Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

❌SCAM Bitter.io Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Crystal

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
$9,681
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitter.io is a free bitcoin-PTC website where you have to watch ads to get paid in satoshi.
You will register/login with your btc address, (logging in is based on a code retrieved by email) but you don't have to login everytime unless you delete cookies from the browser.
The website uses a leveling feature for its members and have the following requirements :
Visits required to get those levels
  • Level 1: The default level (new registered members)
  • Level 2: you need to perform minimum 3 visits on last 7 days
  • Level 3: you need to perform minimum 6 visits on last 7 days
(keep in mind that if you do not perform the minimum visits on last 7 days, your level will be reverted back to 1 (default)).
It's easy to level up so don't worry.
Payments for each ad viewed depends on member's level and on the timer of the viewed ad :
Ad timer / lvl /satoshi earned per click
  • 10 seconds /1/6 ; 2/6 ; 3/8
  • 20 seconds /1/11 ; 2/11 ; 3/16
  • 30 seconds /1/16 ; 2/16 ; 3/23
  • 40 seconds /1/20 ; 2/20 ; 3/30
  • 50 seconds /1/25 ; 2/25 ; 3/37
  • 60 seconds /1/29 ; 2/29 ; 3/43
Examples :
-if you are level 2 and you're viewing a 40 seconds ad, you will receive 20 satoshi.
-if you are level 1 and you watch a 30 second ad, you will receive 16 satoshi.
-if you are level 3 and you watch a 60 seconds ad, you will receive 43 satoshi.
The website has an extension to install for browser, just like clixsense, which notifies you when you have new ads available,notifications such as withdraw processed.

extension for chrome from bitter-io 2.jpg

extension for chrome from bitter-io eng.jpg

Don't worry it's safe, you can disable it but you won't find out when new ads are available or when you have receieved your withdraw request, only if you visit the website often.
Bitter.io' other menus are Jackpot which is a chance to win a free prize when surfing the website.
Another menu is Lottery which is a gamble game for 5000 satoshi a ticket to gamble which one will be the first character (from 0 to f) of the TX of the latest withdrawal request paid. You can ignore the gamble game if you don't want to spend your satoshi and just view the ads.
Referal program :
Referal comision is not based on a percent but on the level of the referal :

Ad timer / lvl of referral /satoshi earned
  • 10 seconds /1/3 ; 2/4 ; 3/4
  • 20 seconds /1/5 ; 2/8 ; 3/8
  • 30 seconds /1/8 ; 2/12 ; 3/12
  • 40 seconds /1/10 ; 2/15 ; 3/15
  • 50 seconds /1/12 ; 2/19 ; 3/19
  • 60 seconds /1/14 ; 2/22 ; 3/22
Examples :
-if your referral is level 2 and he clicked a 40 seconds ad, you will receive from him 15 satoshi as commision
-if your referral is level 1 and hes clicked a 30 second ad, you will receive comision 8 satoshi.
-if your referral is level 3 and he clicked a 60 seconds ad, you will receive 22 satoshi.
(level 2 and level 3 referrals will bring the same commision)

Ads to view are displayed within the extension.

Withdrawals :
Minimum withdraw amount is 10000 satoshi (0.0001 BTC) and the money are sent directly to your wallet . You don't pay any fees.
To withdraw just click on your username ,select Preferences ,then Withdraws and click on Your available balance . The requested amount will autofill with all you got on balance.
Usually it takes maximum 24 hours to get approved your pending but sometimes it might take even 4 days but don't worry you will receive sooner or later your request. If there is a problem you can use Contact to message the admin.

Thank you.

i don't know if this website can or can't be viewed from mobile devices or from mobile emulated software applications.
You need to wait for more comments here from other users.

I've been using bitter.io for 7 days already and all I got is just 8,000 satoshi. It's very small amount to say the least. No matter how hardworking you are, bitter.io would just limit your views up to 28-30 only. And it also depends on your level. The higher your level that more views or clicks. Therefore, this shouldn't be your bread and butter, but, just your hobby during your spare time.

I consider it as a counter-productive if you're serious with it. A good example is, everytime I put an investment to a site, I usually, spend for the network fees also known as 'transaction fees' which is equivalent to 50,000 - 80000 satoshi depending on the value of bitcoin at that time. Take note, network fees are not dependent on the amount of btc that you send, it is usually fixed. Network fees are used by miners to carry-out a transaction (mostly sending). Looking back at the amount of the fees spent, it's too costly and imagine what you are trying to earn at bitter.io will just go to the miners. In conclusion, it's really a waste of time, but, if you're happy doing it then maybe, you may continue what you've started.

