MyLead affiliate network

NEW ritrexcapital.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Click Here!

De-rector

Emerald Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Launched Date: 05 - 09 -19

Investment plan: 1.5% - 3% daily for 250 days, 3.5% - 5% daily for 300 days

Principal included: not stated

Minimum Deposit :$10

Minimum Withdrawal : not stated but withdrawal can be done instantly.

Methods of payment : Payeer, perfect money, dash, doge coin, litecoin, ethereum and bitcoin

Referral commission :10%

Invest what you can afford to loose because Hyip don't last forever

renoldkemol

Newbie Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hurray, Today i received a big profit.admin is so honest!

'Received BTC
October 25 2019 @ 12:08 PM
To: Ritrexcapital
$225.18
0.03015376 BTC

petertrego5

Newbie Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I has been last few month to seeing you all guys is happy to ritrexcapital so,i decided i want to invest with ritrexcapital and i will deposit 1000$ in ritrex
so guys help me. how can i deposit in and withdrawal in from ritrex.

unique09

Newbie Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I registered on the 14th DEC and I checked my account today and my account is still 0usd. Pls how long do I have to wait for my account to start receiving daily returns. Pls suggest oo

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.