$123
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Robotics Online - Presentation:
Up to 106% after 12 working days - effective annual interest rate up to 468.32%!

1. The project in general

Robotics.Online is a US financial company based in Delaware, USA.

ROBOTICS ONLINE LLC
Delaware Commercial Register Number: 6865710

English company video:

Plan 1 (after plan):
Minimum investment: $ 50
Maximum investment: unlimited
Daily return: up to 0.5%
Distribution: up to 106%
Net profit: up to 6%
Duration: 12 working days (Mon-Fri)

We are Robotics Online, also known as Robotics.Online due to the same Internet address. We have specialized in investments in robotics, i.e. robots, and process automation in general.
Other investment areas are to a large extent cryptocurrencies and startups with high growth potential.

The company was founded in 2018 and the platform for investing was published on September 3, 2019.

Our team consists mainly of Germans, so customer service can be contacted in German and English without any problems.

In the past, the following returns have been achieved for our investors:
Info: These are the accumulated daily profits, without bonuses or compound interest.
Sep - Dec 2019: 57.333%
Jan - Dec 2020: 108.742%
Jan - Jun 2021: 47.978%

Further key figures can be found in the company report from September 2021.
This is currently only available in English.
Annual Report Sep 19 - Jun 21

There is both an active Telegram channel and a group, both in English:
Telegram Channel
Telegram group

2. Income: Investment plans & dividends

All completed investment plans have a term of 12 working days (Monday to Friday) with the option to reinvest the capital on autopilot for increased returns and from compound interest to benefit.

The daily returns are variable and depend on the success of the company. These returns are recorded daily in the investment plan and credited at the end of the 12-day term.

It is always possible to withdraw the capital in full at the end of the 12-day term.

Here is an example of a normal investment:

01.png

At the end of each 12-day term, the capital including the returns is credited.

The variable, daily returns are always visible on the homepage and in the dashboard:

02.png

With the help of two bonuses additional returns can be achieved:

Autopilot Bonus:

With the autopilot function, long-term investments can be made and the return can be further increased.

If the decision is made to reinvest the money on autopilot, the 12-day investment is automatically reinvested after each term.
The capital is increased by the returns, so that one also benefits from the compound interest effect.

There is also no need to compromise on flexibility, because this function can be deactivated at any time so that the capital is always fully available after a maximum of one term.

03.png

Investment amount Bonus:

A further bonus is granted depending on the amount invested.

Both bonuses are calculated on the returns achieved.
With a monthly return of 8%, a bonus of 10% results in an additional return of 0.8%.
Calculation: 10% (bonus) of 8% (return) = 0.8%.
The total return in this case would be 8.8% [8% return + 0.8% bonus].
This is shown in the following example.

04.png

Lottery:

05.png

Robotics.Online has a weekly lottery in which every active investor automatically takes part.

For every USD 25 actively invested capital there is 1 free lottery ticket.
The tickets will be distributed on Monday at 7:00 p.m. , the drawing of the first number will start on Monday at 8:00 p.m.

Every Monday at 8:00 pm
the first number from 1 to 60 is drawn. The draws take place every day at the same time, up to Sunday, when the last super number is drawn, which ranges from 1 to 20.

When you are logged in, you have the option of choosing your own lucky numbers.

The main prize is 1 million US dollars, but the prizes start at just 10 cents , so that every investor has the chance to win.

3. Deposit & withdrawal: duration, limit & fees

06.png

The following currencies are available:
Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC)
Fiat for foreign investors: Perfect Money (PM)

All withdrawals are automatically processed after 24 hours.

Fees: completely free of charge
Minimum withdrawal limit: BTC $ 50, ETH $ 10, LTC $ 10, PM $ 10

4. Affiliate: Referral commission & levels

07.png

The Robotics.Online partner program includes 3 levels .

The first level grants you a 5% commission , the second level 3% and the third level 1%.

Info: Commission payments are only paid out for "real money deposits". Reinvestments do not give a commission.

Additional funds are available for investors looking to refer friends, including:

- Banners in the following formats: Static, GIF, HTML5

You can use your own account settings to adjust the registration page for your own partner link .
The following options are available:

08.png

- Choice between the username and the correct name
- Option to partially or fully return your own commission for 90 days
- Display of your own profile picture

In the dashboard there is also the option to show whether your actively invested amount should be displayed to the people you have referred.
All of these options are intended to ensure that conversion rates can be increased.
There is also the option of returning the commission to your friends at a later date. (Manual commission return (RCB / Referral Cash Back)

5. Special offer

09.png

At the moment, every investor who registers is credited with a free $ 300 Bitcoin investment!
The investment has two terms, i.e. 24 working days — just over a month.