Recently I noticed a conflict when running Pokebits and the Bitter.io extension on Chrome. A message pops up on Pokebits telling me to turn off my Bitter.io extension. This has made it slightly frustrating to claim from both faucets simultaneously.
Not sure if this is an issue others are having as well?

Bitter.io is a free bitcoin-PTC website where you have to watch ads to get paid in satoshi.
You will register/login with your btc address, (logging in is based on a code retrieved by email) but you don't have to login everytime unless you delete cookies from the browser.
The website uses a leveling feature for its members and have the following requirements :
(keep in mind that if you do not perform the minimum visits on last 7 days, your level will be reverted back to 1 (default)).
Payments for each ad viewed depends on member's level and on the timer of the viewed ad :
Examples :
-if you are level 2 and you're viewing a 40 seconds ad, you will receive 20 satoshi.
The website has an extension to install for browser, just like clixsense, which notifies you when you have new ads available,notifications such as withdraw processed.

View attachment 635
View attachment 634

Don't worry it's safe, you can disable it but you won't find out when new ads are available or when you have receieved your withdraw request, only if you visit the website often.
Bitter.io' other menus are Jackpot which is a chance to win a free prize when surfing the website.
Another menu is Lottery which is a gamble game for 5000 satoshi a ticket to gamble which one will be the first character (from 0 to f) of the TX of the latest withdrawal request paid. You can ignore the gamble game if you don't want to spend your satoshi and just view the ads.
Referal program :

Examples :
-if your referral is level 2 and he clicked a 40 seconds ad, you will receive from him 15 satoshi as commision
-if your referral is level 1 and hes clicked a 30 second ad, you will receive comision 8 satoshi.
-if your referral is level 3 and he clicked a 60 seconds ad, you will receive 22 satoshi.

Withdrawals :
Minimum withdraw amount is 10000 satoshi (0.0001 BTC) and the money are sent directly to your wallet . You don't pay any fees.
To withdraw just click on your username ,select Preferences ,then Withdraws and click on Your available balance . The requested amount will autofill with all you got on balance.
Usually it takes maximum 24 hours to get approved your pending but sometimes it might take even 4 days but don't worry you will receive sooner or later your request. If there is a problem you can use Contact to message the admin.
Registration link :

Register here
Thank you.
I have not tried this bitcoin faucet site. Do I have the option not to activate the extension?/

Recently I noticed a conflict when running Pokebits and the Bitter.io extension on Chrome. A message pops up on Pokebits telling me to turn off my Bitter.io extension. This has made it slightly frustrating to claim from both faucets simultaneously.
Not sure if this is an issue others are having as well?
Yes there is a problem with the extension and some other faucets . Not only pokebits.
You have 2 options :
1. View bitter ads then disable the extension so you can make claims on faucets and enable again when you want to see ads again on bitter.io . This is a PTC so it is not needed to visit the website every 5 minutes like the faucets.
2. View other faucets with another browser such as firefox and use chrome only for bitter when you are active on computer and want to make claims .

To visit other faucets/websites you can try Dragon Browsers from the COMODO website :
Chromium based browser
Dragon Browser from comodo website https://www.comodo.com/home/browsers-toolbars/browser.php which is basically a Chrome clone but with enhanced security, and see if there are extension conflicts. Ive tried to install but i got an error about my operating system compatibility so i guess i will try again later..or never. This might not be compatible with the bitter extension if the extension is looking particularly for a version of Chrome.
Firefox based browser
Ice dragon Browser : https://www.comodo.com/home/browsers-toolbars/icedragon-browser.php
Review for these browsers you can see on youtube.

I have not tried this bitcoin faucet site. Do I have the option not to activate the extension?/
You can enable or disable it in the Extensions from Chrome.
You can't see ads on bitter.io website without extension which is only for chrome unfortunately.

2. View other faucets with another browser such as firefox and use chrome only for bitter when you are active on computer and want to make claims
That is a great suggestion *******. Will try Firefox for Bitter.io as I have everything else set up on Chrome.
If it gives issues I will try it the other way around.

