Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited
Golden Goose - Join the leaders of mVAS market

❕NEWS Google offers 100.000 Scolarships for free in Coursera

Invest min of 0.01 BTC and earn from 0.2% up to 6% profits daily!

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
As technology matters for Google, it decided to offer 100.000 scolarships for students for their courses in Coursera.com in different domains including :
  • Data Analytics
  • Project Management
  • User Experience
  • IT Support

Simply, go to coursera and search for any Google course you want, and instead of paying, click on "Financial Aid Available" and apply for the scolarship.
Goodluck to everyone!

Emoney

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Interesting, thanks for this. This is available worldwide right? Any requirements before we are eligible for the scholarship? Most scholarships I know have requirements for applicants after all.

geniusash

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the Financial aid is something which is controller by Coursera and not by Google(the course provider)? Moreover, i think the aid is available for anyone who actually needs it for other courses as well, however you would need to write to them with the reason.

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is really good at least more will be given IT support and other's, I hope its available in all countries since I would also like to apply cand know the minimum criteria

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Interesting, thanks for this. This is available worldwide right? Any requirements before we are eligible for the scholarship? Most scholarships I know have requirements for applicants after all.
since it's Coursera, i do believe it's available for users from all around the world, it's just an online platform that requires no presence in a school or something like that

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
I think the Financial aid is something which is controller by Coursera and not by Google(the course provider)? Moreover, i think the aid is available for anyone who actually needs it for other courses as well, however you would need to write to them with the reason.
since the courses are offered by Google, i believe that it's the one that's responsable of giving them for free or controlling the prices of them
This is really good at least more will be given IT support and other's, I hope its available in all countries since I would also like to apply cand know the minimum criteria
yeah that would help people learn more about computer science that's a must in modern life

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a really kind and helpful gesture to those who really need it. I will go ahead and check what the prerequisites for obtaining such scholarship are.

anisbouanaka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
yeah, I have seen them, not just Google, a lot of universities as Edx and many others offer a lot of free courses in the different platforms during this pandemic.

it's a good chance for learner to profit and learn new skills ^^

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yeah, I have seen them, not just Google, a lot of universities as Edx and many others offer a lot of free courses in the different platforms during this pandemic.

Sure I think they are using this pandemic as medium to get more learners ,since more people are now focused in working from home which is quite cool

anisbouanaka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sure I think they are using this pandemic as medium to get more learners ,since more people are now focused in working from home which is quite cool
I'm sad from what I did those all months, I didn't learn anything.
Just I'm making money from the sites and trading crypto that's all, I have a lot of courses in my account on Coursera but I couldn't study them

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0

what's perfect in those courses, is that they are actually actually equal to a bachelor if you're working in google, if you got for example a google degree of IT support, that's equal to a university bachlor for google, you'll work the same as someone who spent almost 4 years in a degree

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sad from what I did those all months, I didn't learn anything.
Just I'm making money from the sites and trading crypto that's all, I have a lot of courses in my account on Coursera but I couldn't study them
Yeah I also hasn't been visiting the site , I based more on taking courses on udemy , since the scholarship is on I will make more research and apply

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Yeah I also hasn't been visiting the site , I based more on taking courses on udemy , since the scholarship is on I will make more research and apply
coursera is quite unpopular like udemy or any other learning platform because you have to pay for a monthly subscription to take courses there, unlike udemy where you purchase particular courses

Shally26

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think there are free courses in coursera, all you do is pay for the certificate after completing the program. Google on the other did well by adding givinge free scholarships.

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
coursera is quite unpopular like udemy or any other learning platform because you have to pay for a monthly subscription to take courses there, unlike udemy where you purchase particular courses
Oh that's true have only heard of udemy and not cousera , but it's not everyone one that love monthly subscription this might not attract subscribers

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Oh that's true have only heard of udemy and not cousera , but it's not everyone one that love monthly subscription this might not attract subscribers
coursera isn't popular because people have to pay for a membership monthly in order to browse courses unlike udemy where you can browse free courses as well

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
coursera isn't popular because people have to pay for a membership monthly in order to browse courses unlike udemy where you can browse free courses as well
But how do udemy gets their own revenue to run the platform continually or is it through ads because courses there are really vitals

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
But how do udemy gets their own revenue to run the platform continually or is it through ads because courses there are really vitals
i believe that they are making profits by applying fees from the purchases that users make, for example, udemy gets 1$ from a course that costs 14$ (just an example)

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i believe that they are making profits by applying fees from the purchases that users make, for example, udemy gets 1$ from a course that costs 14$ (just an example)
Yeah I think you are right, there are even still no ads on the site this shows that they gets more of their revenue through this means

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As technology matters for Google, it decided to offer 100.000 scolarships for students for their courses in Coursera.com in different domains including :
  • Data Analytics
  • Project Management
  • User Experience
  • IT Support

Simply, go to coursera and search for any Google course you want, and instead of paying, click on "Financial Aid Available" and apply for the scolarship.
Goodluck to everyone!
Wow, that sounds awesome. I will go check it out. It would be really great for me to study project management. The course I took for degree involves one with many projects.