- You can keep all returns in Bitcoin!
- Receive a minimum of 36 lottery tickets!
- Have the weekly chance to win $ 1 million!
No payment information required!

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/robotics.online?languages=de
Back then Trustpilot reviews may differ from today's.

10.png

What do you think of the project and this offer?

In addition, you will receive a full commission return of 5% if you register via the link above!

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 169
  • 02.png
    02.png
    224.6 KB · Views: 185
  • 03.png
    03.png
    210.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 04.png
    04.png
    255.3 KB · Views: 253
  • 05.png
    05.png
    305.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 06.png
    06.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 07.png
    07.png
    245.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 08.png
    08.png
    103 KB · Views: 175
  • 09.png
    09.png
    159.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 10.png
    10.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 165
I don't trust such sites
ok. cool. your entitled to your opinion. but for the rest of us, it has been profitable. beer money forum is even a sponsor of robotics. bmf wont promote a scam. no one is forcing you to invest. but maybe you should do your home work 1st, to see whats its about. good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Investing here will be like gambling. No one is sure when they are going to bunk us. Maybe not today, not tomorrow but soon. So, my question is, when are we going to get busted? When we invest $100 or $1,000?

In my opinion, the best practice is - do not bother investing at all. I already lost $2,000 in the year 2017-2018. And I am not going to see the same again. I became experienced by their ancestors. And these HYIPs are like their children.

See any difference? Nope, sooner or later, they will bust you.

I signed up yesterday. I am not so sure how this works. Since i received a $300 for free, can one withdraw it or maybe i need to actually invest in a $50 in order to have the funds? I am quite stuck on this area since i ain't sure on how to go about.
How is your experience so far with this project and have you made your own Deposits and expecting a withdraw from the platform?

This site is claiming alot of good things for the investors but engagement or more reviews will help set a basis of the future of this project.We also need to go an extra mile to insure minimal risks from our members here.Scams are supposed to be eradicated in this group because our aim is "t o help each other make money and not lose money"

Investing here will be like gambling. No one is sure when they are going to bunk us. Maybe not today, not tomorrow but soon. So, my question is, when are we going to get busted? When we invest $100 or $1,000?

In my opinion, the best practice is - do not bother investing at all. I already lost $2,000 in the year 2017-2018. And I am not going to see the same again. I became experienced by their ancestors. And these HYIPs are like their children.

See any difference? Nope, sooner or later, they will bust you.
But we can defeat Hyips if webwork together by placing indicators that will make you safe when you invest money.Having a qualified financial advisors who accessed allow your investment portfolios will help you make informed decisions when wanting to invest.

It is very easy to scam the scammers by doing your absolute research and involving cyber crime authorities so that you have the basics that can help you track those good for nothing idiots if they just want to steal from you and do not even have a plan on how they will be paying investors.

How is your experience so far with this project and have you made your own Deposits and expecting a withdraw from the platform?

This site is claiming alot of good things for the investors but engagement or more reviews will help set a basis of the future of this project.We also need to go an extra mile to insure minimal risks from our members here.Scams are supposed to be eradicated in this group because our aim is "t o help each other make money and not lose money"
I did not invest because i am skeptical on such things plus i have lost too much on online. I don't remember the exact time i logged on on their site because i really do not understand how the whole system or thing works for me. I don't know if the $300 bonus works or worked out for anyone because i never saw it moving so that's how i abandoned it although i will need to check if it's running up or the amount can be withdrawn.

I did not invest because i am skeptical on such things plus i have lost too much on online. I don't remember the exact time i logged on on their site because i really do not understand how the whole system or thing works for me. I don't know if the $300 bonus works or worked out for anyone because i never saw it moving so that's how i abandoned it although i will need to check if it's running up or the amount can be withdrawn.
Thank you for your initial observation of the site it gives a basis and helps on what is happening so far.Though it shows some people had investedinvestedb

Since it is not having more submission of user experience and a caution from one member that after he checked checked t he traffic visits it shows that lesser and lesser people are visiting the site.So we ought to be very careful if we are being enticed to invest on this project.

