Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Short URL

SCAM btc-gain.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Click Here!

CF_18

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Anybody knows btc-gain.com? is it scam or legit?

Dottydotgh

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the best advice you can ever get. Avoid the site. If the Anti-virus blocks the site, it's almost always scam!

Efren00

Gold Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If an antivirus blocks it, it would be best to avoid the site. There are numerous sites listed in this forum. You could check those legit ones, that is way safer and better.

De-rector

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since CF 18 believe that it could not be a scam, he can try to invest while we watch out the result but for me it is not safe. Destroying devices for money or earning that is not sure of

I

Ishwar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a big SCAM !! I have invested and get withdraw too in the initial phase. When I invest lower than I have earned before then it stoped to give withdraw. Thank god I have invested lower than I gain. Still I have lost $150. It says that invest more again to get withdraw but not paid after i invested again. I have still $2144.00 on my account that can't be withdraw.

De-rector

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is the risk to be prepared for when joining sites like though a friend was kinda lucky he was paid up to 3 times before the site stopped paying

P

Philile

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If an antivirus blocks it, it would be best to avoid the site. There are numerous sites listed in this forum. You could check those legit ones, that is way safer and better.
how do I get the listed legit sites please

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.