MyLead affiliate network

NEW BitxTraffic Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Click Here!

PremChopra

Silver Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have you waited to receive your payment? I ask because my payment is pending for 4 days so far, I sent a support ticket but no answer.
I think this time I had waited for a week but in the past it never took more than 2-3 days.
Another person here has been waiting for almost 3 weeks now but his amount is large, more than 0.3 btc.
You can never be too careful with rev shares as they can start falling apart at anytime. Hope its not the case here

patryck

Silver Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this time I had waited for a week but in the past it never took more than 2-3 days.
Another person here has been waiting for almost 3 weeks now but his amount is large, more than 0.3 btc.
You can never be too careful with rev shares as they can start falling apart at anytime. Hope its not the case here
Thanks for the reply
Looks like I have to wait
I am glad that I did not invest anything, I reached the minimum payment only by viewing ads.

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.