Robotics Online - Presentation:
Up to 106% after 12 working days - effective annual interest rate up to 468.32%!

1. The project in general

Robotics.Online is a US financial company based in Delaware, USA.

ROBOTICS ONLINE LLC
Delaware Commercial Register Number: 6865710

English company video:

Plan 1 (after plan):
Minimum investment: $ 50
Maximum investment: unlimited
Daily return: up to 0.5%
Distribution: up to 106%
Net profit: up to 6%
Duration: 12 working days (Mon-Fri)

We are Robotics Online, also known as Robotics.Online due to the same Internet address. We have specialized in investments in robotics, i.e. robots, and process automation in general.
Other investment areas are to a large extent cryptocurrencies and startups with high growth potential.

The company was founded in 2018 and the platform for investing was published on September 3, 2019.

Our team consists mainly of Germans, so customer service can be contacted in German and English without any problems.

In the past, the following returns have been achieved for our investors:
Info: These are the accumulated daily profits, without bonuses or compound interest.
Sep - Dec 2019: 57.333%
Jan - Dec 2020: 108.742%
Jan - Jun 2021: 47.978%

Further key figures can be found in the company report from September 2021.
This is currently only available in English.
Annual Report Sep 19 - Jun 21

There is both an active Telegram channel and a group, both in English:
Telegram Channel
Telegram group

2. Income: Investment plans & dividends

All completed investment plans have a term of 12 working days (Monday to Friday) with the option to reinvest the capital on autopilot for increased returns and from compound interest to benefit.

The daily returns are variable and depend on the success of the company. These returns are recorded daily in the investment plan and credited at the end of the 12-day term.

It is always possible to withdraw the capital in full at the end of the 12-day term.

Here is an example of a normal investment:

01.png

At the end of each 12-day term, the capital including the returns is credited.

The variable, daily returns are always visible on the homepage and in the dashboard:

02.png

With the help of two bonuses additional returns can be achieved:

Autopilot Bonus:

With the autopilot function, long-term investments can be made and the return can be further increased.

If the decision is made to reinvest the money on autopilot, the 12-day investment is automatically reinvested after each term.
The capital is increased by the returns, so that one also benefits from the compound interest effect.

There is also no need to compromise on flexibility, because this function can be deactivated at any time so that the capital is always fully available after a maximum of one term.

03.png

Investment amount Bonus:

A further bonus is granted depending on the amount invested.

Both bonuses are calculated on the returns achieved.
With a monthly return of 8%, a bonus of 10% results in an additional return of 0.8%.
Calculation: 10% (bonus) of 8% (return) = 0.8%.
The total return in this case would be 8.8% [8% return + 0.8% bonus].
This is shown in the following example.

04.png

Lottery:

05.png

Robotics.Online has a weekly lottery in which every active investor automatically takes part.

For every USD 25 actively invested capital there is 1 free lottery ticket.
The tickets will be distributed on Monday at 7:00 p.m. , the drawing of the first number will start on Monday at 8:00 p.m.

Every Monday at 8:00 pm
the first number from 1 to 60 is drawn. The draws take place every day at the same time, up to Sunday, when the last super number is drawn, which ranges from 1 to 20.

When you are logged in, you have the option of choosing your own lucky numbers.

The main prize is 1 million US dollars, but the prizes start at just 10 cents , so that every investor has the chance to win.

3. Deposit & withdrawal: duration, limit & fees

06.png

The following currencies are available:
Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC)
Fiat for foreign investors: Perfect Money (PM)

All withdrawals are automatically processed after 24 hours.

Fees: completely free of charge
Minimum withdrawal limit: BTC $ 50, ETH $ 10, LTC $ 10, PM $ 10

4. Affiliate: Referral commission & levels

07.png

The Robotics.Online partner program includes 3 levels .

The first level grants you a 5% commission , the second level 3% and the third level 1%.

Info: Commission payments are only paid out for "real money deposits". Reinvestments do not give a commission.

