Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Ripple (XRP) Slumps With $ 1.7 Billion Crypto Money Liquidation

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
XRP, the seventh largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization, fell 12% to $ 0.472 on the Binance exchange in recent hours, erasing previous earnings. According to Bybt data, over $ 1.7 billion of cryptocurrencies have been liquidated in the last 24 hours, and $ 1.2 billion was deleted in just 12 hours.
What do you think could happen about the XRP price?

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess that until the court gives its final verdict concerning the lawsuit against ripple, we may more than often see this fluctuations in its price and instability in its markets.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a lot going on with ripple right now so it's hard to make a guess.. best to wait until everything settles and we will see if they get relisted

microunit

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess people were cashing out, as we can see recently that major cryptocurrencies got a price plummet following people overselling to get profit, though some crypto quickly got back due to people also buying the dip

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think currently the coin volatility rate have increased when it falls i think it falls drastically and not slowly like before again,so am careful trading it

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I guess the sharp fall in ripple price and market trading volume was due to the panic people had about the coin as at then and maybe decided to sell their coins to buy other dipped coins.
Yeah and i guess those who never bought the coin when it was very low would be having a lot of regrets by now i think , because right now its still moving high

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
XRP, the seventh largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization, fell 12% to $ 0.472 on the Binance exchange in recent hours, erasing previous earnings. According to Bybt data, over $ 1.7 billion of cryptocurrencies have been liquidated in the last 24 hours, and $ 1.2 billion was deleted in just 12 hours.
What do you think could happen about the XRP price?
Well , we have seen how xrp price has risen and fallen within this period of trial and we believe that it is just a matter of time before things changes.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah and i guess those who never bought the coin when it was very low would be having a lot of regrets by now i think , because right now its still moving high
The game was very risky and those that didn't have the money to spare on such risky investment were the people that didn't invest in the coin. But those that also took the risk have made profits already.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The game was very risky and those that didn't have the money to spare on such risky investment were the people that didn't invest in the coin. But those that also took the risk have made profits already.
Yeah every business has it own risk , in order to make more profit , i think you need to risk the investment to actually get the results you want

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah every business has it own risk , in order to make more profit , i think you need to risk the investment to actually get the results you want
You are right. A good entrepreneur or Investor does not always have to be afraid of risk as far as the risks is capable of bringing high returns when it's conquered.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You are right. A good entrepreneur or Investor does not always have to be afraid of risk as far as the risks is capable of bringing high returns when it's conquered.
Yeah because if the investors are afraid of the risk they want to take , they wont be able to expand their business through the use of huge profit

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah because if the investors are afraid of the risk they want to take , they wont be able to expand their business through the use of huge profit
That is the case and most entrepreneurs of such nature mostly find it difficult to even own a successful business to talk of them expanding the business. Being an entrepreneur isn't too easy.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is the case and most entrepreneurs of such nature mostly find it difficult to even own a successful business to talk of them expanding the business. Being an entrepreneur isn't too easy.
Yeah thats true been an entrepreneur isn't easy , because you have to find means to increase your sales and profit , to make your business move forward

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if this has to do with case against SEC, whatever it is, is not okey with XRP. With time it will bounce back, I still have faith in XRP.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't know if this has to do with case against SEC, whatever it is, is not okey with XRP. With time it will bounce back, I still have faith in XRP.
Yeah i also have faith in xrp ,because the price change has been encouraging for a while now i think , i just hope law suit case could end quickly

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
XRP doesn't look bad at all for now. I've seen reports on some news sites that the numbers of XRP whales have risen slightly. The current price is around $ 0.56.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
XRP doesn't look bad at all for now. I've seen reports on some news sites that the numbers of XRP whales have risen slightly. The current price is around $ 0.56.
Its definitely going to increase because most of those whales are storing the coin and patiently for them to see a rise and they would make more money