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-24_12-12-34.png
    upload_2017-10-24_12-12-34.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 103

Examples :

View attachment 635
View attachment 634

Referal program :

Examples :

Withdrawals :
Registration link :

Register here
Thank you.

thank you ******* for your link. i like the way you post your stuff. ******* clear & informative . especially the part on the referral scheme; in which i am very bad at this. nevertheless , it is never too late to learning new stuff , earning steady future income . Thank you for sharing. great days ahead too .

i have win xp, so i can't get the extention of bitter.io.
any browser can do the same job of chrome?
or i must upgrade my windows version?
WOW! Still using Win XP OS?! o_O
Time to upgrade to Win 7 ultimate
That PC must be cooking buddy! :D

i have win xp, so i can't get the extention of bitter.io.
any browser can do the same job of chrome?
or i must upgrade my windows version?
no, you can't use bitter without upgrading windows, because XP does not receive updates, older version of Chrome compatible with XP does not receive updates too and bitter.io is ,i think, the only website, in the world , which is dependind 100% by an extension. Which is a bad thing.
I've mailed the admin ,proposed to make bitter friendly for other browsers but he doesn want it, the only reply was :upgrade windows.
Your only chance is to give your account to a friend (until you purchase a new computer) to check it from time to time if you have referrals but dont forget that he needs to view few ads in 7 days otherwise the level of your membership will reset.

WOW! Still using Win XP OS?! o_O
Time to upgrade to Win 7 ultimate
That PC must be cooking buddy! :D
Show us on BMF some compassion my friend, there are still millions of computers in the world which are still running under windows XP and many of them are in offices. If you had read the news when the Ransomware virus WannaCry attacked, many computers (mostly from companies) running XP were affected .
A computer with XP on 32bit with 2 GB RAM can't be upgraded to higher versions of windows, maybe Vista but not higher. Because newer versions of Windows requires more than or at least 4GB RAM.
So most of these XP computers needs hardware upgrades before upgrading to newer windows. And not everyone in the world can afford a new computer .

Last edited:
no, you can't use bitter without upgrading windows, because XP does not receive updates, older version of Chrome compatible with XP does not receive updates too and bitter.io is ,i think, the only website, in the world , which is dependind 100% by an extension. Which is a bad thing.
I've mailed the admin ,proposed to make bitter friendly for other browsers but he doesn want it, the only reply was :upgrade windows.
Your only chance is to give your account to a friend (until you purchase a new computer) to check it from time to time if you have referrals but dont forget that he needs to view few ads in 7 days otherwise the level of your membership will reset.

Show us on BMF some compassion my friend, there are still millions of computers in the world which are still running under windows XP and many of them are in offices. If you had read the news when the Ransomware virus WannaCry attacked, many computers (mostly from companies) running XP were affected .
A computer with XP on 32bit with 2 GB RAM can't be upgraded to higher versions of windows, maybe Vista but not higher. Because newer versions of Windows requires more than or at least 4GB RAM.
So most of these XP computers needs hardware upgrades before upgrading to newer windows. And not everyone in the world can afford a new computer .
Yes you right *******! I am sorry if my comment came across negatively... I actually have a lot of compassion for the community here at BMF and currently helping TipOk via PM.

Think it's a good idea to upgrade though, that would solve the problem and also create more opportunities.
I know how it feels to run a dinosaur PC with junk net speed so I can relate.
If it's not financially possible to upgrade then I understand and would suggest to find a faucet that doesn't require modern hardware.

Can you suggest any faucets that would run on XP without issues?

Apologies @TipOk and thank you @******* ;)

indeed @Kambas, upgrade of the windows software is recommended and needed because many websites are changing the SSL and servers their protocols making impossible to use for XP user but as i said ,mostly off these computers can't be upgraded on software because of their ..2008-2009-2010.. hardware .
Microsoft' newer Windows versions are just a bit on security upgraded but i think 90% of the windows are just graphical and menu/folders navigating improvements. It is not an amazing deal between an XP and Windows 10.
An expert could set a windows XP to higher security making it very similar to newer versions.
Microsoft is forcing people just with some graphical improvements to purchase their new Windows versions and therefore to purchase new computers . Windows will keep to update and new versions will come out, maybe in 5 years we will see Windows 17a Home Edition with just a new set of icons and nothing more :D
Windows XP is fine, it could have more security improvements just as the additional SP3 pack and so on, (new packs),, but Microsoft won't make billions of dollars every year without a new cosmetized version of Windows :Cautious: (which btw requires more resources from a computer such as computational power, better video cards ,etc)
When comes to internet, protocols are changing, Flash is changing, Java is changing , SSL is changing according to the new Windows versions , ignoring XP ,which is a bad thing , forcing people to upgrade windows, therefore to increase the sales for Microsoft.
Same thing happens with new mobile phones, you will be tricked by advertising campaigns to buy a new iphone but in the end you might find out that the new feature is only a new icon on the screen :Laugh::Cautious:

No i can't suggest a faucet right now, i know one but the payments are delayed and the faucet might have a revamp from admin or it might be closed very soon, so i have to wait before i make a topic here about that.