Additional funds are available for investors looking to refer friends, including:

- Banners in the following formats: Static, GIF, HTML5

You can use your own account settings to adjust the registration page for your own partner link .
The following options are available:

08.png

- Choice between the username and the correct name
- Option to partially or fully return your own commission for 90 days
- Display of your own profile picture

In the dashboard there is also the option to show whether your actively invested amount should be displayed to the people you have referred.
All of these options are intended to ensure that conversion rates can be increased.
There is also the option of returning the commission to your friends at a later date. (Manual commission return (RCB / Referral Cash Back)

5. Special offer

09.png

At the moment, every investor who registers is credited with a free $ 300 Bitcoin investment!
The investment has two terms, i.e. 24 working days — just over a month.

- You can keep all returns in Bitcoin!
- Receive a minimum of 36 lottery tickets!
- Have the weekly chance to win $ 1 million!
No payment information required!

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/robotics.online?languages=de
Back then Trustpilot reviews may differ from today's.

10.png

What do you think of the project and this offer?

In addition, you will receive a full commission return of 5% if you register via the link above!
any chance of a screen shot of your pay out, as proof ? It would be appreciated. Have been thinking of investing the minimum amount to see how it goes, then maybe invest more.

hey all

everybody who has used my referral link to sign up at robotics, i have tried to pay you guys back. but sometimes when i try to pay back people, i get an error msg. i have talked to support about this, they say its because im using firefox. but it also happens using chrome or brave.

just so you know, i appreciate you guys & gals using my referral link. i also like to keep my promise that i will pay back to anybody who uses my referral link. but if i try to pay back & the web page doesnt let me, its out of my hands. but i will always keep on trying to pay everybody back, 1 way or another, sooner or later.

thxs for your patience & understanding.

Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 10.17.49.png

First post here so I understand how that may come across. Found the forum on YouTube and thought I'd share what I'm currently invested in:

robotics.online

They describe themselves as "seven committed and motivated people who believe in the latest technologies" which is a bit fluffy but in essence they invest in robotics (duh) and cryptocurrencies. They have a full presentation on their site of what they invest in to but its 38% robotics, 32% cryptocurrencies, 16% start ups, 14% ICOs.

They are an investment company only and are running off the presumption that "47% of all American occupations could be automated" by 2035.

The team are all named etc and accessible on the website. The biggest risk I can see is a single review on trust pilot calling the CEO an actor. The company engages with feedback well IMO.

Each investment is placed through BTC/LTC and locked for 12 days at a time (great IMO) with monthly returns of about 8% typical. The interface is clean. The company has been around since 2018 (which is odd too why aren't they bigger?). I have invested and have seen daily returns of about 0.4% daily.

Another strong point is the auto compounding rewards. For every 12 day cycle that you let your investment run, you receive 1% additionally reward up to 20%. You are also rewarded for the amount invested - an additional 10% for $5001-10000, 15% for 10001-50000 and 25% for 50001-500000. This can add up.

I classify this as HIGH Risk but the 12 day lock in period appeals to me and it's basically 8% return a month...

I have nothing to do with these guys. I have invested a small amount of capital and it is going well but it is early days.

Disclaimer - you do NOT get to keep the trial $300x2 that I am referring to! ONLY THE INTEREST GAINED ON IT! Just don't want any confusion!

Withdrawal of your trial profits is a bit cheeky though you need a minimum of $50 to withdraw (read below though)

For the numbers - the last year has given 97.64% profit not including the compounding and bonus stuff I referred to above, the company is claiming 460% APY in an optimal environment but its not really realistic. The last 22 days on average have yielded a 0.377% return per day (by my own calcs)

They have this daily lottery where for every 25 dollars invested you get a ticket and apparently you can win $1 million from their draws. You can choose your favourite numbers and just let it roll over daily. I don't know much about the lottery and it doesn't factor in to my evaluation of the project.

Personally the appeal for me is the 12 day period and the ability to just let it run and the returns getting stronger over time. I see this as just a contributor to my passive income and in no way will it take over YN/JF but I see a decent opportunity and it doesn't involve inflationary shit coins so I'm going to start small and get a feel for how it goes.

If you have taken interest in the project and appreciate my write up my affiliate link to join up is:

(BONUS - if you join via the link you get 2x $300 trial funds to gain interest from instead of the usual 1x $300... could well be a free 50 dollars?)

https://www.robotics.online/r/Pacotterill

Dear BMF Staff,

I compared the daily profits Robotics Online is offering with my current investment company I am using and there is a big difference of 9$ in profits which means with Robotics Online, I lose that much. Thank you anyway for offering a free investment.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.