Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Grayscale Continues To Buy Bitcoin

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
Digital asset manager Grayscale Investments added 2172 Bitcoins to Bitcoin Trust, according to GBTC Bitcoin Tracker on Twitter today.
The amount of purchase made is approximately 83 million dollars.
What do you think about Grayscale company buying Bitcoin at these prices?

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grayscale has seen benefits of its previous investments in bitcoin, so, it is good they are adding more to the investment and we should see how this affects the market soon enough.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Grayscale has seen benefits of its previous investments in bitcoin, so, it is good they are adding more to the investment and we should see how this affects the market soon enough.
I would like to state that I absolutely agree with you. The current Bitcoin purchase of a large institutional investor like Grayscale is like a message to the markets.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to state that I absolutely agree with you. The current Bitcoin purchase of a large institutional investor like Grayscale is like a message to the markets.
Yeah! One other thing that I appreciate about this Grayscale is its diversification in investing in those coins. Not just in bitcoin but also Ethereum.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Grayscale company was investing in different8-10 coins as far as I know. It even announced that it would end its XRP funds.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe this is because they have seen the amount of profits they have been able to make from the bitcoin they bought earlier.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think such huge investment companies will seriously affect their prices in whatever coin they purchase. I think they can make a very positive contribution to prices with this money power.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There are news that other institutional investors have entered the market. Funds that might rival the Grayscale fund are reported to be announced soon.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely, Grayscale know what they are doing, so investing this much isn't a problem to them. They have benefited before from previous investment so I'm sure it is a great benefit to them

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
aryan4 ❕NEWS Grayscale Receives $ 350 Million ETH in February Altcoins Forum 6
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Grayscale may cause the next bull run in the bitcoin market Crypto Currencies 4
aryan4 ❕NEWS Eye of Grayscale in DeFi Projects: New Application for 5 Altcoins Altcoins Forum 6
aryan4 ❕NEWS Grayscale may be preparing new fund for 5 cryptocurrencies Altcoins Forum 13
aryan4 ❕NEWS Grayscale Receives 10000 Bitcoins in 3 Days Bitcoin Forum 43
aryan4 ❕NEWS Another competitor of Grayscale's Bitcoin fund is out Bitcoin Forum 24
aryan4 ❕NEWS Grayscale has decided to terminate XRP Trust fund Altcoins Forum 9
De-rector ❓ASK Bitgo and Grayscale now hold $16 billion in Crypto currencies. Bitcoin Forum 10
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Grayscale has temporarily closed off new investments Crypto Currencies 11
De-rector ❕NEWS Grayscale buys another 130,000 ETH Bitcoin Forum 20
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Grayscale investments hold half a million bitcoin! Bitcoin Forum 19
Conorj ☑️NEW grayscale.pw Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
Conorj ☑️NEW grayscale.space Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
Yugocean ☑️NEW grayscale.pro Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Litecoin (LTC) value continues to climb Crypto Currencies 9
AudraMiller ❕NEWS The price of ripple continues to fall losing 10% in selloff Crypto Currencies 1
aryan4 ❕NEWS The Dogecoin (DOGE) Madness Continues Altcoins Forum 7
aryan4 ❕NEWS Cardano (ADA) Continues Its Rise Altcoins Forum 26
aryan4 ❕NEWS Elon Musk Continues to Admire Dogecoin. Altcoins Forum 23
aryan4 ❕NEWS Ripple (XRP) Continues To Take Important Steps Altcoins Forum 12
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Bitcoin continues to defy the odds! Over 27k USD! Bitcoin Forum 9
highspeed ❕NEWS Bitcoin continues to rise but ... beware of halving, it happens every 4 years!! Bitcoin Forum 32
De-rector ❕NEWS Gold nears $1,900 as it continues to rise . Businesses & Individuals 41
lipson ☑️NEW BitPanda - buy €25 of Bitcoin and get €15 bonus Airdrops Forum 0
AudraMiller ❓ASK How do you know when to buy the dip or when the get out? Crypto Currencies 0
A ☑️NEW Buy Cheap Hyip Template HYIPs Forum 0
De-rector ❕NEWS Squares buy $170 million BTC Bitcoin Forum 29
aryan4 ❕NEWS MicroStrategy CEO Suggests For Those Who Want to Save: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin Forum 18
S ❓ASK Is this best time to buy cryptocurrencies ? Crypto Currencies 15
M ☑️NEW Buy Hyip Templates HYIPs Forum 0
aryan4 ❕NEWS Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan and UBS buy from Polkadot ETP Altcoins Forum 2
A ☑️NEW Buy Cheap Hyip Template HYIPs Forum 0
aryan4 ❕NEWS $ 690 million move to buy Bitcoin from MicroStrategy Bitcoin Forum 9
BILL19 Deal I have 24$ PayPal looking to buy 22$ BMF Marketplace 6
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Tesla's buy of Bitcoin could derail the stock market Crypto Currencies 11
G Closed Buy blockchain accs with stx in them Buy / Sell / Trade 4
A ☑️NEW Buy Hyip website HYIPs Forum 0
aryan4 ❕NEWS PayPal CFO Reveals The Company Is Not Considering To Buy Crypto Altcoins Forum 7
aryan4 ❕NEWS European Central Bank President: Central Banks Will Not Buy Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin Forum 10
aryan4 ❓ASK Would You Sell Your Car Or Home To Buy Cryptocurrency? Bitcoin Forum 17
aryan4 ❕NEWS Max Keiser: Oracle Could Be Next Company To Buy Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin Forum 14
aryan4 ❕NEWS Miami Municipality Takes Action to Buy Bitcoin Bitcoin Forum 19
Timouseking Buy I buy BNB coin (20cents) for 400BMF Buy / Sell / Trade 0
G buy blockchain acc with stx in them Buy / Sell / Trade 0
S Deal I have 20$ Paypal and I am looking to buy crypto Marketplace 5
aryan4 ❕NEWS Famous Company Explores Ways To Buy More Bitcoin Bitcoin Forum 17
The Entrepreneur ❓ASK 400 Bitcoin wanted to buy Bitcoin Forum 2
aryan4 ❕NEWS Crypto Whales Continue To Buy Ethereum (ETH) Altcoins Forum 12
aryan4 ❕NEWS Institutional Investors Buy Bitcoin to Stay Rich Bitcoin Forum 39
aryan4 ❕NEWS USA's largest university funds quietly buy Bitcoin Bitcoin Forum 6