indeed @Kambas, upgrade of the windows software is recommended and needed because many websites are changing the SSL and servers their protocols making impossible to use for XP user but as i said ,mostly off these computers can't be upgraded on software because of their ..2008-2009-2010.. hardware .
Microsoft' newer Windows versions are just a bit on security upgraded but i think 90% of the windows are just graphical and menu/folders navigating improvements. It is not an amazing deal between an XP and Windows 10.
An expert could set a windows XP to higher security making it very similar to newer versions.
Microsoft is forcing people just with some graphical improvements to purchase their new Windows versions and therefore to purchase new computers . Windows will keep to update and new versions will come out, maybe in 5 years we will see Windows 17a Home Edition with just a new set of icons and nothing more :D
Windows XP is fine, it could have more security improvements just as the additional SP3 pack and so on, (new packs),, but Microsoft won't make billions of dollars every year without a new cosmetized version of Windows :Cautious: (which btw requires more resources from a computer such as computational power, better video cards ,etc)
When comes to internet, protocols are changing, Flash is changing, Java is changing , SSL is changing according to the new Windows versions , ignoring XP ,which is a bad thing , forcing people to upgrade windows, therefore to increase the sales for Microsoft.
Same thing happens with new mobile phones, you will be tricked by advertising campaigns to buy a new iphone but in the end you might find out that the new feature is only a new icon on the screen :Laugh::Cautious:

No i can't suggest a faucet right now, i know one but the payments are delayed and the faucet might have a revamp from admin or it might be closed very soon, so i have to wait before i make a topic here about that.
Very insightful stuff as always ******* and I appreciate your efforts in this community! :Thumbsup:

I remember near the end of using XP without the service pack 3, it was a NIGHTMARE! lol

Now running win7 ult on a i5 1st gen 3.3ghz, DDR3 4gig ram and a GTX550 card. So also not the best but I am able to work nicely with no lags, PC runs smooth running 20 url tabs+, mining on Faucet Hub and things like Excel, Word, Task Manager, listen to music and that's about it.

Perhaps investing into a mobile phone rather like a iPhone 6 Plus would be better than buying a whole computer.
My wife got her iPhone 6 last year second hand for about $250.

is there investment is ewquired? How much you have earned from bitter.io? I'm asking from my curiosity as I want to know more about bitcoins.
There is no investment required, you can claim for free.
Have not earned much here because I recently signed up under @******* (Register here Thank you.)

They only use an extension so if you have conflicts in Chrome open Firefox and use it there or visa versa.

Very insightful stuff as always ******* and I appreciate your efforts in this community! :Thumbsup:

I remember near the end of using XP without the service pack 3, it was a NIGHTMARE! lol

Now running win7 ult on a i5 1st gen 3.3ghz, DDR3 4gig ram and a GTX550 card. So also not the best but I am able to work nicely with no lags, PC runs smooth running 20 url tabs+, mining on Faucet Hub and things like Excel, Word, Task Manager, listen to music and that's about it.

Perhaps investing into a mobile phone rather like a iPhone 6 Plus would be better than buying a whole computer.
My wife got her iPhone 6 last year second hand for about $250.
Excellent idea about the mobile phone, i think we can suggest a mobile device to use with bitter.io for XP users unless mobile devices are forbidden on bitter.io by admin and i don't know if there is a rule about this.

With $250 it is possible to purchase a new computer but without the monitor , without the windows installed.
For example this system AMD Vision A4-4000 3.2GHz Richland, 4GB RAM DDR3, 500GB HDD, integrated Radeon HD 7480D (DX 11) is $215 but it has the power supply unit at 450 Watt which is very small.
There are a bit better systems than this one (might include windows 10 installed) for the same money but refurbished.
Of course such Home systems are not for top level games neither for modelling 3D , neither professional graphic designers but for some people with only internet needs , watch a movie, watch youtube, play a 2008-2014 game (at lower settings) https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-HD-7480D.89982.0.html is good enough.
Anyways it is to risky to purchase a computer with integrated video graphic card because it can't be replaced if it gets broken.
http://www.toptenreviews.com/computers/articles/graphics-cards-integrated-vs.-dedicated/

Yes having SP3 for XP was a must even for games and installing SP3 could take 1 hour (including reboot) and in some cases the installation could fail retuning error.

Ys this is a legit site that youwill advertise your own url to earn bitcoins by anyone who will visiterld your link. Just one question if its a free site why you should pay .00051 satoshi to published your own linked. I been registered to there site to know how its work but for me it so hard to earn but if you will pay for that amount you can have your own link to share and visit by others and im not a risk taker because its hard to convince people now adays to click on your own link.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.