LEGIT MoneySMSapp.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Aadii

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Hello. Are you getting the withdrawal once per week as I can see in your posts? How many SMS messages on average do you get per day or per week? I am using this app for about 4 months and just got half the minimum withdrawal price. It is really slow earning for me.
Not once per week, I did achieved that previous week because of referrals earnings. I said how much SMS I get in this post: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/threads/moneysmsapp-com-reviews-scam-or-legit.2974/post-292801

happietappy

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I run this app on my main device, recently i noticed something strange, at around midnight i usually receive an OTP SMS from Google which i never made a request. At first i thought it was a glitch but it repeated itself again the following day so i disabled the app and i stop receiving the SMS. Not sure if it was the app trying to access my Google account, my advice is don't run it on your main device.
Have anyone also notice this?

Aadii

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
I run this app on my main device, recently i noticed something strange, at around midnight i usually receive an OTP SMS from Google which i never made a request. At first i thought it was a glitch but it repeated itself again the following day so i disabled the app and i stop receiving the SMS. Not sure if it was the app trying to access my Google account, my advice is don't run it on your main device.
Have anyone also notice this?
Yes, I receive it too on my main device. Everyday at around 4 am at night. But you should not worry because the app does not has access to your Google account.

happietappy

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Yes, I receive it too on my main device. Everyday at around 4 am at night. But you should not worry because the app does not has access to your Google account.
IMO you should start worrying cause that's a vulnerability, they already have your email when you signup just imagine them trying to access your account or reset your password. Since they have access to your SMS that mean they also have access to the OTP pin that Google sends anytime someone request a password change.
I think i will need to contact their support about this cause i have been using the app for some time and have made withdrawal but this seems to be a new development.
My advice is still don't run the app on your main device.

Aadii

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
IMO you should start worrying cause that's a vulnerability, they already have your email when you signup just imagine them trying to access your account or reset your password. Since they have access to your SMS that mean they also have access to the OTP pin that Google sends anytime someone request a password change.
I think i will need to contact their support about this cause i have been using the app for some time and have made withdrawal but this seems to be a new development.
My advice is still don't run the app on your main device.
If you say so, I don't really care though. The OTP sms you receive from MoneySMS with Google name are only test messages. I am receiving them since October from last year and my Google account was never hacked.

Attachments

happietappy

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
If you say so, I don't really care though. The OTP sms you receive from MoneySMS with Google name are only test messages. I am receiving them since October from last year and my Google account was never hacked.
I have also been receiving same test SMS from Google since last year also.
By test SMS i mean the SMS with random characters as it prefix. This kinds of SMS don't concern me much cause i believe they are just test SMS but the ones that concern me are the types without the random characters in front of it like the first two SMS in your first screenshot, those look like a legit OTP SMS sent by Google. Am not here to argue, i just recently started receiving such SMS so am just feeling concerned!

Aadii

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
I have also been receiving same test SMS from Google since last year also.
By test SMS i mean the SMS with random characters as it prefix. This kinds of SMS don't concern me much cause i believe they are just test SMS but the ones that concern me are the types without the random characters in front of it like the first two SMS in your first screenshot, those look like a legit OTP SMS sent by Google. Am not here to argue, i just recently started receiving such SMS so am just feeling concerned!
I'm Sorry if I misunderstood. I now understand your concern. Try to email them and let me know what they say.