Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

5.00 star(s)
2 Rating - Raters

BMF

BMF TEAM
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
$20,060,081
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coinbase Reviews.jpg

Coinbase
Coinbase is one of the world's biggest digital currency wallet/exchange that support storing, transacting and trading of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc. It one of the oldest begineer entry cryptocurrency exchange which support buying and selling of cryptocurrency directly with a connected Bank account or other payment methods.
Coinbase is a San Francisco based exchange and was founded in 2012 by Brian Armstrong and Fred Etrsam as part of Ycombinator. Coinbase started as Bitcoin Broker, selling Bitcoin directly to customers but over the years has added alot of services along the way making it one of the most reliable crypto exchange out there.
Coinbase currently has over 20 million users from all around the world with over $150 Billion worth of cryptocurrencies traded. Also Coinbase was able to raise $217 million from world leading investors like Ycombinator, Andreessen Horowitz, USV, USAA and more making it one of the most reputable crypto exchange with lots of external backing.

Coinbase support trading of BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, ETC and more. Users can deposit using either Wire Transfer or Debit/Credit card.

It is important to note that Coinbase is a fully licensed and regulated KYC/AML complaint exchange, you are required to undergo identity verification before you can make use of it service.
Currently Coinbase support and fully operate in 32 different countries across Asia, Europe, North America and Australia.

Pros:
1. Begineer Friendly: This is one point where Coinbase really shines, it's is one of the most recommended beginner entry cryptocurrency wallet/exchange cause one does not need to know how to trade to buy and sell cryptocurrency on the platform using ones bank account. Coinbase is mostly regarded as one of the best exchange for beginners to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, It interface is very clean, Intuitive and easy to navigate.
Coinbase also provides a mobile app available for both Android and iOS.
2. Reputation: Coinbase is one of the oldest reliable exchange out there with millions of users and it backed by reputable organizations. Coinbase is also one of the few cryptocurrency exchange that is protected by insurance.
3. Security: Coinbase takes careful security measures to ensure optimal security of users funds. According to it website, about 98% of customer funds are stored in offline storage and distributed in safe deposit boxes in different geographical location all around the world.
Two factor authentication (2FA) is also available for adding extra layer of security to user accounts.
4. Merchant API: Coinbase provides a well documented API allowing online merchant to accept cryptocurrency on their website.

Cons:
1. It Not Available Globally: Coinbase is only available in a very limited amount of countries which spread across few continent.

Based on my research, Coinbase is a legit exchange, the only major disadvantage is that it's not available in most countries. If your country is also not supported, i recommeded you to checkout Luno which is quite similar to Coinbase but support a larger number of countries.

Do you have an account here? What's your experience?

CFTC is using Coinbase to target ByBit

CFTC has send a subpoena to Coinbase asking for the information about US citizen who conducted transactions between Coinbase and ByBit Exchange.

Coinbase Going Canada

Recently Brian Armstrong visited Canada and participated in conversation with Tobi Lutke (CEO of Shopify), and authorities Grant Vingoe (CEO of Oriento Securities Commission). Coinbase is trying to market in Canada.

5% Bonus
Coinbase is trying to attract USDC HODLers to invest in its advanced trading, for this, the company has announced 5% bonus for depositing USDC to users in advanced trading balance.

Coinbase is not supported in my region. I read from an online source that Coinbase is deactivating accounts with less than $5 on it's exchange platform. I don't know if this policy is geo specific or it affects all users of Coinbase.

View attachment 29281
Coinbase
Coinbase is one of the world's biggest digital currency wallet/exchange that support storing, transacting and trading of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc. It one of the oldest begineer entry cryptocurrency exchange which support buying and selling of cryptocurrency directly with a connected Bank account or other payment methods.
Coinbase is a San Francisco based exchange and was founded in 2012 by Brian Armstrong and Fred Etrsam as part of Ycombinator. Coinbase started as Bitcoin Broker, selling Bitcoin directly to customers but over the years has added alot of services along the way making it one of the most reliable crypto exchange out there.
Coinbase currently has over 20 million users from all around the world with over $150 Billion worth of cryptocurrencies traded. Also Coinbase was able to raise $217 million from world leading investors like Ycombinator, Andreessen Horowitz, USV, USAA and more making it one of the most reputable crypto exchange with lots of external backing.

Coinbase support trading of BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, ETC and more. Users can deposit using either Wire Transfer or Debit/Credit card.

It is important to note that Coinbase is a fully licensed and regulated KYC/AML complaint exchange, you are required to undergo identity verification before you can make use of it service.
Currently Coinbase support and fully operate in 32 different countries across Asia, Europe, North America and Australia.

Pros:
1. Begineer Friendly: This is one point where Coinbase really shines, it's is one of the most recommended beginner entry cryptocurrency wallet/exchange cause one does not need to know how to trade to buy and sell cryptocurrency on the platform using ones bank account. Coinbase is mostly regarded as one of the best exchange for beginners to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, It interface is very clean, Intuitive and easy to navigate.
2. Reputation: Coinbase is one of the oldest reliable exchange out there with millions of users and it backed by reputable organizations. Coinbase is also one of the few cryptocurrency exchange that is protected by insurance.
3. Security: Coinbase takes careful security measures to ensure optimal security of users funds. According to it website, about 98% of customer funds are stored in offline storage and distributed in safe deposit boxes in different geographical location all around the world.
Two factor authentication (2FA) is also available for adding extra layer of security to user accounts.
4. Merchant API: Coinbase provides a well documented API allowing online merchant to accept cryptocurrency on their website.

