Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

✅LEGIT GPlinks.in Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

1.80 star(s)
5 Rating - Raters

Omini

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1575132596663.png

1575132616103.png

1575132679500.png

My Second Payment Paid Within 2 hours :)
Thank you GPLinks

cendolmu

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do people reach the main link ?
I mean , is it bothering to them ?

All paid shortener will bothering your visitors, me from 50K visitors dropped to 44-45K visitors / days. This is normal, to reduce the impact as much as possible choose paid shortener service that don't use popup ads or have only 1/2 popup ads.

gplinks.in

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
gplinks.in
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello,
Thanks for showing your interest with us .
As I've checked about your payment with payment department..

We found invalid activities on yout Account and abouusly our quality review team cancels those payments and suspend those Account who try to cheat us by VPN or any fake click generation method..

For moe information you may read terms And conditions here - https://gplinks.in/pages/terms

I hope you will understand..
Thanks Regards.
Team GPlinks

cendolmu

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you update your recaptcha to v3 so all verified human visitors no longer bothered with filling or clicking captcha again and again.

RangerRojo

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friends I made my second charge through bitcoin and they mark it as complete. but nothing has come to my account. @gplinks.in

Attachments

• IMG_20191205_123107.jpg
    IMG_20191205_123107.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 56

gplinks.in

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
gplinks.in
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
received, thank you very much!

Hello @RangerRojo

In case of Bitcoin Payments We strongly requested to wait for atleast 2-3 hours from your payment marked as completed Because Bitcoin Networks Takes bit time to conform the transection...

We have provided email, telegram, WhatsApp etc supports but you didn't reach to us.

If you still have any issues you con contact us over support which you didn't done and just posted here a nagetive post without any meaning...it is not good ...

We hope you will understand..
Thanks Regards. .(Always ready to help)
Team GPlinks

gplinks.in

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
gplinks.in
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you update your recaptcha to v3 so all verified human visitors no longer bothered with filling or clicking captcha again and again.

Surely we'll check for it..

Thank you for showing your interest with GPlinks .

Thanks Regards.
Team GPlinks (Always Ready to Help)

cendolmu

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@gplinks.in Are you greedy now?

Last landing page don't redirect visitors to the main links, it keep opens new tab ads everytime they click "Get Link" button.

I do test before coming here and it's true, 7 times clicked "Get Link" button, got 7 ads tab.

How many pop ads you use?

I removed your adcode from my site until you clarify this.

2019-12-06_074221.jpg

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 25: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.