NEW Pingoads.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pingoads.com is a pay to post website from where we can make money by

*** Viewing Advertisements

Users can earn up to $5 per click and this depends on the membership upgrade plan opted by them.

*** Referrals

Users can earn up to 10 % earning from referrals and this depends on the membership upgrade plan opted by them.

*** Daily Upgrade Plans

There is no minimum amount to request payment and users can get paid via PayPal, Payeer or Perfect Money.

tootsie

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Site doesnt look bad.. Has anyone here been paid by them? or ran ads with them? I like the ad package prices. Just not sure if i want to work the site. Anyone that can post a payment proof please do...

tsham77

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Site doesnt look bad.. Has anyone here been paid by them? or ran ads with them? I like the ad package prices. Just not sure if i want to work the site. Anyone that can post a payment proof please do...
i think their sister site 309ads.com....just registered shall see how it goes...similar site.

tsham77

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think their sister site 309ads.com....just registered shall see how it goes...similar site.
site is scam....been working on for few days...with 309 ads by investing five dollars.....no payments..pingo mr bean ads and other similar sites according to their ads all a bunch of scams ...do not get caught stay away....stay far away.....thanks