Cons:
1. It Not Available Globally: Coinbase is only available in a very limited amount of countries which spread across few continent.

Based on my research, Coinbase is a legit exchange, the only major disadvantage is that it's not available in most countries. If your country is also not supported, i recommeded you to checkout Luno which is quite similar to Coinbase but support a larger number of countries.

View attachment 29281
Coinbase

Pros:

Cons:

I have used Coinbase it was
a great experience but I did not buy and sell anything I used it for only storing crypto

Custodian for Spot BTC ETF
The SEC has started recognizing Bitcoin spot ETFs, big companies are applying for it. Coinbase has become the custodian of many big companies.

Pepe supporters protest again
Pepe supporters have started protesting against Coinbase on social media. Coinbase had to apologize in the last dispute, but the dispute between them has not been resolved yet.

Helium Mobile
Although the Helium Network is not much in news, Coinbase has added the its 5G facility Helium Mobile (MOBILE) to its listing roadmap, this has increased the value to $MOBILE token.

@Yugocean
I'm sorry my friend. I would like to know if you can kindly help me to access on my Coinbse account again, despite the fact that I was deprived of my cell phone by the police! Coinbase continues to require the access code listed on the associated phone number, due to the issue of double-step authentication. Basically, is there a way to log in without a mobile device that you know of?
Thank you in advance.​

@highspeed I don't trust law too much, it is made by people in power, they make victimless crimes or create fake victims, so I will not ask why police matter involved. But if your Coinbase account is on exchange, or in wallet?
If wallet, then just import your wallet to new non mobile wallet like metamask, guarda or any other of your choice, However, I don't know how exchange will function there.

@highspeed I don't trust law too much, it is made by people in power, they make victimless crimes or create fake victims, so I will not ask why police matter involved. But if your Coinbase account is on exchange, or in wallet?
If wallet, then just import your wallet to new non mobile wallet like metamask, guarda or any other of your choice, However, I don't know how exchange will function there.
Well, in fact I don't have a cell phone, as I admit I'm under house arrest. Having said that, I believe I have Coinvase as my wallet account. So I will try the tactic of importing my wallet into a new non-mobile wallet. Thank you for your information👍👍

Coinbase as a ledger

Coinbase Pay is on-ramp for Ledger users to purchase crypto. Ledger is attempting to regain its damaged reputation, however this will only work if CoinbasePay is not KYC.

Coinbase in Big Profit, but...

Coinbase's revenue in the Q4 of 2023 is up more than 40% in comparing to its revenue of Q3. Coinbase gained $273M this time, however that cannot cover the loss it faced in 2023, which was $557M.

@Yugocean
I'm sorry my friend. I would like to know if you can kindly help me access my Coinbse account again, even though I was deprived of my cell phone by the police! Coinbase continues to require the access code listed on the associated phone number, due to the issue of double-step authentication. Is there a way to log in without a mobile device that you know of?
Thank you in advance.​
You can mail Coinbase and inform them about the status of your phone. This way they can provide you will alternative means of verification. It will be much easier if you link your Coinbase account with Google Authenticator. I had a similar issue with Kucoin, lucky enough I was able to rectify it quickly.

You can mail Coinbase and inform them about the status of your phone. This way they can provide you will alternative means of verification. It will be much easier if you link your Coinbase account with Google Authenticator. I had a similar issue with Kucoin, lucky enough I was able to rectify it quickly.
I see, first of all I would like to thank you personally for this suggestion that no one before you told me. 👍 👍
However, the very important thing is that the Coinbase staff does not contact the Italian police, because (I don't know if you know this) but unfortunately I am under house arrest😢 and for this reason, I would not like to have further problems with the law. However, I will point this out to them in advance. Would you agree?
Thank you again, my friend.

US Government moves Silk Road BTC to Coinbase?
Trackers like ZachXBT and Arkham noticed that Silk Road Bitcoins are moved to Coinbase Prime. This means US Government is making Coinbase its BTC Hodler.

View attachment 29281
Coinbase

Pros:

Cons:

Agree top one

View attachment 29281
Coinbase

Pros:

Cons:

coinbase is the highest level on the top of CEX but there manny countries coinbase are not available in so ITS L for me but trust is so high on this on second can say is okx its not older one but in my experience is good no one is safe on cex list are safe but this two are the s tier ones for me

Bitcoin Lightning Network
Coinbase and LightSpark have partnered to integrate the Bitcoin Lightning Network on Coinbase, this will help users to transfer their Bitcoin at cheaper rate.

Coinbase seems very scummy to me. A lot of hidden fees. They often say there's absolutely no fees and I check everything before finalising something and guess what? I've been charged a fee when they said there was no fee.
Their network fees seem to be more than others as well.

I ended up moving all of my crypto off of Coinbase as the fees were just stupid. I first tried selling what I had and their app and website wouldn't allow me to. Some bug where it would ask me to add a payment method but my card and bank were already added so nothing was working. In the end they told me that my card wasn't supported for selling and I had to take it up with my bank.
Long story short, absolutely nothing wrong with my card so I moved all of my crypto off and I am never using Coinbase again.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.