Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

NEW BestRefback4u Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

kaka135

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BestRefback4u is a refback site which was launched in July 2013. When you sign up the sites listed on the refback site with their referral links, you will get some cash back.

I just joined the site, and received the following signup gifts: $0.10, 250 featured ads credits & 250 featured banner credits.

Payment Information:
Minimum payout: $1.50
Payment processor: Payza, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay, Bitcoin

If you are interested, please check it out here: BestRefback4u

Has anyone joined this site? What do you think about this site?

kaka135

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mr.B Me too. I was quite happy to find there are refback sites, so we can earn more. They also help us to identify whether a PTC site is worth to join.

kkckkc

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have joined bestrefback4u, but hardly attain minimum. so I also wanted to know if this sites is paying or not

L

Lovely

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BestRefback4u is a refback site which was launched in July 2013. When you sign up the sites listed on the refback site with their referral links, you will get some cash back.

I just joined the site, and received the following signup gifts: $0.10, 250 featured ads credits & 250 featured banner credits.

Payment Information:
Minimum payout: $1.50
Payment processor: Payza, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay, Bitcoin

If you are interested, please check it out here: BestRefback4u

Has anyone joined this site? What do you think about this site?
were you able to reach the minimum cash out,how long did it take you to reach that,you could post your payment proof on here to encourage others to join.

kaka135

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
were you able to reach the minimum cash out,how long did it take you to reach that,you could post your payment proof on here to encourage others to join.
I almost forgot about this site and no, I haven't reach the minimum cash out yet. I used to join a few new PTC sites a few months ago, but then many PTC sites have turned into scam sites, hence I seldom go back to this ref back site too. I am not sure if my balance is still there. I will surely post my payment proof if I can get my payment one day later. :)

S

SHOHANA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have joined bestrefback4u, but hardly attain minimum. so I also wanted to know if this sites is paying or not
So you are still not sure the site is legit or not? I appreciate your step to sign up with the site but I need to wait for the payment proof. Thanks for the review.

L

Lovely

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I almost forgot about this site and no, I haven't reach the minimum cash out yet. I used to join a few new PTC sites a few months ago, but then many PTC sites have turned into scam sites, hence I seldom go back to this ref back site too. I am not sure if my balance is still there. I will surely post my payment proof if I can get my payment one day later. :)
OH really,no problems I just wanted to find out how it goes,well,whenever you get your payment,remember to post it,so you could encourage another to try.

kaka135

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OH really,no problems I just wanted to find out how it goes,well,whenever you get your payment,remember to post it,so you could encourage another to try.
I just checked, I only have $0.12 on the site. I am not sure how long it will take me to reach $1.50, though it isn't really high. I just found out we can also cash out via PayPal, but we need to purchase something from the site first in order to cash out via PayPal. As for other payment processors, no investment is required.

Po1son

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just checked, I only have $0.12 on the site. I am not sure how long it will take me to reach $1.50, though it isn't really high. I just found out we can also cash out via PayPal, but we need to purchase something from the site first in order to cash out via PayPal. As for other payment processors, no investment is required.
It seems that it will take some time to reach the minimum. Glad to know that they accept PayPal as a payment processor. I will check the site.