Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
MyLead affiliate network
Discover the new way to make money online...

SCAM iwinbitco.in Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

chardyme

Gold Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
VERY NEW FAUCET site just launched today.

CLAIM BITCOIN every HOUR. Claim between 10 to 100 satoshis.
Minimum payout amount is 10000 satoshis.

Join now and start earning. Please use my referral link

Myer Mische

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this faucet doesn't pay to faucethub?Oh well anyway,before anything else may I know if this faucet requires to create account by regisyering?Does they have hidden ads pop ups?

chardyme

Gold Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They don't have much pop ups. I think they pay directly to your bitcoin wallet.
If you are the one who register under me. thank you man. Hope we'll find this site paying.

chardyme

Gold Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally reached the minimum withdrawal amount. Thanks to those who joined under me and made this possible. I will let you know once I received my payment. Cheers

chardyme

Gold Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to reach payment number 2 here. Thank you very much to those who joined under me and just like me, I like to wish that you all get paid as well here. Cheers

JakMonitor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think it has turned scam or just need to refill their faucet (which happens)?
I think they need to refill their faucet balance because now the balance is 0.00000085 BTC and 1 hour ago it was 0.00000073 BTC.
I changed the monitor status to "Problem" because of this issue.

chardyme

Gold Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see, they have replinish the balance last time around.
Though my payment request is currently pending. Hopefully when they replinish the balance they will also starting to pay the pending payment requests.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.