Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

☑️NEW fortoly.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Tanvin Hasan

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
0   0   2
Keep that in mind. Investment risk is yours.

investment Plans:-
2% to 650%
after 10days-45days

Payment Methods:-Bitcoin etc.
Referral Commission:-
Minimum/Maximum:-10$/unlimited

claudioreward

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.emoneyspace.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have heard very good of this admin. In his previous project he has secured 140% to those investing from the beginning. Not a great performance but still a good bet if entering right now. Like I did...

I will update in the next days with my proofs. In the meantime if you like to give a try: 🔵 **LINK**: https://fortoly.com/?ref=MasterInvest

All these platforms can SCAM anyday so invest only what you are ready to loose. I'm not involved into their activities.

claudioreward

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.emoneyspace.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1614793926385.png

Here we are....we start rocking als here!!

Do not hesitate...this is also a good admin and you should definitely start IMMEDIATELY!

Use my link above and get a cashback bonus from me

claudioreward

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.emoneyspace.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well this was fast.....already scam :( only loss this time. Sorry guys. As you see....a good performance at a previous project does not guarantee anything...
But I personally still prefer this strategy because on the long run it pays me off...

Well let's look forward!

noctiswish

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this was fast.....already scam :( only loss this time. Sorry guys. As you see....a good performance at a previous project does not guarantee anything...
But I personally still prefer this strategy because on the long run it pays me off...

Well let's look forward!
Honestly just learned a strategy from a hyip admin friend: if a good admin loses himself/herself to pay people to achieve a good project, then a big chance they would do fast scam for the next project in order to get themselves in profit too. If they get enough profit from the fast scam, then for the next project, there's a good chance they would pay good, because they get enough back up funds. A good paying project either shows admin has good ability/skills/rich, or just good luck. However, it's hard to know how much admin gains or if they lose after a project closed. I don't quite believe paying admin would pay all projects good 100%.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Honestly just learned a strategy from a hyip admin friend: if a good admin loses himself/herself to pay people to achieve a good project, then a big chance they would do fast scam for the next project in order to get themselves in profit too. If they get enough profit from the fast scam, then for the next project, there's a good chance they would pay good, because they get enough back up funds. A good paying project either shows admin has good ability/skills/rich, or just good luck. However, it's hard to know how much admin gains or if they lose after a project closed. I don't quite believe paying admin would pay all projects good 100%.
That's a pretty good observation and information. But my main concern is, how can we learn about the admin whether they owned which old projects and they only expose themselves to the monitors. Also I am sad that fortoly turned scam soo fast.

noctiswish

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a pretty good observation and information. But my main concern is, how can we learn about the admin whether they owned which old projects and they only expose themselves to the monitors. Also I am sad that fortoly turned scam soo fast.
Honestly not exactly observation but information directly from one hyip admin. If you observe enough in different Telegram groups, and ask, you would know. I'm not surprised with Fortoly's fast scam. As from day 1-2, there're not much deposit. And if you count how much listing fee they pay for monitors, the little deposit can't even pay off the listing fee, not to mention withdraw for investors. After the first 1-2 days, the total deposit amount also not increasing.......so what do you expect? Unless admin is too rich and willing to pay everything from his own pocket.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Honestly not exactly observation but information directly from one hyip admin. If you observe enough in different Telegram groups, and ask, you would know. I'm not surprised with Fortoly's fast scam. As from day 1-2, there're not much deposit. And if you count how much listing fee they pay for monitors, the little deposit can't even pay off the listing fee, not to mention withdraw for investors. After the first 1-2 days, the total deposit amount also not increasing.......so what do you expect? Unless admin is too rich and willing to pay everything from his own pocket.
Yeah that's correct though, if the admin doesn't keep getting high investments , he will have fewer amounts to trade and earn money for himself then he will be able to pay the investors. I don't know why people don't Invest early. They invest at the dead end and come to us after it turns to scam.

noctiswish

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that's correct though, if the admin doesn't keep getting high investments , he will have fewer amounts to trade and earn money for himself then he will be able to pay the investors. I don't know why people don't Invest early. They invest at the dead end and come to us after it turns to scam.
I believe most of the people who invest late, because they're new, and they do not know about the game yet. But we all learn from our past experiences. We invested late and got lost too when we're newbie.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe most of the people who invest late, because they're new, and they do not know about the game yet. But we all learn from our past experiences. We invested late and got lost too when we're newbie.
Yeah that's correct that the investors who invest late are mostly new but I think they should first consult with the active members of the monitors or the admin of any monitors as they will always try to help and absolutely I have lost some money at the beginning when I just started and after losing I understood the game and I am not in loss anymore.

claudioreward

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.emoneyspace.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree with your observations indeed. It is difficult to predicted the future of any project but at least we know that some admin are not scammers by default and I tend to invest only for those.

Out of 10, if 3-4 scam early the other will provide enough profit to cover the losses.

Unfortunately people do not always trust our words and this is understandable....but still this is the best you can do with hyips..better to trust people like us here that to trust monitors....they just get moneys to promote hyips and they don't care at all about investors.

Some admins also tend to have a sleeper project active to recover funds....everyone has it's own strategy at least those who know how to manage these things.

Let's keep open eyes for new comers...