Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

SCAM Cryptoarea.net Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

yuram498

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found this Ethereum like faucet that you can claim every 15 minutes. minimum withdrawal is 0.1 ETH Sat ( very high threshold)

so that i could reach the minimum withdrawal
IF it's legit i'll update (could be a scam)

MINETA Bitcoin Cloud Mining - Powered By Bitmain

Myer Mische

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello how far did you from this faucet?They said they will pay every sunday without fee.I just got started also and hoping it will never waste my time coz if that happened it will cause a little sadness on my part.They said they will pay every sunday and i hope its true.Lets see what will happen next when we reach the withdrawal amount.Good luck to us.

Myer Mische

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well,thats what on my mind too,since i just got started let us see what really will happen.I will not forget to give my feedback as soon as i reach the minimum threshold

samartha

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mr. B Please mark this faucet as scam abd let's help others. It is wasting people time. Minimum withdraw is 0.1 eth, which is very high. I myself tested for 1 months and the site didn't give me payout. It is totally waste.

Volkssturm

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I reached payout minimum on this site last Wednesday. I DID NOT get paid on sunday like they said. What a waste. All that time claiming for nothing. The world is just full of scumbags.

S

Shaun the ETH Master

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reached payout threshold on Sunday morning, 07/07. Let's see if they pay this Sunday, 14/07.

JakMonitor

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They don't pay out, even if you have reached the minimum withdraw amount of 0.100000 ETH. Also no payouts on Sunday as they promiss on their site. It's total SCAM! Don't spend time at this site. Last week I reached 0.11631293 ETH on my balance and today it's Monday and still no payout!!