NEW Gener8 Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

kona1

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
I have raised a complaint in their Facebook chat. As per their system, I will have an answer in 24 hours. Hopefully they will rectify this for me. Thanks.
That's great, keep me updated when they solve your problem and if they intend to add Paypal on the website as a payment processor along with checks.

Warfare

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Looks like I won the 3rd place at the referral contest in partnership with Streamers Connected. The leaderboard is here, check if you are in there.
For top 10 there are cash prizes and top 100 can claim a t-shirt with Gener8 logo if you contact them.

I received in PayPal the equivalent of £650 in dollars (minus the conversion fee from PayPal).

kona1

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Looks like I won the 3rd place at the referral contest in partnership with Streamers Connected. The leaderboard is here, check if you are in there.
For top 10 there are cash prizes and top 100 can claim a t-shirt with Gener8 logo if you contact them.

I received in PayPal the equivalent of £650 in dollars (minus the conversion fee from PayPal).
The last time I checked the website they did not have Paypal as a payment processor and they paid users via cheque in their mails only.
Did they include it on the website?

Warfare

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
The last time I checked the website they did not have Paypal as a payment processor and they paid users via cheque in their mails only.
Did they include it on the website?
No, it's not included on the website, I had to contact them to give my PayPal.
I think that cash in the mail is only for the winners from UK (where most members are from). If the winner is not from UK, they would have to contact them like I did.

kona1

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
No, it's not included on the website, I had to contact them to give my PayPal.
I think that cash in the mail is only for the winners from UK (where most members are from). If the winner is not from UK, they would have to contact them like I did.
Thank you for the clarification, they are giving big prizes as I see.
You got in the third place and you got 800$ I wonder how much got the first winner?

paulinho09

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Hello,

Attachef my proof for the 2nd place, 991$.

Winner.JPG

@Mr. B I think it can be marked as paying. Already 2 payment proofs. Even if you can't convert tokens to $, this is proof they are paying. :)

paulinho09

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
No. They are in Beta as of this moment. :)
If your tokens keep resetting contact them. They will respond fast. It's a known issue, they are working on it.

This is not daily lotto, it's a prize for refferal contest

spyro

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
No. They are in Beta as of this moment. :)
If your tokens keep resetting contact them. They will respond fast. It's a known issue, they are working on it.

This is not daily lotto, it's a prize for refferal contest
well i tried but i would rather view google ads here and support publishers than these guys who doesn't even do anything to site owners and at the end turns out to be not doing great... Good luck but i had a bad experience with them

Warfare

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
well i tried but i would rather view google ads here and support publishers than these guys who doesn't even do anything to site owners and at the end turns out to be not doing great... Good luck but i had a bad experience with them
Just like an adblock extension, they have the option to whitelist any site if you want to support that publisher.